[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, delightful said:

LOL! When she said "sai-co" all I could think of was psycho! LOL! That's why I just left it at tradition. But I'll add that into the final edit of my subs. Thanks!!! :P

My pleasure. Appriciate that I can help you subbing a little.

สายโค กับ ไซโค เนอะ แลดูจิต ๆ ไปนิดส์นึง งิงิ

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you guys, it's unfortunate that they think removing the before and after credits like that is right. I find it rather sad that they think it's okay to upload it like that. But I don't want any of you guys to go and 'bash' other people. It won't sit right in my heart to start anything negative when we are all here for our love for SOTUS. I'll add more of my signature in the hardsub next time and see if they can continue to take it out. I hope you guys don't mind me doing that. Yes, it does feel bad that people can do such things like that just because they want to have more viewers, but that is what it is, they are just there for those view counts. We here are here because of SOTUS, even if there is only 1 of you here I would still sub this series, because SOTUS is love. :heart:

If not @jaelephy can make me a nice logo to permanently put in the corner like the GMM TV and LINE TV logo? ^_^

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

In this series, there are 3 special chapters (in the book) and 2 special chapters (online).

I did summarize the first chapter of the online one already. Anywhere, @delightful will deliver detailed and better version soon. If you guys are curious about what's going on, you can go to my rough translation first. Somewhere in this thread.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you guys, it's unfortunate that they think removing the before and after credits like that is right. I find it rather sad that they think it's okay to upload it like that. But I don't want any of you guys to go and 'bash' other people. It won't sit right in my heart to start anything negative when we are all here for our love for SOTUS. I'll add more of my signature in the hardsub next time and see if they can continue to take it out. I hope you guys don't mind me doing that. Yes, it does feel bad that people can do such things like that just because they want to have more viewers, but that is what it is, they are just there for those view counts. We here are here because of SOTUS, even if there is only 1 of you here I would still sub this series, because SOTUS is love. :heart:

If not @jaelephy can make me a nice logo to permanently put in the corner like the GMM TV and LINE TV logo? ^_^

just in case, here's my attempt...

delightful_logo.png

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

OMG... unbelievable! How can they???? Can we report them? is there a way???

edit: It says in the 'about' section, credits to: Delightfull

Huhhuhu... so what the point to cut off the beginning and the credit in the  end of the vid itself... it shows that they are not  honest enough to give the credit to @delightful... if we did not read "the about" we will never known that vid is@delightful work... that my opinion...

• Like 2

Have you ever surprised when meeting someone ? First time I saw KongPhop, I felt that this brat was a big mouth type of kid ! totally a jerk ! Importantly, he always acts as a hero. He is getting on my nerve. But !!!! who knows ! Right here Right now ... I'm so in love with this punk ... Don't look me in the eyes ! that's killing me ! ... KongPhop, if you finish your business, pls. be back to our room, Ok ? You said you want a present, I will give you one. Waiting for you to unfold the ribbon ;) #evil senior gets the guy #shy or drop signal #your eyes are sparkling #never ever try to hide #it's winking you fool !! #I know where your eyes lying on.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

Huhhuhu... so what the point to cut off the beginning and the credit in the  end of the vid itself... it shows that they are not  honest enough to give the credit to @delightful... if we did not read "the about" we will never known that vid is@delightful work... that my opinion...

agree with you. if they want to give the credit from the start then they don't have to cut the beginning. :angry:

• Like 3

Hi all!  Can I join you?

I've been a silent reader for a long time, but just made my account to say hello to your SOTUS fans! I thank you for all your information.:heart:

And I thank @delightful for your hard work on English sub in particular. I’m really enjoying EP6 now!

Btw, you’re reading special chapters and planning to translate them, aren’t you? Would you please let me read the whole story though I’m a new member ?I sure won’t share it and I buy I’ll buy English translated book if I can!

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I just read those 2 special chapters 3 times, maybe 4 or 5 for the part2 chapter. *nosebleed*
 My eyes are so hot from being jealous of their relationship.
 I will start my translation tomorrow, because I see that bittersweet has other stories on her fb, I'm gonna go read them too. ^_^

• Like 5

Hello. I'm usually at the MIR and Love Sick thread but this series is so awesome that I needed to interact with other fans, so I can have someone to fangirl with :D

So, correct me if I'm wrong. Pern is also 0062 but in 2nd year right?

0062 code members:

Kong- first year/freshman

Pern- 2nd year/sophomore

Noomnoon- 3rd year/junior

Pahk- 4th year/senior

Phone- graduated and is getting married. She's the girl that arrived with her fiance and said Kong was cuter in person right?

0206 code members:

The first year, second year and 4th year members were at the table but didn't have any dialogue. 

Arthit or Ai'Oon - 3rd year/Junior

Tum- graduated, been calling arthit Ai'oon since the first year lol. 

I find their code system interesting. I kinda wish our school had that when I was in college. 

• Like 6