[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

@cadburygirl The easiest program to use is aegisub, I see that @kyote is using the same program. Aegisub creates softsubs, if you want to hardsub you'll have to download an encoding program. VLC is also able to hardsub, but it can be a little confusing. Well that was my set-up from years ago, I'm sure there are better/easier programs now. 

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

@cadburygirl The easiest program to use is aegisub, I see that @kyote is using the same program. Aegisub creates softsubs, if you want to hardsub you'll have to download an encoding program. VLC is also able to hardsub, but it can be a little confusing. Well that was my set-up from years ago, I'm sure there are better/easier programs now. 

1. I see, thank you for the info. :heart:  I prefer soft subs.

2.  @delightful if you're still interested, here is the RAW file of ep 5. https://t.co/tK41XOVGFL (the uploader asked not to share it on streaming site but ok for subbing)

3. May be if you have some time, you can sub some of it? *pleadingpuppydogeyes* :D

4. Does anyone know if Krist's Fan Subs has released ep4 with eng subs?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Yes, subbing is really hardwork and time consuming. If I didn't need to work to pay my bills I would sub more stuff for you guys/gals, but we all have our priorities. Being an adult sucks, I don't want to grow up at all. I want to rewind and go back to my school life where all I did was obsess over celebs, animes, and YunJae. Where has the time gone? :bawling:

Plus, I don't even know where to get the RAW files for this series. I'll have to wait until ONEHD decides they want to upload it or once it goes on sale. Living abroad sucks, I miss Thailand so much.

2 hours ago, kyote said:

yeah me too. i work at night i can't sub well, my english trans is poor,sorry.hehe

Spoiler
1 hour ago, kyote said:

hahah.my own also

4pEM4aZl1.jpg

Thank you both of you for offering to look into it and @delightful for the subs you already did :) (and also thank you to everyone else on here who has translated things for us all and told us spoilers from the book xD). But don't feel too pressured or anything because I understand that life is busy and I don't mind waiting :heart:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you both of you for offering to look into it and @delightful for the subs you already did :) (and also thank you to everyone else on here too who has translated things for us all and told us spoilers from the book xD). But don't feel too pressured or anything because I understand that life is busy and I don't mind waiting :heart:

I totally agree with dreadaeleonkvothe. Thank you to everyone who has translated things so that the international fans can understand the teasers, twitter chats etc as well as parts of the series. You all have been very obliging and I really appreciate it. @delightful thanks so much for subbing the interview which was very hilarious and interesting to watch now that I can understand what's being said and can laugh with Krist and Singto.

I know you all have your Real Life outside of fandom and we all have to earn a living as well as our responsibilities to our families. Thanks heaps to you all for all you've done. HUGS. :wub::wub::wub:  :heart:

Now, I feel guilty asking for subs and translations. Please ignore my posts about them. *headdesk* :sweatingbullets:  :grimace: I will learn to be patient. :)

• Like 5

Guest delightful

LOL, I can't believe Arthit is drinking Nom Yen (Pink Milk), my friends made fun of me for ordering that too. I had to give it up because it's not really healthy for me. -_- 

1 minute ago, delightful said:

LOL, I can't believe Arthit is drinking Nom Yen (Pink Milk), my friends made fun of me for ordering that too. I had to give it up because it's not really healthy for me. -_- 

but i like pearl milk tea more.

• Like 3

So I finally had time to watch the Line TV version of ep 5! :phew: I wish I had time to rewatch the whole series from ep 1 to 5 now :tears: ...but I can save that for another day ^^ Here's some of my crazy fujoshi fangirling moments from the new ep xD >>

I loved all of Artit's cute faces, smiles, and applause moments during the scenes where Kong was on the stage :wub: (especially the first one I put in the box. Where he purses his lips and does the most adorable little nod thing ever xD) Oh and when he smiles a bit at Kong then quickly looks around to make sure no one noticed kyaaa xD

Spoiler

Artit%20cute%20nod%201%20long_zpspdxn8lw Artit%20looks%20around%202_zpssydlhfxe.g Artit%20applause_zps616bdvjc.gif

OMG AND ALL THE DORKY OFF MOMENTS :joy: ...during that same part of the ep ^ Especially that random Off-Gunsmile moment omo (haha was gonna write OffGun because that's what I'm used to writing... Because of Puppy Honey).

off%20dork%20haha%20moreof%20it_zpschtx5

Anyways, Off's character Bright is killing it as the random/hilarious background character who every time you notice his face in the background of pretty much any scene you end up smiling (or at least I did xD)

Spoiler

off%20dork%20long%20ver_zpscb65ujwu.gif Offs%20applause%20lol_zps6rn6whrd.gif

Oh yeah and a few Singto mouth moments :phew: Haha well one is just a smile... the other a happy tongue moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...I'm always looking for those lol

Spoiler

Kong%20tongue%20ep%205_zps1ydk0n5d.gif Kong%20smile%20ep%205_zpsrjtgg7jv.gif

And did anyone else find Krist especially hot in that black shirt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

black%20shirt%20at%201_zpsdfecfeg8.gif black%20shirt%20at%202_zpsofilgmyj.gif

Wait! Ah. Why did I put this down here.. THIS PART WAS SO CUTE!! When Artit was all smiley looking at Kong, but then ran away when he noticed that Kong saw him :wub::wub::wub: (ahhg I need more emojis than what soompi provides to express the level of fangirling Sotus induces in me...)

Spoiler

convo%201_zpsctgpp9mp.gif convo%202%20Kong%20notice%20AT%20so%20he

...and maybe you guys noticed too... another happy tongue moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

convo%203%20short%20of%20artit%20cute%20

And then their conversation and all the SUPER CUTE SCRUNCHY LIPS/POUTY LIPS FACES THAT KRIST MAKES :wub: (<<again this emoji doesn't seem to be dying enough from the cute to reflect my fangirling lol... don't mind me... I'm kind of crazy :sweatingbullets:)

Spoiler

convo%203%20ss%201_zpswbw9u9l0.gif

Kong's expression here (below) killed me xD He's being all sexy and flirty in front of his Artit!

convo%203%20ss%202_zpsofotbolg.gif convo%203%20ss%203_zpsxb5ings4.gif

These pouty/scrunchy faces though *tears of joy/cuteness overload* >>

convo%204%20scrunchy%20face%20lol_zpsdyg convo%205%20scrunchy%20face%20less%20scr 

And then finally the way Kong smiles and looks at Artit as he walks away :wub:

convo%206_zpsc3vdmsuh.gif

Haha yupp. Those were some of the moments that made me go crazy in ep 5. Even before I could understand things haha. 

Spoiler

Okay I couldn't stop myself from adding one crazy fangirling emoji >>

_20160917_151403_zpsvvtjn0au.jpg

ME EVERY TIME I WATCH SOTUS.... Or think about it... LOL

Oh yeah forgot about these>>

Spoiler

Kind of random ones... Just because I think the black splotchy transition thing is pretty and their faces are cute :wub:

op%20kong%20bball_zpsxttocfqa.gif op%20artit%20ep%205_zpslui3paui.gif

ps. the gifs might not be very good, but I just make them for fun because I get too excited about all their cute facial expressions and whatnot and want to keep looking at them and fangirling and spam my friends with them lol xD

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So I finally had time to watch the Line TV version of ep 5! :phew: I wish I had time to rewatch the whole series from ep 1 to 5 now :tears: ...but I can save that for another day ^^ Here's some of my crazy fujoshi fangirling moments from the new ep xD >>

I loved all of Artit's cute faces, smiles, and applause moments during the scenes where Kong was on the stage :wub: (especially the first one I put in the box. Where he purses his lips and does the most adorable little nod thing ever xD) Oh and when he smiles a bit at Kong then quickly looks around to make sure no one noticed kyaaa xD

Reveal hidden contents

Artit%20cute%20nod%201%20long_zpspdxn8lw Artit%20looks%20around%202_zpssydlhfxe.g Artit%20applause_zps616bdvjc.gif

OMG AND ALL THE DORKY OFF MOMENTS :joy: ...during that same part of the ep ^ Especially that random Off-Gunsmile moment omo (haha was gonna write OffGun because that's I'm used to writing... Because of Puppy Honey).

off%20dork%20haha%20moreof%20it_zpschtx5

Anyways, Off's character Bright is killing it as the random/hilarious background character who ever time you notice his face in the background of pretty much any scene you end up smiling (or at least I did xD)

Reveal hidden contents

off%20dork%20long%20ver_zpscb65ujwu.gif Offs%20applause%20lol_zps6rn6whrd.gif

Oh yeah and a few Singto mouth moments :phew: Haha well one is just a smile... the other a happy tongue moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...I'm always looking for those lol

Reveal hidden contents

Kong%20tongue%20ep%205_zps1ydk0n5d.gif Kong%20smile%20ep%205_zpsrjtgg7jv.gif

And did anyone else find Krist especially hot in that black shirt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reveal hidden contents

black%20shirt%20at%201_zpsdfecfeg8.gif black%20shirt%20at%202_zpsofilgmyj.gif

Wait! Ah. Why did I put this down here.. THIS PART WAS SO CUTE!! When Artit was all smiley looking at Kong, but then ran away when he noticed that Kong saw him :wub::wub::wub: (ahhg I need more emojis than what soompi provides to express the level of fangirling Sotus induces in me...)

Reveal hidden contents

convo%201_zpsctgpp9mp.gif convo%202%20Kong%20notice%20AT%20so%20he

...and maybe you guys noticed too... another happy tongue moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

convo%203%20short%20of%20artit%20cute%20

And then their conversation and all the SUPER CUTE SCRUNCHY LIPS/POUTY LIPS FACES THAT KRIST MAKES :wub: (<<again this emoji doesn't seem to be dying enough from the cute to reflect my fangirling lol... don't mind me... I'm kind of crazy :sweatingbullets:)

Reveal hidden contents

convo%203%20ss%201_zpswbw9u9l0.gif

Kong's expression here (below) killed me xD He's been all sexy and flirty in front of his Artit!

convo%203%20ss%202_zpsofotbolg.gif convo%203%20ss%203_zpsxb5ings4.gif

These pouty/scrunchy faces though *tears of joy/cuteness overload* >>

convo%204%20scrunchy%20face%20lol_zpsdyg convo%205%20scrunchy%20face%20less%20scr 

And then finally the way Kong smiles and looks at Artit as he walks away :wub:

convo%206_zpsc3vdmsuh.gif

Haha yupp. Those were some of the moments that made me go crazy in ep 5. Even before I could understand things haha. 

Reveal hidden contents

Okay I couldn't stop myself from adding one crazy fangirling emoji >>

_20160917_151403_zpsvvtjn0au.jpg

ME EVERY TIME I WATCH SOTUS.... Or think about it... LOL

Oh yeah forgot about these>>

Reveal hidden contents

Kind of random ones... Just because I think the black splotchy transition thing is pretty and their faces are cute :wub:

op%20kong%20bball_zpsxttocfqa.gif op%20artit%20ep%205_zpslui3paui.gif

ps. the gifs might not be very good, but I just make them for fun because I get too excited about all their cute facial expressions and whatnot and what to keep looking at them and fangirling and spam my friends with them lol xD

Your gifs are made of AWESOME! Those are the most precious moments from the ep 5 and you made them into gifs. You're made of Awesomesauce. :wub:  I'm saving a lot of them bcoz I don't know how to make them. Thank you so so much for sharing these.  :heart:

I LOVE the way Kong looks at Arthit after he followed him. That *eye----* was HOT like burning. He looks are Arthit up and down like........  Like Arthit is a tall drink of water. Ha ha ha ha. :lol:

I also LOVE that senior with glasses singing and dancing at the back when they sang the oldies song L.O.V.E.

Spoiler

• Like 3

Morning :) 

11 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Does anyone know what Kong ask from Arthit as a reward after winning the Freshy Boy award after he followed Arthit when he saw him backstage? Thanks. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Csk-FpeVYAEDB-3.jpg

I am curious about this too. :D 

Thank you to everyone who is trying hard to sub for us international fans. I know that subbing is not easy and for me, (yes Here is another impatient person) it's just enough if someone's subbing. I know it's long to wait, but I'm just happy that someone subs it. I am impatient but I can wait maybe it's because I also got other things to do outside this forum and if I don't know what to do, there are Kdramas and talking here, so time passes somehow and subs come. SOMEONE IS SUBBING THIS DRAMA - That's really the only thing that matter. :wub: @delightful you subbed that interview pretty fast and MV too. I am SO thankful for that. THANK YOU, I'll just keep saying that in my head.

@dreadaeleonkvothe I'M FANBOYING AT YOUR POST. I can't take anymore Krist and his expressions in a series... I'm like a screaming machine and YES THESE EMOJIS HERE ARE JUST NOT ENOUGH. I can't  express myself with them really... haha XD 

• Like 4

Okay so this has been stuck in the text box on my phone version of soompi for forever and I can't figure out how to delete it so I'm just gonna post it :sweatingbullets: They look really good in that pic though :wub:

41 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Your gifs are made of AWESOME! Those are the most precious moments from the ep 5 and you made them into gifs. You're made of Awesomesauce. :wub:  I'm saving a lot of them bcoz I don't know how to make them. Thank you so so much for sharing these.  :heart:

I LOVE the way Kong looks at Arthit after he followed him. That *eye----* was HOT like burning. He looks are Arthit up and down like........  Like Arthit is a tall drink of water. Ha ha ha ha. :lol:

I also LOVE that senior with glasses singing and dancing at the back when they sang the oldies song L.O.V.E.

Hide contents

Aww thanks ♡♡ Yes please do go ahead and save them :) Omg I LOVE the way you described Kong checking out Artit!!! Haha yes that part with the glasses senior was great :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
Okay so this has been stuck in the text box on my phone version of soompi for forever and I can't figure out how to delete it so I'm just gonna post it 

This happened to me too... I tried to post via my tablet something... and now it's all stuck in the text box, I can't delete it. I tried clearing my history,caches etc., but it's still stuck there. weird. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

This happened to me too... I tried to post via my tablet something... and now it's all stuck in the text box, I can't delete it. I tried clearing my history,caches etc., but it's still stuck there. weird. 

:angry: mobile soompi is actually so annoying! It keeps redirecting me to download Juice Jams and Cookie Jams and IT'S SO SLOW. Haha sorry that's my little rant... I don't have my PC right now but I wanna be on here :tears:. It takes forever for me to post things :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Guest delightful

@dreadaeleonkvothe  Dayammmmn at those .gifs!!! :blush: Judging by them it seems Arthit doesn't know how to really act in front of Kongpope! Like he really doesn't stand still and his face is like all over the place. I'm betting his mind isn't with him. LOL! I love that kind of feeling... :blush: Thanks for the cute .gifs!

Can someone give me links to the HD RAW files for all the episodes so far? I wanna make pretty subs for them. :heart:

34 minutes ago, delightful said:

Can someone give me links to the HD RAW files for all the episodes so far? I wanna make pretty subs for them. :heart:

@delightful If you have the time.... :wub::wub::wub:

All RAW episodes of SOTUS. Thank you so much in advance. :heart:

Ep 1 https://t.co/vYmFBbMq6R

Ep 2 https://t.co/Z6J5WiNScO

Ep 3 https://t.co/tMvzFQhhU6

Ep 4 https://t.co/1BC6uK1GD4

Ep 5 https://t.co/tK41XOVGFL

Khawpkhun Mak Mak.....

Look at how Singto leans into the almost kiss.... (not enough emoji to express my fujofeelings for these .gifs)

Spoiler

tumblr_odkw1yG8cr1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_odkw1yG8cr1vtisrzo2_500.gif

Singto leans in, every time......

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o1_540.gif

• Like 10