Confused

bebe1989

Question

Hello mods.

i have 3 question:

1. How to upload picture from instagram or twitter. I was tried before, but the pic didnt came out, im copy link from IG or twitter, and im insert images on soompi, but the pic not came out, only box pic. Do i need to change the link? Where i the place i can change the link into .jpg hmmm..

2. I want to private my activity?can i? at least my home page doesnt show off my activity from other who visit mine???

3. how to change my status? Like from superstar to legend and immortal?

become legend, i need to post or how much i have reputation to change my status.

become immortal, how many i need to post ? Or how much reputation i need to get?

do you have alternatif to became legend or immortal? Should i came more to popular topic? And post Alot? Or joint something?

thank you first. 

4 answers to this question

@bebe1989

36 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

1. How to upload picture from instagram or twitter. I was tried before, but the pic didnt came out, im copy link from IG or twitter, and im insert images on soompi, but the pic not came out, only box pic. Do i need to change the link? Where i the place i can change the link into .jpg hmmm..

No need, just copy the link into the textbox and hit enter (like I did in the other thread :) )

37 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

2. I want to private my activity?can i? at least my home page doesnt show off my activity from other who visit mine???

Unfortunately that's not possible. Your home page will always show what you posted.

41 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

3. how to change my status? Like from superstar to legend and immortal?

You can read all about the ranking system right here:

Archived