Korean food delicious recipes?

bebe1989

I love korean food, if you love korean food. Give me some delicious recipe from korean. Im craving for:

1. Kimchi stew 

2. Spicy Tteobbokki 

3. Beef berbaque flavour

4. Spicy Fish cake 

5. Sundubu stew

6. Yukgaejang stew

7. Roll kimbab 

8. Kimchi pancakes

thank you alot

Kimchi jeon  for me were a bit of a challenge, because they ended up a bit soggy and quite difficult to get the seasoning just right. I used to be so scared to use too much oil but the trick is to use more oil to get it crispy. Have you seen the Arrange Two Chefs Episode 2 on haemul pajeon and kimchi jeon? I found this was slightly more helpful than tthe maangchi video.

• 2 weeks later...

I typically order soondubu jjigae seafood pancake, and bibimbap at restaurants. I've had galbi tang which was good too but I usually don't eat it. I love stir fried chicken dishes and yangnyum chicken.  Samgyetang is damn delicious too. Korean bbq is good too but only once in a long while (I don't eat a lot of beef).  And I think samgyupsal is overrated but then again, I don't like to eat pork lol. I like ganjang gejang too.

I hate kimchi fried rice and kimchi jjigae. I think it's the warm kimchi that throws me off. Doenjang jjigae is pretty rank.

And I avoid anything that has a high amount of firm tofu (dubu kimchi?). I don't like tofu (except for soondubu jjigae)

18 hours ago, Booger Face said:

I typically order soondubu jjigae seafood pancake, and bibimbap at restaurants. I've had galbi tang which was good too but I usually don't eat it. I love stir fried chicken dishes and yangnyum chicken.  Samgyetang is damn delicious too. Korean bbq is good too but only once in a long while (I don't eat a lot of beef).  And I think samgyupsal is overrated but then again, I don't like to eat pork lol. I like ganjang gejang too.

I hate kimchi fried rice and kimchi jjigae. I think it's the warm kimchi that throws me off. Doenjang jjigae is pretty rank.

And I avoid anything that has a high amount of firm tofu (dubu kimchi?). I don't like tofu (except for soondubu jjigae)

I want to try samgyetang.. I saw lots of video about this soup.. 

I really love kimchi jiggae, sour,sweet,and salty, most of all the soup tastes spicy.. 

@kookiemonsta where i can watch the show???? Youtube ? 

@bebe1989 Sorry!! I didn't realise there was an error (damn autocorrect!!) -- it's supposed to be Two Chefs, from Arirang which is an English Korean TV channel. Search on YT, it should show up. Ep 2 has the pajeon, but I liked most of the eps. 

I like all the sweet, spicy and salty flavours mixed together also, just like Thai, Malay, Indonesian and other southeast asian cuisines, where the tastes can be quite strong. After getting into Korean food, I recently found traditional Japanese food tastes kind of bland and simple. So I can understand why the Koreans like to bring their kimchi and gochujang with them when they go overseas, where such stuff can't be found.

Archived