[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

gUerr3t.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

gUerr3t.gif

THANK YOU @delightful for bringing some sunshine to our gloomy days!

:heart:

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

here's your spoiler.........second one might not be 100% accurate though...maybe 75%.

"Why should I be mad at you" ..scene comes at the end of the gathering with same code seniors. Arthit gets mad when he finds out Kong was thinking of switching to economics and quit engineering. Kong had wanted to study economics originally but because his mom wanted him to study engineering...he did it to make her happy.

Arthit cries because the freshmen's gesture touched him during the flag capturing event...Arthit makes that event even harder for freshmen after he finds out about the above situation with kong....the freshmen have to win the flags but instead of capturing they have to get them from the seniors willingly, and Arthit has the final flag....Kong asks all the freshmen to follow his plan...the plan is to Thank Arthit for teaching them and being their senior....all together with sincerity.... 

Thank you for the spoiler. NOW I am fired up for episode 7!!!!!

tumblr_inline_n5e0z0ZQpU1s8fa1r.gif

• Like 6

On 25.9.2016 at 9:13 PM, Yves George Sanchez said:

@delightful is already done with the subbing but it takes time to upload the finished ep because of the size. The last episode she did took me hours to download. It must have also been a long time for her to upload. All we can do now is to be patient and wait for it to come out. .

I've seen it already just waiting for 7 episode with or without sub it will be more ecxiting:)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

At work I've been grumbling about why there couldn't be just one language, mostly because I love reading more than watching shows  (SOTUS has become an exception) but your spoilers are like balm to my poor non-Thai speaking/reading heart. Thank you :wub:

You're welcome but I'm a non- thai speaker/reader too.....I read the book on Google translate and Bing translator. I think I understood about 75-80% of it....I have lots of experience reading books on GT and BT...sometimes it drives me crazy...but mostly its very helpful for someone like me who wants to read stuff in languages they don't understand..

I still love reading more accurate spoilers from @delightful  and @tammy_P....they are both thai and have read the book...and are always ready to give us our spoiler fix during the dull days of waiting for the next episode.

I prefer reading too...thats why I'm waiting eagerly for someone to translate the whole novel....or the original publishers to release an official translation of the novel.

• Like 10

I read spoilers and special chapter ,Thanks to @delightful and @tammy_P But i kept wondering could this scenes be based on special chapters.Since P'Arthit looks all comfortable and happy with Kongpop.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

This breaks my heart  :bawling:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

This is my favorite scene.The adorable look he is giving Kongpop:blush:makes me want to squeal :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 16

8 hours ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

Actually, they did it ever since P'Arthit still studied in Uni. Yehaa !! Kong truly kept his word. He did what he made announcement  in Cheer-Room. P'Arthit is his Wifie indeed. (well well !!)

Really?? :o How did Bittersweet hinting that in her book? Is it implicitly stated? Share it plz i'm curious to death *lol*

• Like 5

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Here's another link for live streaming (I haven't tried this one) and I think that's the link to the Twitter page that was filming their TV when SOTUS was airing:

http://www.yimhd.com/tv_online/one-hd.php

https://twitter.com/batman_lovesick?lang=en

@dreadaeleonkvothe  Thank you for your reply.

Oh my goodness!  I'm glad to hear this  info.  I'll try them this weekend. Thanks! :)

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ma5querade said:

Really?? :o How did Bittersweet hinting that in her book? Is it implicitly stated? Share it plz i'm curious to death *lol*

Spoiler

It stated in SP chapter (Novel version). That was the time that P'Arthit has just started his career and he came to Uni to get official transcripts. At the moment, Kong was in his junior year and was in the same position that Arthit possessed beforehand. After Kong finish his activity in Cheer-Room, he went out with P'Arthit for dinner. They had a conversation. P'Arthit asked Kong there's any problem with freshman in Cheer's activity. Kong answered him that he's fine and not many  freshmen skip the event. Arthit was envy since in his era, there were a lot of freshmen who did that. Hilariously, he assumed that it was because of Kong's good look that draw many freshmen in especially the girls (Ummm well !!! someone's getting jealous here). Subsequently, he criticized Kong that back then, he was such a brat who intentionally messed the senior's plan up so that Kong's teasing him back. He said such as the time when I announced that I will definitely be making you my wife ??? P'Arthit embrassingly scolded Kong in public (haha). In P'Arthit's thought, he and Kong were in relationship for quite sometimes and they already went that deep (you know what I mean right ?). He reluctantly admitted that Kong was true to his word. He definitely made him his wife. (Haha) 

Going to work now ... Long long day again See ya like ... some hours later.

• Like 24

Guest delightful

I wake up after 7 hours to find almost 4 pages to read! What a good ... morning for me. You guys/gals... I don't want to release Part 2 right away. Maybe I'll wait until Tomorrow night? Just take in that cuteness of Part 1 for now. Plus, I'm like super hyper from all these feelings that it's so hard to concentrate on translating it.... ya'know? Like I can't help getting all mushy feelings and go crazy when they do something sweet or say something sweet. I think we appreciate these special chapters so much because we all know what Kongpope and P'Arthit are like.

P'Arthit seriously acts like he's annoyed and pissed off all the time, but really he is the biggest and sweetest thing there is. He's a very nice person overall. Kongpope is the scarier one, when he wants something he gets it. You know how scary Kongpope is? HE TOOK THE HEAD OF THE HAZING TEAM AS HIS WIFE! If that's not the scariest thing, I don't know what is! And poor P'Arthit, imagine after that first time of doing it. IMAGINE how addicted Kongpope became! Kongpope tends to focus and obsess on one thing at a time, P'Arthit became that obsession when they first met. At first it was just wanting to tease him all the time, then it became him wanting to be closer, then the kiss! I'm sure he tried to kiss P'Arthit all the time. So just imagine what sex did to Kongpope! I'm sure he'd try get on top of P'Arthit every chance he got. Poor P'Arthit, but.. with all of that said! I believe in karma, P'Arthit has to pay for what he did at the beginning of the story. He's the one that said, he'll wait and see if Kongpope can do as he said! And he taught Kongpope to never give up. So yes, it's all P'Arthit's fault. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA *gotta go now.. I hear the psych ward is looking for me.*

37 minutes ago, delightful said:

I wake up after 7 hours to find almost 4 pages to read! What a good ... morning for me. You guys/gals... I don't want to release Part 2 right away. Maybe I'll wait until Tomorrow night? Just take in that cuteness of Part 1 for now. Plus, I'm like super hyper from all these feelings that it's so hard to concentrate on translating it.... ya'know? Like I can't help getting all mushy feelings and go crazy when they do something sweet or say something sweet. I think we appreciate these special chapters so much because we all know what Kongpope and P'Arthit are like.

P'Arthit seriously acts like he's annoyed and pissed off all the time, but really he is the biggest and sweetest thing there is. He's a very nice person overall. Kongpope is the scarier one, when he wants something he gets it. You know how scary Kongpope is? HE TOOK THE HEAD OF THE HAZING TEAM AS HIS WIFE! If that's not the scariest thing, I don't know what is! And poor P'Arthit, imagine after that first time of doing it. IMAGINE how addicted Kongpope became! Kongpope tends to focus and obsess on one thing at a time, P'Arthit became that obsession when they first met. At first it was just wanting to tease him all the time, then it became him wanting to be closer, then the kiss! I'm sure he tried to kiss P'Arthit all the time. So just imagine what sex did to Kongpope! I'm sure he'd try get on top of P'Arthit every chance he got. Poor P'Arthit, but.. with all of that said! I believe in karma, P'Arthit has to pay for what he did at the beginning of the story. He's the one that said, he'll wait and see if Kongpope can do as he said! And he taught Kongpope to never give up. So yes, it's all P'Arthit's fault. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA *gotta go now.. I hear the psych ward is looking for me.*

Does Kongpope ever tease Arthit that he has become his wifey in a cute way? How it was decided btw them who ll be d hubby n wifey?  

• Like 2

Guest delightful
30 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

I got up and found special present from @delightful (part2 teaser). Thank you!

I went to bed after reading part1 last night, but Arthit and Kongpope didn't appear in my dream.

Where/ What were they doing ???:P

Sorry, they were in my dream. HAHAHAHHAAAA

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

IDK... but I love your rant... @delightful .. n I always wait for your post just to read your rant... 

I agree with you... the scarier one is not P'Arthit... it was Kongpope cause he success to make P'Arthit as his wife like he said in first ep.

• Like 5

Guest delightful
15 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

Does Kongpope ever tease Arthit that he has become his wifey in a cute way? How it was decided btw them who ll be d hubby n wifey?  

I think it was decided by who... was more aggressive? Plus I'm sure Kongpope knew more what... love making than Arthit. Remember how... smart Kongpope is when he puts his mind to it? He can find out. Arthit on the other hand only focuses on school, mangas, and lately just Kongpope. ^_^ So it's only natural that Kongpope the aggressor takes the lead.

I know we all decided that they both weren't 'labeled' but even if they switched, I'm sure Kongpope topped more than Arthit. KILL ME NOW. :sweatingbullets:

ehhheemm... thanks again @delightful :):) 

------------------------

here's a peek of the angsty, scary, kiss-obsessed, sweet, coy, and only-me-and-you ones aka Kongpop+Arthit | Krist+Singto...

lonely-singto.png

why the sad eyes Singto? missing someone already or giving up on something that could've been great - something 'threatening' like these...?

krist-attack1b.gif  krist-attack2b.gif

take heart, you still have these wonderful yet fleeting moments to cherish as they're still as beautiful as can be...

ks-hh1.gif  ks-hh2.gif

ks-hh3.gif  ks-hh4.gif

... surely some 'Arthit' will come and walk into your life and thaw that frozen heart of yours. 

Krist, why so coy nowadays? 

• Like 15

On 26/09/2016 at 4:37 PM, delightful said:

The first special chapter 'Kid Terng' translated to Missing You is sweet... just VERY sweet. And if I'm not wrong.. this is my prediction since Bittersweet ends that chapter when they were just hugging in bed. I think that was their first night 'together'... you know.. 2 become 1... birds and the bees.... :D

The second part to Missing You is set 2 years later when Kongpope is a Junior and head of the hazing team. Arthit is working now, but after a trip for work he comes to Kongpope's room. FOR 2 HOURS they go at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 fricking hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I wanna asking u a question, what this term of husband and wife means in thai? Why are they using this term? Is that really determine their position in sex or just some kind of mockery??

Oh, i see they never explicitly mention sex hahaha... but, i strongly believe in the bridge scene they might acrually had sex hahaha... 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, delightful said:

I think it was decided by who... was more aggressive? Plus I'm sure Kongpope knew more what... love making than Arthit. Remember how... smart Kongpope is when he puts his mind to it? He can find out. Arthit on the other hand only focuses on school, mangas, and lately just Kongpope. ^_^ So it's only natural that Kongpope the aggressor takes the lead.

I know we all decided that they both weren't 'labeled' but even if they switched, I'm sure Kongpope topped more than Arthit. KILL ME NOW. :sweatingbullets:

lol... I agree with u... Kongpope looks like a gentleman and gentle and nice etc... but he is very stubborn in what he wants while smilingly he ll get his way with an awesome plan...  While Arthit is very harsh but a big softie inside who cant say NO to people thats why his friends are so loyal n love him coz they know his true character of a cutie who likes to drink pink milk and read mangas... Lol poor him, he never had a chance of saying NO with Kongpope.

In d book, Arthit's face was half covered with his hair  n people realized how cute he was after his hair cut and noticed him... Did Kongpope ever feel jealous how cute suddenly people found his P.Arthit? As he knew how he looked coz he saw him across d balcony with Arthit wearing hairclips...

• Like 9

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

https://mega.nz/#!uNNEyZxT!yRtmR7t8NzGEXwhwSS05x3b6TK1PvpxXN4AXICE-ab4

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

thank you so much....

raw

• Like 2