[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I know ep. 7 is not even released, but I'm already dying for ep.8 & 9!!!

Hide contents

AKA the beach scene and the shopping scene :wub: aaaaargh the waiting is a torture :tears:

ME TOO! I've been wanting to see the beach scene for a really long time now! Can't wait ^^

7 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

This is Q&A with fan from facebook livestream asking their feeling when they first met.

Krist simply didn't like Singto because Sing gave him hazing order. 

Sing told that they met before but Krist didn't remember. Singto was a member of cheerleaders and Krist played drum for them but only Singto remember this. Poor him LoL.

Aww it's so cute how Singto hits him in the head with the hammer :wub: 

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Btw, I already made special folder on my computer with all SOTUS related things. :w00t: :blush:

Me too xD ...well I guess I should say folders :joy: I have many many different Sotus folders.... I might be going crazy with this obsession O_O BUT I CAN'T STOP MYSELF... I added up the number of pics from just my sotus folders on my phone and it's close to 1500 now O_o I have no idea on my PC though because there're way too many different sotus folders there with all kinds of pic, video, and doc files :no_mouth: I'm crazy :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I have this thing.. called 'craziness' ... like... every HD video that I find of Krist and Singto ... like... needs to be subbed!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways... I am almost done with Part 2 of Missing You, but needed a break and did this instead. I don't know if someone has already subbed it or not, but I just had to sub it because... they were so cute in here. LOL!

https://mega.nz/#!nNt2DYjR!I-qbWQumVg95tdxSkr-UelIGAaQFj03c5idiJ9gjuYc

THANK YOU!! 16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif You are a wonderful human being! :) 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

I read spoilers and special chapter ,Thanks to @delightful and @tammy_P But i kept wondering could this scenes be based on special chapters.Since P'Arthit looks all comfortable and happy with Kongpop.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gif

This breaks my heart  :bawling:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gif

This is my favorite scene.The adorable look he is giving Kongpop:blush:makes me want to squeal :tounge_xd:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Waaaah these Gifs are so adorable!!! :wub:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

@delightful or @tammy_P when does it scene: in d trailer I think they are going to watch a movie coz Kongpope is holding popcorn and drinks and keeps on looking at his P;Arthit

Spoiler

I think (they may confirm or not) that it will happen in the same episode where they will go shopping (they spend a day together :)

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

I tried GT for the first time for a Thai book (because SOTUS has me too hooked) but then it messed up my mind so bad I had to stop at the third chapter. I couldn't understand anything. :sweatingbullets:

I've been reading books on GT for a few years now and I know exactly what you mean...thats why I said it drives me crazy sometimes.....but if I like the story enough and its taking too long to get translated, I'm willing to do this much to read it. Compared to GT's Chinese translations, which is what I read on GT usually, this is still readable....due to the complexity of chinese language....their english translations are hilarious and mind boggling sometimes.

I think for this book GT did a pretty good job of it for me....though some lines and scenes were made more clear when I read it again on BT. And you have no idea how thankful I was that this book is so short...

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:
Spoiler

This is my favorite scene.The adorable look he is giving Kongpop:blush:makes me want to squeal :tounge_xd:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I'm not read novel, but in trailer this is my favorite scene too. Arthit's half smile and Kong's glance then... Such touchy and sweet scene. But after reading spoilers I'm also wait wedding scene with impatience ^_^ 

Edited by akina4an
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, kahoko said:

OMG!!! Are u trying to kill me?!? I will abuse the replay button, I just know it!

IKR! I have watched it so many times. This one and the one where Singto is trying to put his hands in Krist's pants pockets or something like that... Omo now I wanna watch that one again and nosebleed *leaves to go watch and fangirl over KristSingto*

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

I'm sorry if this will break a rule or two in this forum but I gotta share it because New is in this video and he's freaking adorable here. The video's not mine. Goodnight!

this can be share in the treahd of "Kiss the series" too. :D

• Like 2

Hello everyone...... i read your topics weeks now.... and i have seen the series.. too but its only a day in week.
but i keep read what you  writting i cant wait for the new episodes.... ^_^
but i want to see Arhit to start teasing Kong serve him right...
Arhit is so cute .... <3 
and i want a happy ending....  <3 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για sotus the series tumblr

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

You guys have all probably seen this already... And it was probably posted on the thread a long time ago.. But I'm fangirling too much over it again so here it is once again:

Reveal hidden contents

_20160806_192339_zpsbgwxnd6w.jpg

OMG, first time watching that one! These guys are gonna kill me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, erngust said:

sorry for the impatience, can someone do some translations of these please?

ก้องภพ : วันนี้เหนื่อยมากเลยพี่ ขอหนุนตักทีนะ :\ อาทิตย์ : เรียนหนักหรอวันนี้ ก้องภพ : ช่ายยยยวันนี้เรียน.....เดี่ยวนะ! พี่อาทิตย์ไปเอาชุดนักเรียนใครมาใส่!!! อาทิตย์ : เอ้าก็เมื่อวานที่ผมนอนห้องคุณ คุณบอกว่าใส่ชุดไหนก็ได้ตามสบายเลย :) ก้องภพ : ไป เปลี่ยน ชุด เดี่ยว นี้!!!! อาทิตย์ : เอ้าทำไมอะคุณไม่อยากให้ผมใส่หรอ :( ก้องภพ : ... ไม่ใช่ไม่อยากให้ใส่ ผมอยากถอดให้มากกว่า อาทิตย์ : ไอ้บ้า!!! ^///^ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #มีความครอสเพลย์ #backtoschoolไหมละมึง #เดี่ยวนี้แอบแฟนตาซีนะ #เสื้อนักเรียนผ้ามึงก็บ๊างบาง #อ่อยได้ทุกสถานการณ์จิงจี้ง #อีเมียก็ขี้อวดอีผัวก็ขี้อวย #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย#อาหารเย็นมาละจ้า

KP : I'm so tired today. Wanna sleep on your lap. pls :tears: AT : Long hard  day huh !! KP : The whole day I studied .... Wait !!! Whose school uniform are you wearing just now ?!!!! AT : Hey !!! Yesterday I stayed at your place. It's you who told me to wear whatever I like. :lol: KP : Get CHANGING RIGHTNOW !!!!! AT : Why .... not satisfy with this ? :( KP : .... I don't mind, actually. I just want to ... undress you :phew: AT : You brat !!!! :wub: #evil senior gets the guy #cosplaytime #backtoschool, you bitchy, #a little bit of fantasy #don't you think your shirt is too thin #flirting on your hubby everytime #it's too much of you two Show off all the ways

Going to work now See ya laters

• Like 11

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

You guys have all probably seen this already... And it was probably posted on the thread a long time ago.. But I'm fangirling too much over it again so here it is once again:

Reveal hidden contents

_20160806_192339_zpsbgwxnd6w.jpg

Was... Krist hiding something valuable down there? *nosebleed*

Keep searching Singto.. I'm sure it's there... VERY SURE! *nosebleed*

#samelove #kissalready #neverhaveieverexperiencedanythinglikethis