[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
24 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

After watching series and reading novel, though Kong looks inferoir compare to P Arthit, actually, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, indeed. 

Did you see that interview by Off Chumpol during the buang-suong for the series? Krist described his character as P'Wahk and stuff, then Singto is all like.. I'm the innocent dek pi-nerng, mai mee rit detch arai. LOL! I was like.. yeah... you don't even have to lie, we all know what you really are! That interview was so cute. ^_^

4 hours ago, butterflymania said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe  Thank you for your reply.

Oh my goodness!  I'm glad to hear this  info.  I'll try them this weekend. Thanks! :)

Your welcome ^^ I hope it works for you :) 16.gif

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I wake up after 7 hours to find almost 4 pages to read! What a good ... morning for me. You guys/gals... I don't want to release Part 2 right away. Maybe I'll wait until Tomorrow night? Just take in that cuteness of Part 1 for now. Plus, I'm like super hyper from all these feelings that it's so hard to concentrate on translating it.... ya'know? Like I can't help getting all mushy feelings and go crazy when they do something sweet or say something sweet. I think we appreciate these special chapters so much because we all know what Kongpope and P'Arthit are like.

P'Arthit seriously acts like he's annoyed and pissed off all the time, but really he is the biggest and sweetest thing there is. He's a very nice person overall. Kongpope is the scarier one, when he wants something he gets it. You know how scary Kongpope is? HE TOOK THE HEAD OF THE HAZING TEAM AS HIS WIFE! If that's not the scariest thing, I don't know what is! And poor P'Arthit, imagine after that first time of doing it. IMAGINE how addicted Kongpope became! Kongpope tends to focus and obsess on one thing at a time, P'Arthit became that obsession when they first met. At first it was just wanting to tease him all the time, then it became him wanting to be closer, then the kiss! I'm sure he tried to kiss P'Arthit all the time. So just imagine what sex did to Kongpope! I'm sure he'd try get on top of P'Arthit every chance he got. Poor P'Arthit, but.. with all of that said! I believe in karma, P'Arthit has to pay for what he did at the beginning of the story. He's the one that said, he'll wait and see if Kongpope can do as he said! And he taught Kongpope to never give up. So yes, it's all P'Arthit's fault. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA *gotta go now.. I hear the psych ward is looking for me.*

OMGG *NOSEBLEEDS EVERYWHERE* your post just made me fangirl so hard :dizzy: Kong is really sly isn't he 14k8gag.gif

1 hour ago, delightful said:

One thing that was changed from the novel to the screen: Arthit's appearance was not how Krist looked like. Arthit in the book is supposed to be a lot more messy looking. Long hair, beard/facial hair, and never dressed up. His room is supposed to be a lot more messier than how it looked on screen in ep.6. And remember how Arthit always kept on saying that Kongpope was not handsome before the Star and Moon stage, EVEN though he was the one that suggested that they send Kongpope as their department's freshmen class? In Arthit's head, Kongpope is VERY handsome and always fashionable. This becomes very evident when they go on their shopping date after the beach part. Of course Kongpope wore his best everything and loaded up on the cologne. There was a part in the novel where Arthit sees their reflection in the mirror during shopping and he starts comparing himself to just a bag boy that was walking around to help Kongpope carry his bags. This was right before he got his haircut and shave. And of course Kongpope is supposed to be mesmerized by how good looking he is after that transformation. Arthit in the book joked about getting his hair shaved off, that was why someone posted a picture of ONE PUNCH MAN. LOL!

I think the writers for the screen adaption is doing a great job, they are able to grasp the most important parts of the novel. That feeling is still there. We anticipate when Kongpope is going to run into P'Arthit and we hold onto every word that Kongpope says to Arthit. Then we get all dreamy and gush about Arthit's facial expression. It's hard to get something like this all in one package. As for editing, I hope they keep a better eye on them, they kinda messed up that part when Kongpope left Arthit's room like that. Even the director had to come out and explain that the scene doesn't end like that. Nott does come in and that is why Kongpope excused himself. Overall, I think it's a wonderful adaption that follows VERY closely to the novel. I just hope they don't mess things up for the last 60-70%, I have a feeling we have anywhere from 6-10epidosdes left. Anyone know the official episode number?

LOL I saw that on Twitter :joy: Is that what this was related to then? -->

On 9/18/2016 at 3:25 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hahaha it looks like Krist posted something about his hair appointment and everyone is posting hairstyle suggestions?? LOL my favourite is the One Punch Man one :joy:

p.s. I love One Punch Man :joy:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

Good Morning All!!! 

start our day with these seniors 

Reveal hidden contents

He is bad dancer, really LMAO 

not bad, P'Prem not bad :wub:

:wub::wub: Aww they're cute! Did you also see Au Jun's?? He's done multiple dances to Got7 on his IG I think :lol: He must be an IGOT7 :D

Spoiler

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

P'bright's dance so bad haha

he didnt dance. he's just move here and there OMG CMIIW he's 91liner? basically he's oldest among other sotus casts ? 

18 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:wub::wub: Aww they're cute! Did you also see Au Jun's?? He's done multiple dances to Got7 on his IG I think :lol: He must be an IGOT7 :D

Reveal hidden contents

i saw that!He's so cute!!!

praipallin(kongpop's partner in that moon and star contest) is doing the same thing. i think a few of GMM's artists posted this on their IG acc. 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
29 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

LOL I saw that on Twitter :joy: Is that what this was related to then? -->

p.s. I love One Punch Man :joy:

Yes, that is the one. We all know he doesn't get that style but it's funny that fans are so obsessed with this story. It's glad to know that it's not just us here. 

31 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

Good Morning All!!! 

start our day with these seniors 

Hide contents

He is bad dancer, really LMAO 

not bad, P'Prem not bad :wub:

P'bright's dance so bad haha

3 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

he didnt dance. he's just move here and there OMG CMIIW he's 91liner? basically he's oldest among other sotus casts ? 

Maybe he just lazy ;)))

24 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Reveal hidden contents

He's good hmm the others also doing this?

6 hours ago, delightful said:

I wake up after 7 hours to find almost 4 pages to read! What a good ... morning for me. You guys/gals... I don't want to release Part 2 right away. Maybe I'll wait until Tomorrow night? Just take in that cuteness of Part 1 for now. Plus, I'm like super hyper from all these feelings that it's so hard to concentrate on translating it.... ya'know? Like I can't help getting all mushy feelings and go crazy when they do something sweet or say something sweet. I think we appreciate these special chapters so much because we all know what Kongpope and P'Arthit are like.

P'Arthit seriously acts like he's annoyed and pissed off all the time, but really he is the biggest and sweetest thing there is. He's a very nice person overall. Kongpope is the scarier one, when he wants something he gets it. You know how scary Kongpope is? HE TOOK THE HEAD OF THE HAZING TEAM AS HIS WIFE! If that's not the scariest thing, I don't know what is! And poor P'Arthit, imagine after that first time of doing it. IMAGINE how addicted Kongpope became! Kongpope tends to focus and obsess on one thing at a time, P'Arthit became that obsession when they first met. At first it was just wanting to tease him all the time, then it became him wanting to be closer, then the kiss! I'm sure he tried to kiss P'Arthit all the time. So just imagine what sex did to Kongpope! I'm sure he'd try get on top of P'Arthit every chance he got. Poor P'Arthit, but.. with all of that said! I believe in karma, P'Arthit has to pay for what he did at the beginning of the story. He's the one that said, he'll wait and see if Kongpope can do as he said! And he taught Kongpope to never give up. So yes, it's all P'Arthit's fault. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA *gotta go now.. I hear the psych ward is looking for me.*

Oh you are right!!! Of course. Kong pope's obsession is surely P'Arthit. One taste of him...I am sure he will be back for more more more!! I cannot imagine the cute and smexxxy face P'Arthit will give him when they have those sexy times!!! Sigh..it is wrong when my mind is seeing only Singto and krist doing it...it is wrong....but I can't help it...

Kongpope is Mr I mean what I say and I say what I mean...yummy...

• Like 4

Just read the special chapter part 2 and hoooo my gosh. It was a rollercoaster of sweetness the whole time. I couldn't stop smiling and I'm at work. I'm so invested in this novel and series that I can't see myself moving past it. Someone tell me how do i??

• Like 6

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, primeare said:

Just read the special chapter part 2 and hoooo my gosh. It was a rollercoaster of sweetness the whole time. I couldn't stop smiling and I'm at work. I'm so invested in this novel and series that I can't see myself moving past it. Someone tell me how do i??

*hugs you* and *nods slowly* I know what you are going thru, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Indeed I agree with you, P'Arthit Is the big NICE wolf and Kongpope the evil one :P But in the story you translate i notice a new side of Kongpope...he worry so much about the gap between them ever after they're in love for many years! :'( Kongpope fight! P'Arthit LOVES YOU!!!!

I'm SOOO glad to be in this forum, is so nice to read all of your comment  X°°D

• Like 2

oops sorry guys :blink: I was on mobile soompi and it froze and I pushed on the screen and the next thing I new it somehow posted something that I had already posted a day ago :sweatingbullets:

I'll just add this random picture of Kong to make up for the accidental post lol

Spoiler

8%20live_zpsycddo3f7.png

...mobile soompi hates me :tears::blink: haha

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

woahhhhh i dead right now...*nosebleed*  thank you @delightful for the translate and the spoiler

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yoojung9493 said:

Wow kongpop had sharp eyes haha.. i think i need to watch again, he wears it on the drama or book?

isn't this Arthit with hairclip? i was like 'oh how cute he's wearing a hairclip' when i first saw this episode :D

2016_09_28_15_47_24.png

Edited by bananacat
  • Like 10

@delightful I saw your post about Missing You P2, no need to hurry, at least here. Take it easy! :wub: I'll just re-read P1 over and over again. :lol:

Calling @jaelephy you know I started reading 'Advanced Bravery' and I like it. Getting excited for series to start. Btw, do you plan to make a thread? XD if not, Can I? ofc I think I'll need help... I thought it would be rude to make it before asking you. :sweatingbullets: I don't even know if I can make a thread!? I saw a post about that somewhere (making a thread), but now I don't remember where I saw it. :sweatingbullets: I'll just go look around. ^^

• Like 3