So I can’t just be fake
I’m gonna be a palm tree today

I’m gonna avoid noisy things
I’m gonna run with the wind
I’m gonna make this city my island and take root
Build a house and quietly party

Oh no, I’m only gonna invite people I like
I’m gonna lay down and look at the stars, shower with the wind
I’m gonna make clothes from my leaves, wear it and pick the fruits for a massage
I’m gonna get drunk, if you think the same way, do it
I like it like this, wanna feel it together?
A day like today won’t come back, so keep staying next to me

Let’s share our feelings, okay?
Under the moonlight
Everyday I feel alright
waiting for tonight
Let’s all dance together

I just wanna get it tonight
and you and you
I just wanna leave tonight
with you with you

Lyrics of OST part 1:

Hyukoh - Masitnonsoul

Alcohol becomes water
Water becomes fire in this drink
Our eyes open wide after one drink
Two becomes three
Three becomes four after one drink
The drinks we have
Become fire, become hot

Alcohol becomes water
Water becomes fire in this drink
Our eyes open wide after one drink
Two becomes three
Three becomes four after one drink
The drinks we have
Become fire, become hot

Look, the drinks are pouring
Without a sound
People who were struggling are clinking glasses
Did two become three
Did three become four, I don’t know
But the drinks we’re pouring are still hot

The line to go home
Becomes a faraway road
Even if home is far
I will drink
The reason we love our drinks
Isn’t because of the alcohol
It’s because it keeps us going

Every day, every day, every day
Gather here

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 03 english sub is out.

Hey everyone I'm back. I had posted an interview 2 weeks ago. Thread creator sorry for the Late response.Please add that article in Home-Page post. Many of us are interested in this bromance and friendship of guys and want to know whether such friendships exist in real life or not then here is your answer -

Interview translated by Fan

There was an article answering my question.[OSEN]
“Do the grown men really live together and go around in a bunch like that?” Answer is “Yes”.
A staff in a management company for some idol singer said, “Friends centered around the singer like the ones shown in ‘Entourage’ actually exist. Usually 3-4 people act together, and just like in drama, they try to be help and sometimes get projects on their own for the singer, and gets in the conflicts with the company. And there are friends like Lee Dong-hwi(Turtle) who have no specific wish, but always stay close like a shadow of the singer.”

A CEO of a management company said about an actor who they manage, “Just like the show, his friends are living with him in the same house and he takes care of his friends. From the company’s point of view, they are not helpful at all, but they are very meaningful existence for the actor.” One PR chief in an agency where a hallyu idol belongs to said “Similar to what is shown in the show, his friends joins him in all kinds of occasions. They are not especially helpful or harmful, but sometimes they become the seed of conflicts between the star and his company.” He compared them to ‘chicken ribs'(weakness or something that one hesitates to give up even though it is of little interest).

One stylist said “A celebrity I know is actually living with his friends in the same house and he takes care of them. Among them there are people who want to become a celebrity themselves. There are people who try to attract attention talking about his connection with the celebrity in a crowded place. Watching ‘Entourage’ makes me think that that side in the entertainment world is same in Korea or overseas.”

Then what could be the reason for a star to move around with a group of his friends. People say it is because stars are lonely.
A CEO of an agency where a long-time top actor belongs to said, “Among celebrities, there are many who are lonely and don’t trust others, even though they look cheerful outwardly. Those people keep long time (childhood) friends close by, and tend to depend on them a lot. Even though they might make a bad choice because of those friends, basically they keep trust-worthy(they believe) people around them, creating mental defense structure.”

it's getting better, Episode 4 is fun to watch. By the way, viu version is a bit different with the one aired on tvN. They edited the backsong so it's not very 'noisy' on tvN while they played continuously in Viu version. I enjoyed both version tho.. and Viu version didn't censore the curse word. lol

I'm really worried about the ratings.... it keeps dropping...

But the episodes are getting better and better for me and for many others as well.

Especially the latest episode, I really enjoyed it.

I realised that this drama isn't that popular as well.. I expected this drama to do well overseas....

I really hope that this drama will catch some more attention as it airs...

1 hour ago, VIP_Cake said:

I'm really worried about the ratings.... it keeps dropping...

But the episodes are getting better and better for me and for many others as well.

Especially the latest episode, I really enjoyed it.

I realised that this drama isn't that popular as well.. I expected this drama to do well overseas....

I really hope that this drama will catch some more attention as it airs...

maybe this week's eps this drama able to increase again, since another tVn's drama has already ended

so.. yeah theres a high possibilities for it :blush:  

I just think this show is so underrated. The cast has great chemistry, and our four (five, if we include Eun Gap) men have set up this believable world of male camaraderie that is so attractive in its warmth and heart. I love the show a lot, and it is something that I look forward to watching every weekend. I have a feeling that, because of how the show has started, they have already lost their initial attraction for many people.

Anyway, I am sticking around to watch this show! :)

i must admit this is the most interesting show on the weekend, but the frustrating thing is in a whole hour maybe just one thing happen.

i dont know which american show people referring to, i watch many of them, normally there many things happen in one episode, something happen at the beginning, try to sort out in the middle, then solution at the end. in this drama, it takes three hours, still havent got anything sort out. you might show fancy stuff but you got to have solution at the end. get something happen, or if you try to make it comedic, make it really funny. until know the most image we get is four guys, running around, almost doing nothing, care a lot about sexuality.

I feel the low ratings has got to do with the fact that how some fans are unwilling to see the 'negative' side of the industry of their beloved actors or entertainers. For me I feel if u take with a little pinch of salt it's actually exaggerated. Even if the truth is in there, seriously just take it tongue in cheek and ignore it. 

Its a seriously good show with the actors trying their best to be real in the real sense! I hope this is understood. I think SKJ needs to improve more but I feel he is torn between trying to be real yet unreal at the same time..hahaha. If this sounds right.

Tomorrow Jo Jin Woong and Seo Kang Joon will attend the Asian Artist Awards. It's on Novemver 16, at 18:00 KST.

Livestream link to watch: http://www.vlive.tv/video/16731

@EstherW It's hard to overlook the bad ratings. But I think at this point it's better we just concentrate on the positive sides of the drama.

Or else, we won't be able to enjoy the drama anymore tbh.

4 hours ago, moonkittey said:

@EstherW It's hard to overlook the bad ratings. But I think at this point it's better we just concentrate on the positive sides of the drama.

Or else, we won't be able to enjoy the drama anymore tbh.

@moonkittey I completely agree! I just hope since this is all pre-produce they don't try to edit and shorten the number of eps.

Archived