[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hi everyone!  This is my first post in this forum too. English is not my native language, so please be patient with me :sweatingbullets:

First of all I want to give a big hug to awesome @delightful. Thanks for your hard work - it's so precious for fans like me, who don't understand thai at all.  And big thanks for translate this special chapter. I wont share it anywhere, don't worry :)

Thanks alot @tammy_P for such intresting spoilers :heart:

I think this thread is really awesome: my day is not beggining if I'm not there. You're all so enthusiastic and kind. In RL I can't share my love for SOTUS (and for Arthit especially, lol) with no one, so I happy just read this thread :heart:

Edited by akina4an
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, psyc123 said:

Waaaahhhh...where did you get the part 2 @primeare Did @delightful post it already? I may have missed that! Huhuhuhu

Hey! I read it from Bittersweet's facebook link where she posted 2 special chapters. 

3 hours ago, delightful said:

*hugs you* and *nods slowly* I know what you are going thru, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's breathtaking, every word that Bittersweet used, every scene that was described was just easy on the mind, and delicate and fragile and can i just live in this SOTUS bubble forever and ever.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leno4218176 said:

I agree with you that Kong is the scarier and aggressive one in this story. He is the one who said some sweet words to the other first even though he just wanted to tease Arthit in the beginning of the story. The more he gets to know about Arthit , the more obsessed he is with him. So , I'm definitely sure Kong wants to take control of sex over Arthit , kekeke. God ,I desperately want to read the novel !! When will the publishing company publish the book(Eng. version) ??????? 

I hoping the same too.. the eng ver

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, primeare said:

Hey! I read it from Bittersweet's facebook link where she posted 2 special chapters. 

it's breathtaking, every word that Bittersweet used, every scene that was described was just easy on the mind, and delicate and fragile and can i just live in this SOTUS bubble forever and ever.

@primeare you can read thai? wow... i want read it o but i cant understand thai

• Like 2

This is Q&A with fan from facebook livestream asking their feeling when they first met.

Krist simply didn't like Singto because Sing gave him hazing order. 

Sing told that they met before but Krist didn't remember. Singto was a member of cheerleaders and Krist played drum for them but only Singto remember this. Poor him LoL.

• Like 23

อาทิตย์ : ก้องภพ!!!!!! ก้องภพ : อ่าวพี่อาทิตย์มีไรหรอครับ ? เสียงดังทำไมนี้ห้องสมุดนะ ! อาทิตย์ : เลิกเรียนกี่โมง ?!!!!! ก้องภพ : 4 โมงครับ ทำไมหรอครับ ? อาทิตย์ : รีบกลับนะ !!!!! ก้องภพ : ทำไมหรอครับ ???!!!! เบาเบาดิพี่!! อาทิตย์ : (เดินมากระซิบข้างหู) คิดถึง..... :) #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #ห่างกันบ้างไม่ได้เลย #อีดอกหลอกกูว่าจะมาหาหนังสืออ่าน #สรุปมาหาผัว #สารเลววววววว #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

AT : Kongphop !!!!!! KP : What's the matter ? Don't raise your voice ! We're in library ! AT : What time does your  class finish ?!!!!!  KP : 4.00 p.m. Why ? AT : be back ASAP !!! KP : Why ???!!! but could you pls lower your voice !! AT : Come close and whisper in the ear ... Miss you :) #evil senior get the guy (3rd time) #lovey dovey #you fool !!! where is the damn textbook ? #dying to see your hubby right !!! #bitchybitchy :phew:

I'm back Looooooooong day again.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

อาทิตย์ : ก้องภพ!!!!!! ก้องภพ : อ่าวพี่อาทิตย์มีไรหรอครับ ? เสียงดังทำไมนี้ห้องสมุดนะ ! อาทิตย์ : เลิกเรียนกี่โมง ?!!!!! ก้องภพ : 4 โมงครับ ทำไมหรอครับ ? อาทิตย์ : รีบกลับนะ !!!!! ก้องภพ : ทำไมหรอครับ ???!!!! เบาเบาดิพี่!! อาทิตย์ : (เดินมากระซิบข้างหู) คิดถึง..... :) #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #ห่างกันบ้างไม่ได้เลย #อีดอกหลอกกูว่าจะมาหาหนังสืออ่าน #สรุปมาหาผัว #สารเลววววววว #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

AT : Kongphop !!!!!! KP : What's the matter ? Don't raise your voice ! We're in library ! AT : What time does your  class finish ?!!!!!  KP : 4.00 p.m. Why ? AT : be back ASAP !!! KP : Why ???!!! but could you pls lower your voice !! AT : Come close and whisper in the ear ... Miss you :) #evil senior get the guy (3rd time) #lovey dovey #you fool !!! where is the damn textbook ? #dying to see your hubby right !!! #bitchybitchy :phew:

LOL Did he really hashtag it as "bitchybitch"?! HAHA I'm laughing at the "dying to see your hubby right" hashtag as well. His fake scenarios are the best!! 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

This is Q&A with fan from facebook livestream asking their feeling when they first met.

Krist simply didn't like Singto because Sing gave him hazing order. 

Sing told that they met before but Krist didn't remember. Singto was a member of cheerleaders and Krist played drum for them but only Singto remember this. Poor him LoL.

Lol its as if their roles are reversed in real life!! Its cute how Singto calls Krist ''Nong''... I find it cute how Singto reminds him how they have met before d hazing n cutely hits him on his head for forgetting about his P'Singto!!!!! Lol it must be awkward playing their roles opposite of their real students' days! Krist must have been happy to haze Singto even though its reel n not real... He must have got some satisfaction!!! 

• Like 11

I hope this is not too much to ask, but can somebody translate their conversation in this picture? (the bromance is ongoing behind the scenes AND HOLY is Singto's profile picture :phew:)

I hope this is not too much to ask, but can somebody translate their conversation in this picture? (the bromance is ongoing behind the scenes AND HOLY is Singto's profile picture :phew:)

https://mobile.twitter.com/kristtps/status/781094985219190786/photo/1 (Please and thank you~)

SOrry, I did not know this was posted already :crazy::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, primeare said:

@primeare  Sorry to bother you but, would you tell me where the special chapters are?  Someone posted the link and I tried finding them but I couldn't get  there.:(

I can't read thai but I'm reading SOTUS in Dek-D in Google-translation now, so I wanted to try to read special chapters....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hi dear.. Does it actually happen in d novel or u have just put ur commentary? 

• Like 3

What are you guys doing???????? LOL

Krist teased Singto about someone making his fake account to sell stuffs.

Krist: Excuse me, I am selling stuffs. Do you have couple minutes?

Sing:What are you selling?

Krist: I'm selling heart. Do you want one?

Krist Free shipping

Sing: It's so cheesy.

Sing: Lolllll

Sing: Are you inviting me for DotA?

Krist: It's not cheesy. It's fresh cuz I keep it in cold place.

Krist: It's nothing. Just lonely, wanna talk to someone.

Krist: So will you buy one??????

Krist mentioned that Sing didn't play with him. He's better sell it to someone else.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, erngust said:

can anyone please help translate... what's going on herein? 

... please :mellow:

In summary (for first 3 pics), it was about the fake FB incident.So Singto and his manager including Krist are warning their fans about it.

The last pis is the chitchat between Singto and Krist.

K : Are you free ? I have something to introduce. Only 2 min.

S : What're you selling ??

K. : My heart !!! with free delivery

S. : Oh So lame hahahaha

S : If you wanna play DOTA, just said so.

K : My heart is fresh and pure like farmhouse (bread brand in Thailand). It's not rotten. I kept it the fridge.

K : No No (he answers Singto's question about DOTA) I'm lonely. So I wanna chat with somebody.

S : WTH farmhouse in the fridge ???

K : hahahaha So it's not like that.

K : What now ??? Won't you buy it (my heart)

Kristtps -- Hellish !!! You didn't go with my joke hahaha OK I will trade (my heart ) to somebody else.

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, erngust said:

can anyone please help translate... what's going on herein? 

... please c

Some one making a Sings fake account to sell stuff (from Sing's manager)

Singto: I don't reply anyone on social network if it's not necessary except some greeting. Be careful.

Krist: Yes normally P'Singto is not talking this kind of stuffs by himself. He only use computer to play game. No selling.

• Like 9