[Thai Series 2016] Kiss The Series รักต้องจูบ

WeLoveSoompi

26 minutes ago, JAN said:

Only lazy subber sub this drama?

Have read on his facebook or twitter site LS says to not consider subbing ep release on a regular day,  is busy a lot, but will continue to sub it. Actually, after a search, found nothing as subbing alternative. Must wait patiently.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally watch with english subtitles, when I watch Sunday with the explanations of Mel_Rios, thanks to him, it helps to understand the general idea, there was one thing that bother me, it is the fact they're going to SunRain Café. I find that so hurtful and so heartless for P'Sun. He tries to tell his feeling to Kao and there they were showing in front of P'Sun their cheesiness! Now with english subtitles, I get it better, it was part of Pete's plan to claim Kao! 

52 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

what kind of game is that?

Depending of answer, they can kiss or not. Question are just simple as answer, the goal is, as they are "invisible" to each other, to made them unvoluntarily (or not)  kiss, when cartoon is off! At one time, while they are just face to face, Pete don't move his head, but Kao lick Pete's lips with his tongue! Then burst out laughing!

^ aaah, Thanks :D 

2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

KISS ME AGAIN - EP 11 - BL Cuts - Pete & Kao

With Eng Subs by Lazy Subber

Enjoy it...!

Cheers...!

Sun doesn't have to worry that Kao breaking  his heart... someone is already looking at him behind the glass. LoL 

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Have read on his facebook or twitter site LS says to not consider subbing ep release on a regular day,  is busy a lot, but will continue to sub it. Actually, after a search, found nothing as subbing alternative. Must wait patiently.

LS is a woman no?!...i'm mistaking?because iv'e seen comments reffering her as a woman

she's doing a great servies  and i love her notes...

But sadly i didn't like this ep even with the sub.Kao actor is cute but he doesn't have the skills to act in my opinion

in other hand the actor of Pete is convincing

..hope the next ep will be better

1 hour ago, JAN said:

LS is a woman no?!...i'm mistaking?because iv'e seen comments reffering her as a woman

I don't know if LS is a male or female, and i don't care.  I just be grateful for the work he/she have done for us.

2 hours ago, JAN said:

But sadly i didn't like this ep even with the sub.Kao actor is cute but he doesn't have the skills to act in my opinion

I don't think newie (Kao) is a bad actor. He just don't play as so many actors and have his own personnality (as actor). That's his difference that made me appreciate his play (he is so natural, without actor's gimmick, as if he is in the real life). His filmography in movies and series is long. In fact he is not so bad otherwise, he would have been with a shortest career. BTW, everyone have his opinion, that's not a problem, we are here to talk about it.

^ Lazy Subbers in the video put that in the superior part, we can watch at the beginning of the cut episode for Pete and Kao.

Tawan with random people in Switerland?? XD 

Spoiler

Spoiler

5555 I hope a fanmade draw about this pic LoL XD 

Newwie goes to Italy... 

the words are obviously to Tawan:

^ Don't  worry, I just said that I agree with all of you... XD 

Lazy Real name is Britney? :blink: can't think in another one with that name just the singer XD 

Sananthachant starting another project with Krist, this girl doesn't stop any month... another month another series...

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I don't know if LS is a male or female, and i don't care.  I just be grateful for the work he/she have done for us.

I don't think newie (Kao) is a bad actor. He just don't play as so many actors and have his own personnality (as actor). That's his difference that made me appreciate his play (he is so natural, without actor's gimmick, as if he is in the real life). His filmography in movies and series is long. In fact he is not so bad otherwise, he would have been with a shortest career. BTW, everyone have his opinion, that's not a problem, we are here to talk about it.

I agree with you in some levelt:)

11 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Yes... Lazy Subber is a girl... He real name is Britney...

OK, now it's good to know she's she! Woman have another perspective on things of life, particularly when it is love's question

11 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Newwie goes to Italy... 

Are you sure? I didn't see pizzeria in the background!

On 7/5/2018 at 12:50 PM, gogole mongol said:

For sure, you don't like her! It's the second time you wish she die into torment!  ha ha ha:joy:

On 7/5/2018 at 11:41 AM, Mel_Rios said:

I am following also the story of Momit (P'Matt) with Sanson and P'Pat.

Maybe because P'Pat is also gay and in love with Momit... but they are best friends since forever, and as close as a couple could be... IF only there were that b**** Sanson in their way, making all sort of troubles... (I hope she dies in a car crash by the end... so good is Thanaerng playing this annoying role)

Cheers...!

hahahahaaha she's such a good actress, in Hormones I love her character and how dare to rebels the teacher and say all the truths. I have to see thsi series in all the episodes.. but I'm late with all the series :dizzy:

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

KISS ME AGAIN The Series - EP 12

Airs today on GMM25

at 8:30 PM (Thai Time) // That is 3:30 PM Central European Time // 9:30 AN New York Time

Airs today on LINE TV

at 10:30 PM (Thai Time) // That is 5:30 PM Central European Time // 11:30 AM New York Time

DhkMaajVMAE0hrO.jpg

DhRgYB3VQAAORjw.jpg

Yahooooo.....!!

LIFE STREAM on GMM25 Thailand here:

http://gmm25.com/live

Cheers...!!

Thanks for the link.... its start right now..

Archived