[Drama 2016] Beautiful Gong Shim 미녀 공심이

mysignisflower

Yey!  

Viki now has a channel for the drama.   speaker phone leaf

https://www.viki.com/tv/30484c-beasts-beauty

Please click on + sign to follow the channel, and also submit Title Request form for the title they have: 
  Beast's Beauty - 야수의 미녀

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

htm_20160412105154408562.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@mysignisflower, I see that this thread is not listed under SBS in the thread directory. Would you please send Rubie a message with the link to the thread, asking her to include it in the directory.  This is essential any time you start a thread, so that Soompiers know that the thread exist and can find it.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/149-official-threads-directory/

Also, it would be great if you will include the name Viki has for the drama "Beast's Beauty" in the tags, as no doubt, people will be looking for it under this name, once they find Viki's channel.  Thank you in advance.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl’s Day’s Minah Takes on First Lead Drama Role Opposite Namgoong Min

Girl’s Day’s Minah Takes on First Lead Drama Role Opposite Namgoong Min

It’s confirmed.

Girl’s Day Minah will starring opposite actor Namgoong Min in the upcoming weekend rom-com “Beast’s Beauty.” The drama draws a tale of the ups and downs of four young women and men: one sister who has both looks and talent, her younger sister who has nothing but a kind heart, one man who is poor and has to live in rooftop studio but is more charming the more you get to know him, and another “dandy” man who is part of a chaebol family.

Minah takes on the role of Gong Shim, the lead female character of the drama. She commented, “Although I am lacking, I want to relay to the character of Gong Shim to the audience. While I feel a lot of pressure because it’s my first lead role, I feel well supported because I can work with a good staff and colleagues. I will approach the project with the attitude of a diligently learning actor. Please look forward to ‘Beast’s Beauty’.”

“Beast’s Beauty” is written by the creator of “The Girl Who Can See Smells” and is expected to premiere on May 14 after “Mrs. Cop 2” ends its run on SBS.

source

Hi everyone, @mysignisflower, @evie7, @menefrega, @jongski, @DreamCatcher2011, @LavelyShai, @suchadiva42,

If you all know of anyone else who may be interested in this drama, please shoutout to them.

Here's a shoutout to  @trust71, @bebebisous33, @jadecloud@Kasmic, @yayasjs, @lclarakl, @alekaonu@nevill, @ihyw@UnniSarah, @themarchioness, @MiAmour, @40somethingahjumma

@mysignisflower, maybe it will be worthwhile to include the other main cast in the thread title as well as the tags?  I am referring to Oh  Hyun-Kyung and On  Joo-Wan.

Also, the drama is not listed in the official thread directory under SBS.  Would you kindly send Rubie a PM (Private Message) with the link to the drama, requesting she lists it under SBS, please?  Thank you in advance!   
smileys-thanks-105172.gif

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/149-official-threads-directory/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an opportunity to tell DramaFever  that you want to see this drama subbed, by answering their poll.

I suggest people not answer all of them, because it is not going to happen.  You can narrow your selection by not choosing what will most likely be on Viki.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-k-dramas-of-2016-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most-/

Please make sure to fill in the poll, even if you do not get DramaFever. Lets get this drama subbed first.

Lets support our drama.

Checking NGM. Remember War of the Son, he's such a psycho killer  So good playing  with villain roles and this lead after a long wait  is a deserved one! I'll watch this for the actor for the acting! I hope story is good one too. I've no idea who's the female lead. Not familiar with her.

Girl’s Day’s Minah Updates Fans About Solo Album and Upcoming Drama

Keeping only material relevant to the drama.

Girl’s Day’s Minah Updates Fans About Solo Album and Upcoming Drama

Girl’s Day member Minah took some time out of her busy schedule to chat with fans, sharing about how she voted and even about her solo album that’s soon to be released.

On April 13, Minah did a live broadcast on the Naver V app and despite her sore throat from a cold, she spoke with her fans about how she had been spending her day. She revealed she had just finished a script reading for her drama “Beast’s Beauty” and was now at a dinner party with her cast mates.

Full article here

7 minutes ago, valsava said:

Count me in

@valsava sis... awesome....!    piece-of-cake-smiley-02.gif?1301944212

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The Beauty of the Beast"

photo712953.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The Beauty of the Beast" (2016)

Directed by Baek Soo-chan

Written by Lee Hee-myeong

Network : SBS

With Nam Goong-min, Minah, On Joo-wan, Seo Hyo-rim, Oh Hyun-kyeong, Kim Byeong-ok,...

Sat, Sun 22:00

Synopsis
Here we have a beautiful and talented older sister and her younger sister, who is less attractive but still has got a beautiful mind. And two men appear in front of the siblings: a progressively more attractive man, who moved into a humble rental room on rooftop of their building, another man who is handsome and wealthy from a plutocrat family. The romance-comedy drama depicts an eventful and unpredictable love story by the four people from such a warmhearted point of view.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/05/14

source: Hancinema

My first post here.

Not familiar with Minah and Seo hye rim for their acting. But im sure to check this drama because of Namgoong Min and Ohn Jo Wan. They look like SBS permanent casts. Hahahahaha... :grin:. I see them since Girl sees smell, Punch, Achiara's Secret and Remember. Not kind of 'flower boy' , but their acting superb. More than anything, i want to prove to myself that i can see Namgoong Min as a good guy (again). Haha ... :grin::phew:. After seeing him as phsycopath in Girl sees Smell and Remember, hard for me to change my judgement about him. Lets wait how he will portray his character now. 

1 hour ago, Mayyes said:

My first post here.

Not familiar with Minah and Seo hye rim for their acting. But im sure to check this drama because of Namgoong Min and Ohn Jo Wan. They look like SBS permanent casts. Hahahahaha... :grin:. I see them since Girl sees smell, Punch, Achiara's Secret and Remember. Not kind of 'flower boy' , but their acting superb. More than anything, i want to prove to myself that i can see Namgoong Min as a good guy (again). Haha ... :grin::phew:. After seeing him as phsycopath in Girl sees Smell and Remember, hard for me to change my judgement about him. Lets wait how he will portray his character now. 

This goes same for me, I've never seen Minah and Joo Wan acting, but I really liked Namgoong Min as a psycho in The Girl who Sees Smells and since then I've loved him for his acting and his appearance as well :wub:

Hi @Mayyes  hello-red-crab   Welcome to the thread.

Like you and @mysignisflower, I loved Namgoong Min as the antagonist in both Remember and the Girl who Smells.  (and this drama comes from the production team of The Girl who Smells. Apparently he mad an impression on them, to offer him the lead in their new drama.)
But I also loved him as a good guy in "Can You Hear My Heart?" I loved the Bromance between him and Kim Jae-Won there.

I have  not seen Min-Ah act. It would be interesting to see them together.   I liked Ohn Joo Wan  in both The Village of Achiara and in Punch too.
I loved Oh Hyun Kyung  in Legendary Witch.  I think she will be playing the girls' mother here.
And lastly, I liked Seo Hyo-rim well enough in Endless Love (although I did not like the drama, sadly)

Interesting the description say that Seo Hyo-Rim is the pretty one, and Min-Ah only has kind heart....

@mysignisflower, yey... The drama is now listed in the thread directory  !   Thank you again for your hard work...:)

Nam Goong Min and Girl’s Day’s Minah pair up for SBS’s drama ‘The Beauty of the Beast’

CgLlqW0VIAAyH18.jpg

Actor Nam Goong Min and Girl’s Day’s Minah are reported to pair up in SBS’s new drama ‘The Beauty of the Beast‘ (literal title)- 야수의 미녀.

This would be a fresh collaboration between Nam Goong Min and Minah. We would like to call them as the Min Couple! Nam Goong Min is starring as Ahn Dan Tae, the warm-hearted lawyer.  Minah is starring as Kong Sim who has a warm heart too.

Other than the double Min couple, On Joo Wan, Seo Hyo Rim and Oh Hyun Kyung are also joining the drama.

On Joo Wan to act as Suk Jin Soo who comes from a wealthy family. Seo Hyo Rim to act as Kong Mi who has beautiful appearance and also the sister of Kong Sim.

The Beauty of the Beast‘ will take over the time slot of drama ‘Mrs. Cop 2‘ and air its first episode on May 14.

source

Archived