[Drama 2016] Beautiful Gong Shim 미녀 공심이

mysignisflower

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

So if I'm getting this right, the couple are Min oppa & Minah and Ohn Joo Wan & Seo Hyo Rim....right? Or will it be switched? It's not everyday you get a drama where both leads seem to be down on their luck or something. 

@LavelyShai, yes.. I believe this is how the couples are going to be.  Maybe Nam Goong-Min's character (Ahn Dan-Tae), because of his bad luck can see though Mina's character (Kong Sim), and her good heart

In that teaser she looks like Cinderella, working and cleaning the house.  I wonder what is the relationship between the two sisters too.

I am glad ADT will lift himself up to become a human-rights lawyer.

Minah and Nam Goong Min are all smiles in pictures from 'The Beauty and the Beast' script reading

Minah-nam-goong-min_1461601889_af_org.jp

Pictures from the first script reading of upcoming SBS drama, 'The Beauty and the Beast,' starring Minah and Nam Goong Min, that took place on April 13 have been released just recently!

The other actors in it are On Joo Wan, Seo Hyo Rim, Woohyun, Oh Hyun Kyung, and more - and of course, the production crew, like Director Baek Soo Chan and writer Lee Hee Myung, cannot be forgotten!

There were lots of laughs and they all clearly had a fun time at the script reading for this rom-com.  They all relayed their strong will to do their best and their genuine belief that the drama will hit it big!

The drama will air after 'Mrs. Cop 2' on May 14!  Check out the chemistry so far below.

nam-goong-min_1461601748_63f7aae764b943e

source

Archived