Max Imperium Dance Cover group (new video:Loona Hi-High)

blazingpanda

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

History is back with a super swag choreography, Overall the dances is not hard because of freestyle, the hardest part is the position, they often change position in this song,but yeah this is really a great song. Hope you guys like it and don't forget to subscribe and share this video

• 3 weeks later...

This song really fun and catchy and the choreo is really cute :D. we put more effort for this cover and it's really worth it especially at dance break part.Hope you guys like it and don't forget to subscribe and share this video

On 5/16/2016 at 1:14 PM, blazingpanda said:

This song really fun and catchy and the choreo is really cute :D. we put more effort for this cover and it's really worth it especially at dance break part.Hope you guys like it and don't forget to subscribe and share this video

I agree! I actually watched their videos for like more than 10x. I find them really cute and the song was really amazing. One thing I forgot is subscribing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Monsta X comeback with the song called All in, The choreo is good and the main point of the choreo is the body wave part. Hope you guys like it and don't forget to subscribe and share this video
this video will be an entry for 1thek dance cover contest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Taeyeon - Why is really a good song to hear and dance for,the choreo really need chemistry for each other dancer,and that what been a challenge for us. As you can see we have a day and night transition in video because we took a long time to record this,so we must record at night even it's not good thing for our camera. Hope you guys enjoy our video. Don't forget to like,share and subscribe if you guys like it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2016 at 11:12 AM, carotene said:

Wow you guys are really good and love your outfits! :D 

thank you :D

On 11/13/2016 at 7:24 AM, feelgoodmusic said:

Can I ask for tips as a newbie dancer(very little/no dance experience)?

for learning i can say you must choose the song that you really like, and try to learn the detail of the movement
for camera recording, try to make camera more dynamic but still comfortable to watch,in that case we still use static camera

We are back with twice project,hope you guys like it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived