[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

44 minutes ago, whitedove said:

All the main couples in U-Prince are straight. However, that doesn't mean they don't have queer couples as side characters. For example in Gentle Vet (Thesis' part), there's a lesbian couple. 

I honestly think that besides BL, Thailand need to produce more GL series as well, looking at how KoiDao from Hormones still remains so popular to this day. In fact, they're still more popular than many BL couples to this day even after a year that Hormones has ended.

i've just started watching hormones 3 and i totally get why KoiDao would become/is a popular couple. Both of the actresses are really great and their story arc is probably the most interesting. 

is there a BL arc in Hormones 3? 

HAPPY HAPPY 100TH PAGE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! :bawling::heart::blush:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, arsidians said:

what kind of memes? enlighten me please, i'm not familiar with tumblr or such :lol:. here's my pov regarding the use of 'bro' between them, actually Thai has its own term of endearment which is P' that can be directly translated to older Bro (krist actually younger than singto). that's why they tend to use bro in their english socmed post to replace the word P' which isn't actually equal. other country that use similar term is Korea with 'hyung', sometimes it can be translated to brother but usually in drama/movie the translator keeps it as it is, due to that inequality in wording. well i do find it funny too, even though i use it myself in daily basis, :sweat_smile: you can't help it because the only choice for such terms (P' or hyung/eonnie, or Ka in my case - i'm indonesian btw) in english is bro/sis.

what kind of memes? well, very suggestive and sexual memes lmao tumblr has its own kind of humour that is every niche to its long time users so non-tumblr users will have a hard time understanding the joke of it. 

in america and some straight guys (mostly high-school and college students) here in philippines use bro as a term of endearment to denote the closeness between guys. sometimes its borderline homoerotic, sometimes just pure brotherly love. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, delightful said:

It's Thai, hun. No worries.

So... You guys know what's cuter than Kongpope being cute in bed?!?!??!!?!! BOTH Kongpope AND Arthit being SUPER CUTE IN BED! I'm reading is slowly and stamping it into my head so that I can smile like this forever! This couple is just LOVE!!!!

Even in the special chapter, Arthit is still Arthit, never says anything sweet first. BUT when he does! *EXPLODES* :heart:

OMG!!! Can you pm me too? i promise not to share it to anyone.. **Pretty Please**:cookie:

• Like 2

Advanced Bravery  had 35 episodes? The trailer look very good and had bigger budget than Addicted.

Hope they can airing all episodes ( before they got ban from China government) Oh, I read that it aired in taiwan channel. Hooray. At least we can watched all eps.

Its happy ending and it will come end of October or early November. Yayy. Another promising BL series. 

Chai Ji Dan is very good at BL stories though usually her novel had some big twist or plot that make the couples suffer so much .

Can anyone confirm here ? My theory is thanks to the great popularity of Addicted in China, there are so many BL web series and movies that had been made and released after Addicted explode in China.  

• Like 4

Spoiler

People have been talking about that bridge scene so much (and we know that it will be in the show for sure) that I can't wait to see it but it's so far awayyy and this series has 16 episodes :o This show has taken over my life, seriously though.... :lol: Such quality, such good actors, not too cheesy, perfect (and I've been told it ends happy *claps hands*) :heart: 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you guys, it's unfortunate that they think removing the before and after credits like that is right. I find it rather sad that they think it's okay to upload it like that. But I don't want any of you guys to go and 'bash' other people. It won't sit right in my heart to start anything negative when we are all here for our love for SOTUS. I'll add more of my signature in the hardsub next time and see if they can continue to take it out. I hope you guys don't mind me doing that. Yes, it does feel bad that people can do such things like that just because they want to have more viewers, but that is what it is, they are just there for those view counts. We here are here because of SOTUS, even if there is only 1 of you here I would still sub this series, because SOTUS is love. :heart:

If not @jaelephy can make me a nice logo to permanently put in the corner like the GMM TV and LINE TV logo? ^_^

I Just don't get why people steal others work .This makes me really mad:rage:The least they can do is credit the person who has put lot of hardwork.

@delightful u need to Watermark your videos before sharing them.So people don't steal your subbed videos and uploads as theirs.

This is my small attempt of creating a watermark logo for your videos .I created this logo keeping Sotus in mind :P Let me know if u need more customization or new  design.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwggvz9T02ttVkUxWExtcmNaamc

• Like 6

9 hours ago, missmeiz said:

@WeLoveSoompi i think using mobile while access this tread a little bit legging... i don't know about other user... or that just only me that have this probs... :bawling:

Yeah I also have those problems with the mobile version :tears:

8 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

I wonder if it was really raining when they filmed that scene with Arthit running. 

It looks like it was really raining ^

7 hours ago, noirchiel said:

Awwwwweeeeee SO CUTE :wub::wub:

6 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Oh and by the way, I wanted to share this BGM from SOTUS that I was looking for weeeeeks and then Shazam finally identified it, I put it on my YouTube channel, I just love this music :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnXred4jMmE&ab_channel=Jessica

Thanks for sharing this!!! I love this bgm ^^ 

• Like 4

im in that space where work is simmering down and I have some free time to spare. Since I have to wait a whole week for the next episode of Sotus, is there something I can watch in the mean time. I'm looking for something really good like Hormones season 1 and 2 and Room Alone 1 and 2. Sotus falls under the category of a more light hearted series like Lovesick which I have watched already. I dont mind watching that however i like to indulge on watching those deeper themed shows. Room Alone was especially able to achieve (It got me emotional, especially for Terk and Jaegun as well as View and Min).

So the shows i watched already:

Light hearted shows: Lovesick, Bad Romance, Make it right

Darker themed series: Room Alone, Grey Rainbow, Hormones 1 and 2

Any suggestions for some darker themed shows?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leon Percivall said:

im in that space where work is simmering down and I have some free time to spare. Since I have to wait a whole week for the next episode of Sotus, is there something I can watch in the mean time. I'm looking for something really good like Hormones season 1 and 2 and Room Alone 1 and 2. Sotus falls under the category of a more light hearted series like Lovesick which I have watched already. I dont mind watching that however i like to indulge on watching those deeper themed shows. Room Alone was especially able to achieve (It got me emotional, especially for Terk and Jaegun as well as View and Min).

I dont have a suggestion for a darker themed show I try to avoid them. but Diary of a Tootsie is really great it has some dark moments (like it was all happy and laughter and then boom then back to happy and laughter)

Anyone else get a kick out of facebooks translations of GMM posts like this one. I giggle everytime. Its always at least one outragous line that you know has got to be wrong but is just funny. 

น้องวาด กับ พี่เปรม
#sotustheseries
#พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง
#ช่องวัน31 #LINETV #GMMTV

My sister draw with you county
#Sotustheseries
#You wack hoes with you for a year.
Field Day #31 #linetv #gmmtv
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Leon Percivall said:

Addicted/Heroin - a Chinese BL that had been banned in China and even imposed sanctions between the 2 main leads not be on the same frame together, even to the point that the organizers during their Thai promotion had physically moved to the opposite side of the stage one of the actors from standing next to the other.

Uncontrolled Love - another Chinese BL (that gone banned as well?) with a very heart-wrenching ending, but being promised by the producers to have an alternative happy ending released within the next couple of months.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jaelephy said:

@missmeiz @_-Mio-_ @ma5querade Adavanced Bravery is very definitely BL. 

Synopsis: Sergeant HD, born into a wealthy and renown ancestry, is a playboy who has turned over a new leaf. Yuan Zong is an ex soldier from the special forces who opened a bodyguard training company after being discharged.

When Yuan Ru, Yuan Zong's sister fell for Xia Yao's charms, but could not break down his erected barriers, she came to Yuan Zong for assistance. Little did she know, the moment Yuan Zong saw Xia Yao, this ex-special force knew no other person would ever catch his eye. 

And so begins the battle between brother and sister for the most coveted price - Xia Yao's heart.

credit: AnhNguyen12332

You can read the novel here if you want!

Chai Ji Dan has actually shot the whole novel this time (that's why there are so many episodes) and will be posting uncut on a Taiwanese Channel. Even if it all fails, I believe she is just going to release it all like she did with Addicted. 

The second trailer for the series.

I wanted to make a thread for this series but I don't know if I should.

I love you for this! First time reading about this novel. I just watched the trailer and boy, does it look good.

41 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

100 pages!!! Celebrations Time!!

tumblr_ocpeswqTDS1vtisrzo5_500.gif

Yay!!! 100 pages!!!! You killed me right there with that gif tho <3

27 minutes ago, erngust said:

Krist can't/won't keep the stare-downs/game-plays as much longer nowadays...

This is cute, I wonder why he can't hold the stares as long? Hey, if they turned to be an actual couple I'd drown with that ship <3<3<3 (whishful thinking)

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, erngust said:

Addicted/Heroin - a Chinese BL that had been banned in China and even imposed sanctions between the 2 main leads not be on the same frame together, even to the point that the organizers during their Thai promotion had physically moved one of the actor from standing next to the other to the other side onstage.

Uncontrolled Love - another Chinese BL (that gone banned as well?) with a very heart-wrenching ending, but being promised by the producers to have an alternative happy ending released within the next couple of months.

I forgot to mention that i have already watched those two as well lol. Is Honey Punppy any good?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you!!!!!!! you've made me very happy! I am smiling like crazy over my bowl of noodles! I'm going to go read them now! I can't express my gratitude for you finding this for me! i wub you!!! :wub:

I will translate it but only parts of it to post here, because I don't think the publishing company will want me to translate the whole thing. BUT.......... I'll PM you the whole story translated though.  You just have to promise me that you will not post it anywhere else. It's for your eyes only! And if you ever get a chance you will buy the English translated book if you can. :D

Hi guys, I'm not entirely new to this bl fandom but am new in soompi :wub:  I sincerely want to thank @delightful for all the hard work she has put to provide subs for international fans  :bawling:

I LOVE YOU! You're an angel sent from heaven for us (a bit dramatic but oh well it's true ) :D

I was just a sotus the series thread creeper but delightful's wonderful spoilers made me make an account and here I am  :P

I hope you can PM me the translated novel as well (pretty please with cherry on top)  and ISTG I will not spread it but only keep to myself :vicx:because you guys are the only ones I can share these fangirling moments with anyway :lol: and of course there is no way I wouldn't buy this novel if available 

Edited by teamperaya
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, kahoko said:

This is cute, I wonder why he can't hold the stares as long? Hey, if they turned to be an actual couple I'd drown with that ship <3<3<3 (whishful thinking)

Spoiler

In RL, Krist is/was with a GF already while the shooting for SOTUS was ongoing (as per his instagram postings). On BL buddy context, it seemed he's more chummy with TopTap(?), incidentally one of the incoming actors in SOTUS as well - playing the role of Arthit's best friend who got to have as girlfriend the one whom Arthit's had a crush on.

Apologies and despite of the above, I'm all for all the fan-servicing of Krist-Singto team-up as much as maybe available as long as it may last.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you!!!!!!! you've made me very happy! I am smiling like crazy over my bowl of noodles! I'm going to go read them now! I can't express my gratitude for you finding this for me! i wub you!!! :wub:

I will translate it but only parts of it to post here, because I don't think the publishing company will want me to translate the whole thing. BUT.......... I'll PM you the whole story translated though.  You just have to promise me that you will not post it anywhere else. It's for your eyes only! And if you ever get a chance you will buy the English translated book if you can. :D

Hi! I'm newbie here.  if you plan to translate it, can i get a copy too? please~ :wub:

By the way, thank you so much for the sub. you help me a lot as an international fans :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Oh and by the way, I wanted to share this BGM from SOTUS that I was looking for weeeeeks and then Shazam finally identified it, I put it on my YouTube channel, I just love this music :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnXred4jMmE&ab_channel=Jessica

I have posted this song to the english wikipedia page, thanks for the amazing song

• Like 2