[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

13 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

i hope this drama is fun, warm and full of laugh without making us stress moment such us noble idiocy,guess the husband..opss..i mean guess the boyfriend, complicated love, terrible and crazy mother or evil father or that kind of amnesia..oh..please enough with those cliche scenes..and pleasee..just please don't give second male lead same ending like other dramas coughh..SWP..cough.. R88,...all of the character in LR  deserves to have happy ending .. 

p/s:  can i request a kiss scene in episode 4.. or it is too early ?? kikikiki.. *i just cant wait to see how will je su ho juicy lips perform*

Sorry for cutting your post, 

Girl! Why did you break my freaking heart again with the "husband searching" LOL? :lol: Even though, I'm 99% sure that RJY will be the husband....opps...the male lead (see what you did to me? :P ) , I also hope and pray hard that we will have a happy ending for everbody. Gosh! It has been a while since I knew a nice ending for a second male/female lead.

Btw, will you guys update the link to watch it live?? With Lucky Romance, it's sooooo much better for me not to get up super early at 4:50 AM like AM1988 :sweatingbullets:
Less than a week to go!!!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another pic of our handsome man~

d3.png?w=660

I've gotten used to the hair now~ I didn't like it at first but now I think it suits him

i noticed he wears a lot of BLUE in this drama

i wonder why, not complaining though b/c he looks good ^ o ^

Spoiler

EDIT: whoops it got posted in this thread already  S O R R Y didn't see - _ - my ghostery blocked the images for some reason - _ -

8 hours ago, yoojinwoo said:

another pic of our handsome man

i've gotten used to the hair now~ I didn't like it at first but now I think it suits him

i noticed he wears a lot of BLUE in this drama

i wonder why, not complaining though b/c he looks good ^ o ^

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: whoops it got posted in this thread already  S O R R Y didn't see - _ - my ghostery blocked the images for some reason - _ -

his hairstyle~ actually i have no issue with his hair style because he looks perfect in whatever style but.. for his pure and innocent character i think he should have the same hair style as in neighboorhod hero drama..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJEWk7D8L5fF2aULNkPG8

cute right ?..

for our suho,can someone please feed him ? he just too skinny.. i miss his chubby cheek...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3WkOnt0RFLENHdzk3vLX

18 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

his hairstyle~ actually i have no issue with his hair style because he looks perfect in whatever style but.. for his pure and innocent character i think he should have the same hair style as in neighboorhod hero drama..

AGREED

Choi Chan Gyu was such a cute and pure character  (´∀`)♡ one of my favourite characters ever

tumblr_o32bdhVMbN1qex9y1o2_400.gif

tumblr_o2d981qaM31v4cl93o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2d981qaM31v4cl93o2_1280.jpg

actually he's too cute I couldn't even decide which pictures and gifs to add to this post! there's too many cute facial expressions he made

17 minutes ago, yoojinwoo said:

AGREED

Choi Chan Gyu was such a cute and pure character  (´∀`)♡ one of my favourite characters ever

actually he's too cute I couldn't even decide which pictures and gifs to add to this post! there's too many cute facial expressions he made

omo..omo..omoooo.. that pouting face.. let me pinch his cheek.. so cute.. haha

yup,i agree because hairstyle now makes his face seems matured.. 

2 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

omo..omo..omoooo.. that pouting face.. let me pinch his cheek.. so cute.. haha

yup,i agree because hairstyle now makes his face seems matured.. 

oddly enough i think he looks British with this new hairstyle lol idk why

it might be harder to be cute as effortlessly as he was as Choi Chan Gyu, I hope he'll surprise us and pull it off well ^ o ^ I'm looking forward to it i want another fluffy character like our  cute and pure Chan Gyuuuu

tumblr_o4d55rHavX1ucmkkzo3_500.gif

tumblr_o4d55rHavX1ucmkkzo4_500.gif

Spoiler

there are honestly WAY too many cute gifs and pics of him I can't even decide which to post : O

tumblr_o19aec44K31ucmkkzo2_500.gif

tumblr_o2hbg0tvfZ1ucmkkzo3_400.gif

tumblr_o1vpcoYxli1ucmkkzo7_500.gif

pretty boy~

First time posting in this thread. But i have been reading all the updates here. That latest teaser or preview or whatever you call it is somewhat gloomy compared to the previous teasers. I thought it was a light hearted rom com but never mind i can handle a little bit of melancholy if done right.

I am mainly here for my oppa. I really wish that this drama can heal my broken heart. So the last thing i want to see is RJY brooding/crying in the shower. I swear i am not that sensitive but that scene of him crying breaks my heart.

Anyways i am confident that he will get the girl this time and there is some hot sizzling chemistry going on between them. 

On a lighter note, people who are expecting a kiss scene - aim higher guys!!!! For all i know after reading the synopsis, we are going to get some hot bed scenes( byeontae mode on) hehehe:D

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

First time posting in this thread. But i have been reading all the updates here. That latest teaser or preview or whatever you call it is somewhat gloomy compared to the previous teasers. I thought it was a light hearted rom com but never mind i can handle a little bit of melancholy if done right.

I am mainly here for my oppa. I really wish that this drama can heal my broken heart. So the last thing i want to see is RJY brooding/crying in the shower. I swear i am not that sensitive but that scene of him crying breaks my heart.

Anyways i am confident that he will get the girl this time and there is some hot sizzling chemistry going on between them. 

On a lighter note, people who are expecting a kiss scene - aim higher guys!!!! For all i know after reading the synopsis, we are going to get some hot bed scenes( byeontae mode on) hehehe:D

@kokodus chingu.~ anneyong.. it's been a while since R88 ended.. i understand you ,i was on a same situation with you back then and still traumatized with it..But now oppa's giving us the great medicine for healed our sadness from his 18 episodes of drama before,,this time he definitely get the girl!! god,i cannot wait to watch this drama.. crying in a shower scene,rabbit scene,bicker scene, tennis scene and all.. please be good drama and great rating...amen

*kids not allowed to open this spoiler.. get a permission from adult first..*

Spoiler

*raise my both hand* i agree with you chingu,i know it might be impossible to get the HOT BED scene properly.. ehemm.. mian,i mean they maybe just cover up their body under blanket *lucky HJE*..but at least they can give us a quite noise smoocing sound just for complete the eargasm byontae club record maybe.. am i right president @lala14

Producer of “Lucky Romance” Is Confident In Ryu Jun Yeol

Ryu-Jun-Yeol.png

Kim Kyung Hee, producer for upcoming drama “Lucky Romance,” has nothing but praise for actor Ryu Jun Yeol, who will be playing the drama’s main character.

During a recent interview, she explains, “Ryu Jun Yeol matches the main character Je Su Ho so well that I can’t think of any other actor to play him. Just like his last work ['Reply 1988'], which gave him a lot of attention, I am certain this upcoming drama will also become one of Ryu Jun Yeol’s representative works.”

Spoiler

Lucky-Romance-Ryu-Jun-Yeol.jpg

Kim Kyung Hee also compliments the actor’s manners and personality, saying, “He is more sincere and serious than anyone else when filming scenes. He is also quite witty. Just by reading the script, you can tell Je Su Ho is very charming character. With Ryu Jun Yeol’s playing him , the character is even more alluring.”

“Lucky Romance” is a romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon of the same name. It tells the story of Shim Bo Nui (Hwang Jung Eum) and Je Su Ho (Ryu Jun Yeol), two very different people who have opposing outlooks on life. Unlike Shim Bo Nui who believes in superstitions, Je Su Ho strictly believes that everything is scientifically explainable.

In the beginning, Je Su Ho supposedly has a very cold personality, to the point he comes off as being mean. However, once he meets Shim Bo Nui, he starts noticing new sides of himself and begins to change. Fans are very excited to see how Je Su Ho’s cold-hearted nature will change to a more warm and tender one.

“Lucky Romance” will air its first episode on May 25.

Are you excited to see this drama?

Source: Soompi

I can't decide which one I like more.

This one... Harry Potter style :w00t:

TBj2Dia.jpg

or this one?

oIXxCCp.jpg

I'm curious which glasses he will use in the drama :)

Of course, he can always walk around with sunglasses indoor... since he is a cool CEO :glasses:

CREDIT: as tagged

Lucky Romance gets ready to test its fortunes and fates

lucky18.jpg

MBC’s rom-com drama Lucky Romance is all set to premiere next week, and while I knew this was coming, it feels a little sudden to me, in a good way. We’ve had a steady trickle of promos (teasers, stills) but not really a big promo push, and I find it refreshing to head into a drama with fresh eyes and few expectations.

In recent days, the production has released some character stills featuring each of the four main leads: Hwang Jung-eum, MBC’s unofficial MVP (She Was Pretty; Kill Me, Heal Me); newly minted leading man Ryu Joon-yeol (Answer Me 1988); second lead Lee Soo-hyuk (Neighborhood Hero); and Lee Chung-ah (Vampire Detective).

Hwang Jung-eum plays Shim Bo-nui, our fortune-obsessed heroine and hardworking office worker who keeps getting her payday postponed, thus falling behind on rent, getting her gas utility cut off, and in general struggling to get by. But she keeps her positive spirit alive, telling herself she’ll be okay; she’s kind and diligent, though for some reason she makes you feel bad for her.

Ryu Joon-yeol’s character is Je Su-ho, a name that sounds very like the word for luck (and also, colloquially, a jerk). He’s never experienced romance, probably because he’s a cold, calculating type who doesn’t believe anything that he doesn’t see with his eyes or that can’t be proven with science. At least, until the superstitious heroine changes things, I expect. (The diametric-opposites-attract setup feels a little tired, but with these two actors, I’m willing to jump into the show and go with it.)

lucky21.jpg

Lee Chung-ah’s character is Han Seol-hee, an “alpha girl” who’s already made it as branch manager of a sports agency by the age of 34. She’s got a refined fashion sense and an ever-busy career and lifestyle, though the show hints at another side that’ll show a reversal. Meanwhile, Lee Soo-hyuk is Choi Gun-wook, a tennis player who gets nicknamed Sunshine Boy, for his sunny personality and radiant appearance.

I’ve been interested in this project since it was first announced, because the premise sounded quirky and screwball, with characters who sound distinctive and are played by endearing actors. I won’t even ask for brilliance or crackiness (Goodbye Mr. Black, the last drama in this timeslot, lowered the bar pretty darn far); I’ll keep my hopes reasonable and tempered and be happy if the show delivers on cute chemistry and comic romantic hijinks.

Lucky Romance will be MBC’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama, premiering next Wednesday, May 25.

lucky15.jpg

lucky22.jpg

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/lucky-romance-gets-ready-to-test-its-fortunes-and-fates/

Just like his last work ['Reply 1988'], which gave him a lot of attention, I am certain this upcoming drama will also become one of Ryu Jun Yeol’s representative works.

Omg i hope this part comes true. R88 was big life change for him even though its cable drama imagine what will happen if he hits big on one of 3big drama. LR do well please i wanna watch oppa in more dramas, romcom, action, melo i dont mind :D

*though i would love to see him again in tvn drama something like i need romance with steamy scenes:phew::phew::phew:*

That vline needs good on screen action without blankets over it xD

Spoiler

YspSTzo.jpg?1

'Lucky Romance's producer has high praise for Ryu Joon Yeol

ryu-joon-yeol_1463770465_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
MBC recently shared a portion from an interview of 'Lucky Romance' producer Kim Kyung Hee, and she had nothing but high praise for the drama's lead star Ryu Joon Yeol

Kim said, "Ryu Joon Yeol is so perfect for Je Soo Ho's character in 'Lucky Romance' that I can't imagine any other person for that role. I'm certain that this project will be a new 'life character' for him after he received such acclaim in his last drama.

SEE ALSO: 'Reply 1988' actor Ryu Joon Yeol cast in upcoming film 'Taxi Driver'

Kim added enthusiastically, "He is more diligent that anyone, and not only does he treat every scene seriously but he also possesses outstanding insight. Je Soo Ho is a charismatic character that you'd fall in love with just from reading the script, and Ryu Joon Yeol is solidifying him even more, creating a character that you will inevitably fall for." 

'Lucky Romance' is based on a web toon of the same name and will tell the love story between a superstitious woman named Shim Boni and Je Soo Ho, an engineering graduate who puts complete faith in science. The drama will premiere on May 25 at 10 PM (KST) so tune in for this sweet rom com! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/lucky-romances-producer-has-high-praise-for-ryu-joon-yeol

And the cute insert was seen today

Ci-uMfFXIAAaHYC.jpg

D-4 Guys, should we start counting down?

I am so glad that MBC is pretty supportive in promoting Lucky Romance. I hope the news articles related to LR can make into top 10 ranking in naver with most comments. Can't wait for Wednesday to come :w00t::w00t::w00t: !!!!

Here THE LIVE STREAMING LINK for MBC Channel:

http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mbc.html

If anyone has other alternative links, please kindly share here :blush:

Archived