[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hi!
I'm Chun, nice to meet you!

I read this forum every day and finally i've found the courage to write >///< First al all thanks to @delightful for eng sub and translate, and thanks to everyone for the news and the pics <3 My english is really bad so i've never reply to your post, but i would like to talk more with all of you about this amazing series (and other ones XD)!

And i request a PM if it's possible, thank you! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Well, I can roughly translate this as

Hide contents

The director describes working for SOTUS for 1 year in 1 status

Last year he got a call from the producer ask if he is busy and send him many chapters of a treatment of SOTUS. He had no idea what it is and after chapter 10 he just realized that what kind of the series it is (he said he really had no sense lol) Then he prepared portfolio, talk to author, project owner and producer and it's a beginning of something big for him because he had never done a series before. He thanks to Felloww for choosing him as a director. He was in rush working on screenplay as the time was near.

He also prepared himself by consult with his friend who has directed series such as how many scene per day.

He said first time meeting with actors he couldn't remember all their names but they had done well at workshop.

14 Nov last year was the first shooting day and he couldn't sleep because of excitement and he also prepared himself very well but he couldn't take many scene as he planed in the couple days. Then the project drawed GMM's attention so they changed many thing such as actors and working style just like restarting. He got an acting coach who just came back from LA and new actors/actresses from GMM. He was a bit pressured because he was new but the actors were experienced and he wanted to mention to some of them

Off: He prepared himself very well and analyzed the character that's why he's always stole the scene. He works hard in screen and play hard and be cute off screen

Sing: He's never be late and work very hard as he's main character. He worked very very hard and never created any problem. 

Krist: He's gifted. He can remember the lines and act very well. He was the one who always being teased but when camera on, he turned himself as a scary leader of hazing team.

He said he needed to redo the work concerning time/cost/quality and start shooting again at 27 March and ended at 10 Aug at the Rama8 bridge

He thanks to all actors/Felloww/GMMTV.

thanks @Kate Kang Sunyalux - very very much appreciated :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

is it true?   how dare them... take the credit of someone else hardwork... i can't believe this... i'm mad right now... I know how hard is the job that our beloved @delightful do to bring happiness to us... so anything like this is unfair...:angry:

yea I feel upset too, they very schemingly took out the start and end credits so delightful's name isn't mentioned... I think next time delightful has to put her name during the scene itself if not they will any way to remove -.-

8 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

my dear friends lets bash them on that channel if that true..... @cakeee please share the link... lets bash them together....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4uq9mb_engsub-ssotuss-the-series-ep-6-part-4_tv

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cakeee said:

yea I feel upset too, they very schemingly took out the start and end credits so delightful's name isn't mentioned... I think next time delightful has to put her name during the scene itself if not they will any way to remove -.-

i think @delightful better put logo likes w2s for whole ep.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cakeee said:

maybe my dear @delightful can make her own logo that will appear through the video all the time from the beginning to the end... PLEASE DON'T STEAL OTHERS HARDWORK.. PLEASE CREDIT THE TRANSLATOR... aishhh... this issue make me angry...

• Like 3

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload. The encoding and uploading took so long because I wanted very good quality output once it was hardsubbed. ENJOY!!!!!

https://mega.nz/#!LIMyUabT!OnUVxd_iLMr17TUJ-i1TAbtFjqxc9xfhEtZVgrKwa4w

Use this as your crediting format:

Credit RAW File: JJong080525

Credit Thai Subs: Delightful

Visit thread for discussion: Soompi Forum

@delightful thank you for this. i'm glad that you prefer very good quality of the video. i really love watch it in 1080p :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Really love this scene from latest episode. :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

2_zpsgci1q85z.png

3_zpswubgoc2n.png

Just look at him already asking Arthit to make him a robot. lol

Love your note at the end of this conversation @delightful:wub:

And surprisingly, Arthit didn't react differently. Kongpob really is a Hokage ninja. lol

• Like 3

Guest delightful
15 minutes ago, cakeee said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4uq9mb_engsub-ssotuss-the-series-ep-6-part-4_tv

Thank you guys, it's unfortunate that they think removing the before and after credits like that is right. I find it rather sad that they think it's okay to upload it like that. But I don't want any of you guys to go and 'bash' other people. It won't sit right in my heart to start anything negative when we are all here for our love for SOTUS. I'll add more of my signature in the hardsub next time and see if they can continue to take it out. I hope you guys don't mind me doing that. Yes, it does feel bad that people can do such things like that just because they want to have more viewers, but that is what it is, they are just there for those view counts. We here are here because of SOTUS, even if there is only 1 of you here I would still sub this series, because SOTUS is love. :heart:

If not @jaelephy can make me a nice logo to permanently put in the corner like the GMM TV and LINE TV logo? ^_^

34 minutes ago, cakeee said:

@delightful I just saw your subs on thai4u channel on dailymotion and they removed the credits at the start at end completely!!! Is there a way we can mass report them? :( http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4uq9mb_engsub-ssotuss-the-series-ep-6-part-4_tv

Oh god..... I hate this because I'm scared that @delightful will stop subbing because of these disrespectful people :tears: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I found Prem super cute in this scene. (Why didn't I pay more attention to him? :sweatingbullets:)

Reveal hidden contents

11_zpsvziu80xr.png

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

One more absolutely favorite scene from ep. 6 and I'll end with my screenshot's here, for now. onion049.gif

Reveal hidden contents

PW1_zps5evahf6f.png

PW2_zps9j7xpstl.png

pw3_zpsunzcgfl8.png

loveshower.gif5440.gifloveshower.gif

Just look at Prem... daaaamn That look. :wub: It was such a beautiful scene... him looking at Wad like that.

Now, after this, if they don't make those two a couple I'll be really mad.

I WANT THEM TO BE A COUPLE!

SO

BAD!

:heart:

He didn't get to have a partner in Love Sick so I hope they really become a couple. I'm curious to see how this pair will develop. And of course, I still want to see Arthit all fluffy with Kong. Tsundere people are my life!:blush:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you guys, it's unfortunate that they think removing the before and after credits like that is right. I find it rather sad that they think it's okay to upload it like that. But I don't want any of you guys to go and 'bash' other people. It won't sit right in my heart to start anything negative when we are all here for our love for SOTUS. I'll add more of my signature in the hardsub next time and see if they can continue to take it out. I hope you guys don't mind me doing that. Yes, it does feel bad that people can do such things like that just because they want to have more viewers, but that is what it is, they are just there for those view counts. We here are here because of SOTUS, even if there is only 1 of you here I would still sub this series, because SOTUS is love. :heart:

If not @jaelephy can make me a nice logo to permanently put in the corner like the GMM TV and LINE TV logo? ^_^

you are so nice :) hope they won't do that ever again. and you really should put logo because it's your hard work. we don't mind at all, we grateful enough you want to sub this series fast. hope you won't be too sad because of this:blush:

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

yes yes you should put your own logo. imagine how do you feel rn when your hard work is stolen :( you spent your resting time to give us this amazing sub yet people easily steal it and act like it's their work :( i feel so sorry for you. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, delightful said:

The logo option is definitely better!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, cakeee said:

@delightful I just saw your subs on thai4u channel on dailymotion and they removed the credits at the start at end completely!!! Is there a way we can mass report them? :( http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4uq9mb_engsub-ssotuss-the-series-ep-6-part-4_tv

OMG... unbelievable! How can they???? Can we report them? is there a way???

edit: It says in the 'about' section, credits to: Delightfull

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful my dearest angel... i can't believe that, in this world still exist the pure hearted person like you... 

Your humbleness make me cry right now... you are so pure and kind hearted... i'm really love you as friend...:wub:

I will support you till the end... you are the greatest person that i've known.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR @delightful....

• Like 2