[Thai Series 2016] Kiss The Series รักต้องจูบ

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

So far we only know that Kao is going to be busy with P'Sun... and Pete is going out with Mint.

Pete has a date... since he asked Mint for a new chance... and now he doesn't know how to get out of that deal.

It should be easy... as Mint can't be trully interested in Pete... changing boyfriends from monday to tuesdays, like fashion articles :lol:

For Pete this should be a good reason just to leave her for good.

Ha ha ha Mint is what we call in France a "pot of glue", able to easily leave one and immediatly to cement with another (even more easily if it is a friend of her ex). The Pete's jealousy made him to do stupid things! His lack of understanding to correctly manage this actual situation can lead to hurt four peoples, himself first then Kao P'Sun and Mint. What a score!

The status Kao and Pete decide in the car(to actually be friend) made him to try to seat on two chairs! No solution is the right one! And i guess solution will come after solid introspection's hard time, but somewhat necessary!

4 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Humm... Pete and Kao had their relationship as a secret in KISS... so I don't think Pete should out himself to Mint (just to keep both series connected)... It was hard enough for Pete in KISS to prove to Kao he was loyal to him, as Kao was always suspecting of him liking some girl... I found that relationship exhausting... since the basis of any love relationship should be trust.

Sure... the solution is to have an outed relationship... everybody knows... Even this problem was in "Together with me", breaking with the story in "Bad Romance", to the point that I don't consider both stories to have any connection anymore. It would be wise to change the story here...?? Why not...! KISS ME AGAIN could do like "Together With Me", and lose itself from the "basis story". It won't be the first prequel which doesn't connect with the "basis story".

Cheers...!

"Together with me" is not so break up story, they followed the book and connected with the already series out, the only point changed that was Korn was gay from the beginning and he was openly in the Prequel, but not in the Series, But that did not change much the original story, Korn is closed to his family in TWM and Bad Romance both series.

3 hours ago, clon_105 said:

"Together with me" is not so break up story, they followed the book and connected with the already series out, the only point changed that was Korn was gay from the beginning and he was openly in the Prequel, but not in the Series, But that did not change much the original story, Korn is closed to his family in TWM and Bad Romance both series.

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

To me that is a major change... as the character is completely somebody else. The Korn from "Bad Romance" was keeping his relationship a big secret. That guy has nothing to do with the Korn from "Together with me", who is open and didn't care what his own family think about him being gay and liking another guy. These two Korns are totally different persons to me; having only one thing in common: their love for Knock.

The same will be having an openly gay Pete.

This essencial different in the characters brakes the connection between the Series. At least it does for me.

Cheers...!!

I didn't saw "Bad romance" serie (don't ask me why, cause it's complicated), but this comments about it lead to me to repair this fact! So thanks to both of you for the reminder, and to this serie too, which allow to talk about it!

Episode 11 without english sub is very confusing to me...i feel the vibe between them as bodies and not  even close to flirting excepte the scene at the Kao room ...even there Kao push Peet a way..somehow i feel that Kao is far far from being gay or even be inlove! i like him but sometimes from all the drama he is playing it's look like he don't know how to show his love , 

It is an amazing Series...! Just in the same spirits as "Together with me", but more into the gay direction.

You can watch full episodes of "Bad Romance" with Eng Subs...!!

Here the playlist:

Wooowww each ep is something like 1 hour and fourty mn! I never saw that before! BTW, that's good to see Korn and Knock again, even it's not in the right order (altough it was already released into wrong order ha ha ha). I guess i will not see the end of the serie as usual, so this will keep me "buzy" for a while!

KISS ME AGAIN The Series - EP 11

Airs today on GMM25

at 8:30 PM (Thai Time) // That is 3:30 PM Central European Time // 9:30 AN New York Time

Airs today on LINE TV

at 10:30 PM (Thai Time) // That is 5:30 PM Central European Time // 11:30 AM New York Time

I have seen it with no buffering, and HD quality as if i watched it in Thailand (i used your link)! Thanks for your explanation, it helps a lot to a better understanding. Great!!!:blush:

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I realize you do need subtitles to follow Kao's behavior...

"Don't know how to show his love".... He has always shown his love to Pete before... I wrote already a huge comment some time ago listing all the things Kao has done for Pete.... and he still does it now.

ONLY... his relationship with Pete has never been peaceful... Anybody will be having doubts of the bad richard simmons and playboy of the Series.

But le's see: The first scene in Kao's  bedroom...  He couldn't enjoy the kiss... Yes...

Is it because Pete was saying that he broke up with Mint... and Kao doesn't believe him??

Kao needs something more... like "hard evidence" that Pete truly wants him... and Pete agrees to show him.

Next scene in Pete's bedroom... Kao is very sweet to Pete... they are spending time in a relaxed and open atmosphere... Even Pete's dad adds a sense of harmony and happiness to this moment, praising Kao for turning his son into a model student.

Then Kao goes down to make Pete something to eat... (?) Shouldn't be Pete cooking something for Kao...?? After all; Kao is his guest.

That is another nice moment of the too together...

and finally on the coffee shop of P'Sun... couldn't go any better...

They even fought together helping June - this happens off-screen - in the last scene they seem very happy together.

THIS was the very first day in their lives they spend entirely... and this experiences are the ones which allow anyone to open up to a love relationship.

Just because you like someone (Kao liking Pete) you don't  give yourself like a present - LOL

Besides... Kao had to accept already before Pete having doubts about his feelings. It is reasonable that Kao was being cautions at the beginning of todays episode; as it would hurt more to open the door, and then be kicked out later.

Cheers...!!

Thank you i understand Kao like Peet

probably what's bothering me is the way actor of Kao acting from the outside...like his gestures and the way he talks

Maybe it's just an acting skills or maybe he isn't so into this character because he is straight

never mind...i like this drama anyway maybe i like this episode more with the subtitles

Spoiler

But le's see: The first scene in Kao's  bedroom...  He couldn't enjoy the kiss... Yes...

Is it because Pete was saying that he broke up with Mint... and Kao doesn't believe him??

Kao needs something more... like "hard evidence" that Pete truly wants him... and Pete agrees to show him.

Next scene in Pete's bedroom... Kao is very sweet to Pete... they are spending time in a relaxed and open atmosphere... Even Pete's dad adds a sense of harmony and happiness to this moment, praising Kao for turning his son into a model student.

Then Kao goes down to make Pete something to eat... (?) Shouldn't be Pete cooking something for Kao...?? After all; Kao is his guest.

That is another nice moment of the too together...

and finally on the coffee shop of P'Sun... couldn't go any better...

They even fought together helping June - this happens off-screen - in the last scene they seem very happy together.

THIS was the very first day in their lives they spend entirely... and this experiences are the ones which allow anyone to open up to a love relationship.

Just because you like someone (Kao liking Pete) you don't  give yourself like a present - LOL

Besides... Kao had to accept already before Pete having doubts about his feelings. It is reasonable that Kao was being cautions at the beginning of todays episode; as it would hurt more to open the door, and then be kicked out later.

I always appreciate your way to sum up raw ep, cause it put some light on what i don't understand. In most moments, image speak for itself, but long talking still rest a mystery to me. Only smile on their face (or opposite with angry expression) can point out which atmosphere it goes. So it's so good when images and words cement together, at least the way used by actors. For exemple, the bedroom scene is enough explicite and i agree with you on Kao's motivation to reject Pete's kiss. Obviously it was because of Mint. This point was already precise into previous ep. However, when talking run for a (long) moment, only subbing can spot on what they said, or your explanation. I don't want translation, just (as you do) the purpose of conversation. Your comments allow to wait for subbing release, so thanks again for what you have done and do!:grin:

10 minutes ago, JAN said:

probably what's bothering me is the way actor of Kao acting from the outside...like his gestures and the way he talks

Maybe it's just an acting skills or maybe he isn't so into this character because he is straight

never mind...i like this drama anyway maybe i like this episode more with the subtitles

I think newwiee have a true personnality as actor. The first time i discover his way of playing (into a support role) was into Sotus (1st season) so i immediatly notice he was different from other actors (lot of student engineer), nevertheless, his filmography count a lot of movies/series which start in 2014. You can't have so much role (11 with a few special and TV show) if you are not good at it. Of course, someone with a special thing have the risk to not please to anybody, but that's just what made him a little bit special. In this serie, i found him natural, able to well suit with his role, that's why i so appreciate the cut version, where he match almost perfectly to what script ask him to do.  

25 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Good news about this issue for "Love Lie Hide Fake": Lazy Subber posted in her facebook:

"I will probably put some scenes together and sub this couple, maybe after PeteKao. Seriously, PeteKao is holding me back from so many things lol." :grin:

Yep, what a good news! As i have learn to be patient, so i do!:)

22 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

(1) Kao (Newbie) rejecting Pete and the kiss was necessary. He was being cold to Pete intentionally, just to make him clear that he is not available for "a one night stand" again; as this is how he definitely felt after spending a night with Pete, kissing, and doing things... and being rejected the next day with the lines "I don't know what to do about us... I am so confuse"... and then agree to stay friends.

NO WAY....!! Kao doesn't wants to become Pete's sexy toy...!!

(2) Then we have to see how was Kao with Pete the next day... in every single moment. He was tender, he was kind, he was enjoying spending this time with him, no matter what they were doing together. They both showed extremely happy.

Yep, i totally agree with your double comment. I noticed this fact something had changed, with this two different sides but confirm Kao well know what he need from Pete! This observation show us Kao's attitude is not rigid and he knows how to adapt his behavior toward Pete, depending of the moment. It's also a big sign of sincerity, the mark he well know what he want and don't loose himself into big turmoil as Pete seems to swim in!

On 7/1/2018 at 2:38 AM, Mel_Rios said:

To me that is a major change... as the character is completely somebody else. The Korn from "Bad Romance" was keeping his relationship a big secret. That guy has nothing to do with the Korn from "Together with me", who is open and didn't care what his own family think about him being gay and liking another guy. These two Korns are totally different persons to me; having only one thing in common: their love for Knock.

The same will be having an openly gay Pete.

This essencial different in the characters brakes the connection between the Series. At least it does for me.

Cheers...!!

Korn in "Bad romance" was afraid about his family, in Together With Me The series" the old sister has a relationship with someone young ( Becky G "Mayores" Song XD LoL)  but the familiy don't know about his gay relationship, so is just the beginning, in "Bad Romance" they're together for long time ago but he didn't said anything to his family yet. The time put him a hard time for confess to his family I guess. 

we can talk aout this in the Bad Romance-Together with me treahd XD 

On 7/2/2018 at 7:26 PM, Mel_Rios said:

I got a shock when R was stabbed in EP 11... OMG...!! That scene was hard to take... but this series deals terribly with any violent situation: there is never a police call - LOL
 This is really the jungle law, or what...?? Is there non order in Thailand...?? LOL

This is one i can't understand in Thai drama..thay don't involve the police in anything

after the "almost" rape of this evil guy he suppose to be in jail not stabbing people

and this girl suppose to be in grif...it's like nothing happend to her

very strange

2 hours ago, clon_105 said:

ncluding this Fake scene...  I know that Fights scene always are fake, but this time this is soooooooooo fake that is shameless...

Agree with you, when i saw it for the first time, i immediatly think like you. So, hopefully it's fake fights, only Mercurochrome firm are glad they use it a lot :lol:

Archived