Quantcast
WeLoveSoompi

[Thailand Series 2016] Kiss The Series

Kao & Pete decided to remain good friends

Scene EP 10 - from minute 37:25

Kao - Thank you man.
Pete - Wait a moment. (...)
Pete - I am sorry man. Because of the misunderstanding between you and Mint.
Kao - Then...
Pete - I still don't get well what is going on with you (and me)...
Pete - I am so confuse right now.
Kao - I understand you well. (silence) Being like this... staying friends is also good for us.
Pete - Are you alright with that....?
Kao - Humm (meaning yes). Since you aren't truly sure what you feel... is better this way.
- Pete doesn't say anything else -
Kao - I go now.

And so it comes they "decided" to stay friends....
Course... this is important for both of them now... as Pete needs to clear up his feelings.
Also... we haven't hear Kao tell Pete anything yet... like "I like you" or anything about how he feels for Pete.
That moment in the car was a good chance to tell him... but he just leaved that out.

We are going to enter the new fighting field: Pete against P'Sun much more than before... and Kao is going to feel like Pete is toying him together with Mint.

If we think of this... Kao is the one who needs to be braver now, and tell Pete how he feels about him... and since when... and so much more... It can't be just Pete.

Cheers...!!

The first amazing FanMade Music Video for todays episode, with a great song...!!

คนไม่รู้ตัว - khohn mai ruu dtuaa - "You... unconsciously"

Here the song lyrics... Thai + Transcription + english translation

อยู่ด้วยกันจนมันคุ้นเคย ได้มองเธอจนมันคุ้นตา

Yoo duay gun jon mun koon koey dai maung tur jon mun koon dtah

We’ve been together until I’ve gotten used to you

สิ่งที่ฉันเคยชินเรื่อยมา คือเธอคนนี้

Sing tee chun koey chin reuay mah keu tur kon nee

The thing I’ve always been close to is you

ก็ไม่รู้ว่าใจมันคิดยังไง กับเธอสักที

Gor mai roo wah jai mun kit yung ngai gup tur suk tee

But I don’t know how my heart feels about you

ทุกเรื่องดีๆ ฉันมองไม่เห็นมัน

Took took reaung dee dee chun maung mai hen mun

Every good matter, I can’t see

อยู่ด้วยกันไม่เคยรู้ใจ ขาดเธอไปเพิ่งจะรู้ตัว

Yoo duay gun mai koey roo jai kaht tur bpai perng ja roo dtua

When we were together, I never got to know you, without you, I’ve just realized

สิ่งที่มันเติมเต็มหัวใจฉันมันขาดหาย

Sing tee mun dterm dtem hua jai chun mun kaht hai

The things filling my heart have disappeared

ไม่มีเธอทำไมมันเหงา จนใจแทบทนไม่ไหว

Mai mee tur tummai mun ngao jon jai taep ton mai wai

Why is it so lonely without you that my heart can’t take it?

ทุกเรื่องมันเปลี่ยนแปลงไปเพราะเธอ

Took reaung mun bplian bplaeng bpai pror tur

Everything changed because of you

(*) คนคนหนึ่ง เพิ่งรู้ว่าเธอสำคัญเกินใคร

Kon kon neung perng roow ah tur sumkun gern krai

One person just realized you’re more important than anyone

และเป็นคนเดียว ที่ใจแอบเก็บซ่อนไว้มานาน

Lae bpen kon diao tee jai aep gep saun wai mah nahn

And you’re the only person whom my heart has kept hidden for so long

เกิดขึ้นโดยไม่ทันรู้ตัว ไม่อาจจะฝืนความต้องการ

Gert keun doy mai tun roo dtua mai aht ja feun kwahm dtaung gahn

It happened without me realizing it, I shouldn’t resist my desire

มันคงห้ามไว้ไม่ทัน เมื่อใจทั้งหมดของฉันรักเธอ

Mun kong hahm wai mai tun meua jai tung mot kaung chun ruk tur

I couldn’t forbid myself when my whole heart loves you

-

อยู่ด้วยกันไม่เคยเข้าใจ ใกล้เท่าไรไม่เคยเห็นค่า

Yoo duay gun mai koey kao jai glai tao rai mai koey hen kah

When we were together, I never understood, however close we were, I never saw your value

สิ่งที่ดูว่าชินสายตา ฉันมองข้ามไป

Sing tee doo wah chin sai dtah chun maung kahm bpai

What I saw was the usual sight, and I overlooked it

ไม่มีเธอทำไมมันเหงา จนใจแทบทนไม่ไหว

Mai mee tur tummai mun ngao jon jai taep ton mai wai

Why is it so lonely without you that my heart can’t take it?

ทุกเรื่องมันเปลี่ยนแปลงไปเพราะเธอ

Took reaung mun bplian bplaeng bpai pror tur

Everything changed because of you

(*,*)

Source: http://deungdutjai.com/2014/06/10/konmairoodtuanamchatechin/

Enjoy it....!!

Cheers...!!

8 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Teaser for EP 11 showing next Sunday 1 July 2018

The Pete & Kao dialogue:

Kao: Hey Pete. What are you doing here my house...??

Pete: What's wrong with you? You don't take my calls, don't answer my messages...

Kao: I have been busy helping P'Sun... (...) 

Pete: I am done with Mint already.

Kao: I can't believe you...?

There is a line by Kao that I can't solve properly. It is like "you made plans with Mint, so I made plans with P'Sun".

This scene seems to be - like with the teaser for EP 10 - edited, and the dialogue is not really like this for real, like to line... 

Cheers...!!

7 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Kao & Pete decided to remain good friends

Scene EP 10 - from minute 37:25

Kao - Thank you man.
Pete - Wait a moment. (...)
Pete - I am sorry man. Because of the misunderstanding between you and Mint.
Kao - Then...
Pete - I still don't get well what is going on with you (and me)...
Pete - I am so confuse right now.
Kao - I understand you well. (silence) Being like this... staying friends is also good for us.
Pete - Are you alright with that....?
Kao - Humm (meaning yes). Since you aren't truly sure what you feel... is better this way.
- Pete doesn't say anything else -
Kao - I go now.

And so it comes they "decided" to stay friends....
Course... this is important for both of them now... as Pete needs to clear up his feelings.
Also... we haven't hear Kao tell Pete anything yet... like "I like you" or anything about how he feels for Pete.
That moment in the car was a good chance to tell him... but he just leaved that out.

We are going to enter the new fighting field: Pete against P'Sun much more than before... and Kao is going to feel like Pete is toying him together with Mint.

If we think of this... Kao is the one who needs to be braver now, and tell Pete how he feels about him... and since when... and so much more... It can't be just Pete.

Cheers...!!

Thank you so much for this P’. We know for a fact that Ai Kao really cares for Ai Pete since the accident kiss but still he is not showing it to Ai Pete. Maybe Kao wants Pete to confess first before him.lol  

9 hours ago, shinlovesmkm said:

@Mel_Rios Do you have any idea about the Blue Kiss eng translation?  I have seen one in wattpadd but it is way behind from the series.hahahaha. 

I think that is not really a translation, but a different fan fiction.... If I am honest, I do not follow it at all.

9 hours ago, shinlovesmkm said:

Thank you so much for this P’. We know for a fact that Ai Kao really cares for Ai Pete since the accident kiss but still he is not showing it to Ai Pete. Maybe Kao wants Pete to confess first before him.lol  

Actually Pete told Kao already... "I think that I like you..." and after that spend the night kissing Kao... (is there any more to say...??)

But... since he changed later on into "I am so confuse right now"... the only explanation would be Kao wants him to open up his heart truly first, before risking any more rejection and disappointment... after all... this is a matter of choice.

We have this kind of characters before, like Kao... being more passive in their actions... Newbie was like this before in Waterboyy... as Apo... Even Noh in "Love Sick" let always Phum go his own way.... or Korn with Knock in "Together with me"...

This is not new in Thai BL... 

I will disagree with your idea Kao is not showing Pete that he cares about him. I believe he always has done that:

First EP before and after the fight... He went to help Pete (and they accidentally kissed)

In school, with the presentation: Kao did all the work, all the presentation... and Pete just stand by him. Later on as the other gang member claim Pete did nothing Kao argued that he did help him prepare the material.

Kao has been leaving the door open for Pete mostly... even the day the fought he ended it arguing "What is wrong with us doing this"... and laughing at himself. This move created the first huge change in Pete with Kao already... They both dancing arm in arm in the disco and bathing into each others eyes the next day was the first truly happy moment they ever had.

The fight with the gangsters after it gave Kao another chance to take care of Pete... and even talk about it for the first time in the car... driving Pete home... This was such a second move by Kao, that even Pete asked Kao to stay with him that night in his house... What a huge second step...!!

if only Mint would have leave them both alone and Kao would have been clever enough to dispatch her from day one.

And yet... Kao was helping Pete once more, keeping Mint busy and away from Pete.

I was such a good moment, when Mint told Pete the true about the kiss, and about Kao rejecting her... so that Pete could finally believe all what Kao was telling him all the time. Realizing how mistake he was about Kao & Mint most have been frustrating for Pete, as he was not only  wrong, but treated Kao badly because of this.

So... if we summarize this all... it is always been Kao showing to Pete that he does care a lot about him... But sometimes... words are more important than actions... and I believe Pete needs those words now... Kao telling him something like:

"Pete... I like you... I like you a lot... I like you ever since I saw you for the first time in my live... and I have been liking you all this time... no matter how good or bad your were to me."

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

Congratulations to Mond Tanutchai for winning one of the

พระกินรี (คนดีของแผ่นดิน) - Kinnaree (good people of the land)

awards this year 2018

Dgb2YM1UEAAHSwp.jpg

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

I think that is not really a translation, but a different fan fiction.... If I am honest, I do not follow it at all.

Actually Pete told Kao already... "I think that I like you..." and after that spend the night kissing Kao... (is there any more to say...??)

But... since he changed later on into "I am so confuse right now"... the only explanation would be Kao wants him to open up his heart truly first, before risking any more rejection and disappointment... after all... this is a matter of choice.

We have this kind of characters before, like Kao... being more passive in their actions... Newbie was like this before in Waterboyy... as Apo... Even Noh in "Love Sick" let always Phum go his own way.... or Korn with Knock in "Together with me"...

This is not new in Thai BL... 

I will disagree with your idea Kao is not showing Pete that he cares about him. I believe he always has done that:

First EP before and after the fight... He went to help Pete (and they accidentally kissed)

In school, with the presentation: Kao did all the work, all the presentation... and Pete just stand by him. Later on as the other gang member claim Pete did nothing Kao argued that he did help him prepare the material.

Kao has been leaving the door open for Pete mostly... even the day the fought he ended it arguing "What is wrong with us doing this"... and laughing at himself. This move created the first huge change in Pete with Kao already... They both dancing arm in arm in the disco and bathing into each others eyes the next day was the first truly happy moment they ever had.

The fight with the gangsters after it gave Kao another chance to take care of Pete... and even talk about it for the first time in the car... driving Pete home... This was such a second move by Kao, that even Pete asked Kao to stay with him that night in his house... What a huge second step...!!

if only Mint would have leave them both alone and Kao would have been clever enough to dispatch her from day one.

And yet... Kao was helping Pete once more, keeping Mint busy and away from Pete.

I was such a good moment, when Mint told Pete the true about the kiss, and about Kao rejecting her... so that Pete could finally believe all what Kao was telling him all the time. Realizing how mistake he was about Kao & Mint most have been frustrating for Pete, as he was not only  wrong, but treated Kao badly because of this.

So... if we summarize this all... it is always been Kao showing to Pete that he does care a lot about him... But sometimes... words are more important than actions... and I believe Pete needs those words now... Kao telling him something like:

"Pete... I like you... I like you a lot... I like you ever since I saw you for the first time in my live... and I have been liking you all this time... no matter how good or bad your were to me."

Cheers...!!

Thank you P’ for your in depth summary. I feel sorry na for Ai Kao.huhuhu. It has always been him. I want Ai Pete to chase Kao more. Speaking of water boy, is there a gossip for season 2?hehehe. I think I am addicted to Newie, I browse his IG post, stories, etc.:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shinlovesmkm said:

Thank you P’ for your in depth summary. I feel sorry na for Ai Kao.huhuhu. It has always been him. I want Ai Pete to chase Kao more. Speaking of water boy, is there a gossip for season 2?hehehe. I think I am addicted to Newie, I browse his IG post, stories, etc.:sweat_smile:

Your welcome...!! Some times is got to summarize what is going on not to lose track of the story.

I haven't heard anything for Waterboyy S-2 so far..

Well, yes... I think we al have got a thing for Newie since Sotus...  - LOL

Cheers...!

PM, Mel_Rios said:

Too bad we aren't many here... there is plenty to talk about.

Since i discover the Lazy Suber bl cut, i have seen all subbing ep released, and now, gives a real interest into it, but only for bl part. Usually, i test a serie onto a few ep, but with Kiss me again, i really think it was a straight serie, and if i give interest on March (one of my fav actor which have something special, and made me have high emotions into Hormones serie), the only one presence of one actor wasn't enough for me to be a constant serie's watcher. So i have read all pages and watch a few little vids about Kao/Pete moments. For now, if straight people's life don't attract me, i'm more concentrate onto budding story between Kao and Pete. The way it is made ep after ep seems to me enough into credibility, that made grow up my interest. When you add Mel-Rios analyze/sum up among some infos, i only can be satisfied with this part. So it's time for me to thanks all those who contribute to made this thread and maintain it alive, even just a few are in. Maybe in a  close future, i will rewatch the whole eps with a fresh eye!

• Like 1

This Fan OPV was made in June, but honestly, I thought that SAME that the creator of the video, I was totally convinced that Pluem and Pete (Tawan) would be fighting for Kao. (Newwie) 

Woah! :astonished: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

^ 5555 he cut hisself his hair 

• LOL 1

Should I make a huge poster out of this for my bedroom...??!! - LOL

DgmBwFTUcAAs1yN.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

DgmBwFTUcAAs1yN.jpg

OMG, So cute :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Of course you can! BTW, this photo show two opposite character: one think it is too hot, and other is affraid to got a cold!:D

• LOL 1

Just finished watching the ep 10 eng sub by lazy subber and I must say Ai’Khao really know his game.hahahaha. I think both of them are possessive of each other.hahahaha. I can’t wait for Sunday’s episode. P’Sun is really eager to get close to Ai Kao, even Ai Rain has an idea why his brother is still single :D

Cheers to all KaoPete Shippers :wub:

• Like 1

Today's quota of Kao & Pete

EP 10 - BoysLove cuts with Eng Subs by Lazy Subber.....!!

Cheers...!!

Wow... EP 10 is really stark for Pete & Kao....!!

Not that didn't knew that already... but having the Eng Subs by Lazy Subber helps understand 100% what is going on.

Amazing...!! Pete was totally into war modus from the beginning in EP 10... Is like he had planned everything already in his mind:

Show up between P'Sun and Kao... then show in any way possible Kao belongs with him... then even take Kao home...

But this goes even further...!!  How Pete practically kidnapped Kao into his house totally was like  "It is tonight, or never"...!!

And then... Well... there are many ways to please a man - LOL - it doesn't has to be "all the way", na... The tissue on Kao's hand was a bit like in "Addiction" as Gu Hai gave a hand job to Luo Yin in EP 12...  so... there is your first clue as to what happened.

But is is hard to understand why he is still feel confuse: Didn't you like a lot to spend the night kissing Kao in your own bed, Pete...???

I mean... he was feeling like very bright the next day... the presentation in the Uni went well and smoth... than even Thada was surprised... and that line after repairing the car" Let's go home together" in a positive emotional way was lovely... so why the "confusing" attitude after that...? and mostly: confuse to what?? Mint...??

If I were Kao I would have asked him:

Didn't you enjoy yourself kissing me and making up, and coming with me last night...??

Didn't you felt being with me something you never experienced ever before with anyone else...??

I bet Pete would have agree "Kao is the right ONE"... or in Knock words: "Kao may not be the right one (socially speakin, for being a gay relationship)... but Kao is the best one (choice) for me".

Course, this is a Series... The funny thing is that Pete is playing his "confusing" game... but starts demanding totally "loyalty" from Kao... while still dating Mint... No wonder the way Kao just pushed Pete into making up his mind.

This story is gaining already power... Course, we know how it ends already, and that takes part of the fun away... but seeing how they will become a ONE is still wonderful. Amazing...!! I think already that after having this prequel, we should (like with Korn & Knock) get the openly dating 3rd part of the story...!!

Cheers...!!

2 hours ago, shinlovesmkm said:

Just finished watching the ep 10 eng sub by lazy subber and I must say Ai’Khao really know his game.hahahaha. I think both of them are possessive of each other.hahahaha. I can’t wait for Sunday’s episode. P’Sun is really eager to get close to Ai Kao, even Ai Rain has an idea why his brother is still single :D

Cheers to all KaoPete Shippers :wub:

Oh... our P'Sun... yes... he has a thing for Kao... and that is going to play a bit further, if he doesn't say anything. It won't be easy taking Kao's rejection... specially after the talk were P'Sun said to have been rejected already before. The same goes for Kao... we know how hard it will be for him to trust Pete entirely... knowing what a playboy his boyfriend has been.

I admire the way Kao cleared up everything with Pete by the end of this episode. He showed really self respect, and that is one thing anybody should ever lose. Dating without any self respect is the worst thing any of us could ever do. (I was just remembering Robbin's advices to miss June in the Korean Romantic movie "Seducing Mr. Perfect")

Cheers...!!

7 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Of course you can! BTW, this photo show two opposite character: one think it is too hot, and other is affraid to got a cold!:D

I think it is more like one (Kao) is afraid to burn down from the hottie next to him - LOL :joy: