Episodes: 16 (to be confirmed)

Director: Jang Young-Woo

Writer: Seo Jae-Won, Kwon So-ra

Release Date: November 4, 2016

Runtime: Fri & Sat 23:00

Official Links: Website + Facebook

4lnhHMN.jpg

Plot

A black comedy drama which reveals the truth about stars and the entertainment world.  (hancinema)

Young-Bin (Seo Kang-Joon) is a rising star actor in South Korea. He has been best friends with Ho-Jin (Park Jung-Min), Joon (Lee Kwang-Soo) and Geobook (Lee Dong-Hwi) since they were all children. Young-Bin belongs to a management company with Kim Eun-Gab (Cho Jin-Woong) as the CEO. (asianwiki)

Notes

1. Drama series is a remake of the U.S. drama series "Entourage" that aired on HBO from 2004-2011. tvN bought publication rights in 2015.
  2. Siwan ('ZE:A') was offered the lead role, but declined.  (asianwiki)
  3. This drama is a pre-produced drama.
  4. First script reading took place May 28, 2016 at CJ E&M Center in Sangamdong, Seoul, South Korea.
  5. Filming began June 1, 2016 at a club in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea.
  6. "Entourage" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "Cinderella and Four Knights.”
  7. Fiming has finished on September 26, 2016 in Busan.
  8. This drama is going to be simulcast in nine countries. In China, the drama will be aired via the online platform, Tencent Video, at the same time as in Korea. For Japan, the episodes will with a 1-week delay via the Mnet Japan channel. In Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Australia, the show will be aired with a 3-day delay on tvN Asia. (Source)

Cast of Characters

Main cast

Jo Jin Woong   as Kim Eun-Gab 

Jo Jin Woong

"First up is Jo Jin Woong, who plays Kim Eun Gap, the representative agent of a star management company. His quote says “First you make the star, then you make the real actor. That’s my strategy!” (soompi)

"The CEO of a management company, a powerful and well-connected agent who turns Young-bin from a pretty-boy actor into a rising star. "

Seo Kang Joon  as Cha Young Bin 

Seo Kang Joon

Seo Kang Joon plays Cha Young Bin, the current hottest star in the entertainment world. His character’s poster says, “It’s all about enjoying the best life. I’m telling you, it helps with the acting?” (soompi)

" A rising superstar in his 20s, known for his handsome looks and innocent smile. Despite his fame, he is a vapid actor with delusions of artistic grandeur."

Park Jung Min as Lee Ho Jin 

Park Jung Min

The next revealed poster features Park Jung Min, who plays Cha Young Bin’s manager and childhood friend Lee Ho Jin, who once had a dream of becoming a film director. His poster has the phrase, “I don’t know if I’m working as a manager, or cleaning up after my friend.”  (soompi)

" Young-bin's best friend; an average boy-next-door who gets thrown into the world of showbiz when his best friend becomes a star. He now acts as Young-bin's personal manager and despite his will, is treated badly by the CEO, causing him to be skeptical about his job. "

Lee Kwang Soo  as Cha Joon

Spoiler

Lee Kwang Soo

Lee Kwang Soo’s poster shows his character Cha Joon, a has-been star who was once extremely popular in the 90s as a member of a boy group. Cha Joon’s poster comes with the quote, “Back in the day, I was just as popular as H.O.T and Sechs Kies, you know?” (soompi)

" Young-bin's cousin. A former member of Sugar Boys, an idol group who has made a debut in the late 90s. Now, he is a struggling actor who is desperate for more fame. "

Lee Dong Hwi  as Geobook (Turtle)       

Spoiler

Lee Dong Hwi

Lee Dong Hwi’s character “Turtle,” the cute member in the friend group who enjoys a good joke, but becomes an unmanly jerk in front of women. His poster has the words, “I’m not just an unemployed bum. I give Young Bin rides and I go places with him! Right?” (soompi)                   

" Young-bin and Ho-jin's childhood friend. A happy-go-lucky guy who is bright and positive, but has no luck with the ladies."     

Others

Kim Hye-In - Seo Hee

Ahn So-Hee - Ahn So-Hee

Choi Myoung-Gil 

Amber - Jay Jung

Yoon Ji-Hye- Kim Eun-Gab's wife

Ryu Han Bee - Kim Eun Gab's daughter

Jin Seon-Kyu - Kim Eun-Gab's friend

Jang So-Yeon

Guest appearances

Director Kim Seung Ho - (cameo)

Director Lee Jun Ik- (cameo)

Director Bong Man Dae- (cameo)

Girl group Mamamoo- (cameo)

Song Ji-Hyo - (cameo)

Ha Jung-Woo - (cameo)

Kim Tae-Ri- (cameo)

Jin Goo - (cameo)

I.O.I's Kim Chungha and Im Nayoung- (cameo)

Park Han Byul- (cameo)

Ahn Hye-Kyeong - (cameo)

Kang Ha-Neul - (cameo)

Kim Sung Kyun- (cameo)

Lee Tae-Im - Cha Young-Bin's girlfriend (cameo)

Clara - herself (cameo)

Hwang Bo-Ra- (cameo)

Jin Jae Young-  (cameo)

Seung Jae-  (cameo)

Oh Dae-Hwan-  (cameo)

Lee Sun-Bin-  (cameo)

Nam Da Reum-  (cameo)

Lee Sung Min-  (cameo)

Spoiler

Dok2 (rapper)- (cameo)

Band Hyukoh- (cameo)

Baseball player Kim Kwang Hyun- (cameo)

Body builder Shim Euddeum

DJ Soda

CJ Entus Progaming team

Entertainer Boom

Spiral Cats cosplay team

Spica (girl group)

Jin Jeong Seon (Model)

Choi Jeong-ryeol (Director)

Han Gyeong Hyeon

Ji Suk Jin (comedian)

In Gyo Jin

So I-Hyeon

Oh Chang Suk

Kim Gi-Bang

Han Ji-Eun

Yim Pil-Sung- (cameo)

Lee Eun- (cameo)

Yang Jeong-Won-I- (cameo)

Nam Chang Hee

Kyung Soo-Jin- (cameo)

So E-Hyun- (cameo)

Song Hae-Na- (cameo)

Kim Jin Kyung- (cameo)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ckk25nXUoAALzaf.jpg

Script reading & Interviews

Jo Jin Woong

Seo Kang Joon

– Lee Kwang Soo + Park Jung Min + Lee Dong Hwi

Amber

- INTERVIEW posted by catocat

Teasers & Trailers

Teaser I  Teaser 2  Teaser 3

Related Links

Credit/Info

Hancinema | Naver  | Nate | asianwiki | dramawiki

Network

tvN

Twitter  | youtube  | Facebook

Actors

Lee Kwang Soo: Soompi Thread |  Instagram  | DC Gallery

Seo Kang Joon: Soompi Thread | Instagram | DC Gallery

Jo Jin Woong:  DC Gallery | Facebook

Park Jung Min: Instagram | DC Gallery

Lee Dong Hwi: Instagram |

Choi Myung Gil: Instagram

Amber: Instagram

01.Soompi code of conduct  SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming. 

Don't quote videos/images.

Do not post successively except for liveblogging on drama's airtime.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, You Tube, Etc. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like   Viki, Dramafever) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Entourage Korea' Seo Kang-joon, Lee Gwang-soo, Park Jeong-min-I and Lee Dong-hwi cast confirmed

photo701422.jpg

Seo Kang-joon, Lee Gwang-soo, Park Jeong-min-I and Lee Dong-hwi will be working together. 

The four people above have confirmed their casts for tvN's special drama "Entourage Korea" which will be aired in August.

They have met for the first time in Han Nam-dong Seoul last weekend along with the producers. 

Seo Kang-joon will be acting as Cha Young-bin, who is a rising star actor. He is brightly handsome and has a innocent smile like an adolescent. He was selected as one of the sexiest actor in their 20s from a survey done in a magazine.

Lee Gwang-soo will be acting as an actor Cha Joon, who is no longer popular. He is a member of Sugar boys, an idol group who has made a debut in the late 90s. Not a lot of people remember him anymore.

Park Jeong-min-I will be acting as Seo Kang-joon's personal manager Lee Ho-jin. He is working as a road manager, and despite his will, he's being treated badly by the CEO. He is very skeptical with his job as a manager and worries about his future. 

Lee Dong-hwi is Turtle. He is always bright and cute with many talents. He is an icon of being positive who doesn't worry or get angry. 

"Entourage Korea" is a remake of an American drama series. It pursues the original's vision but remade with Korean culture. The original American 'Entourage' series is a comic story about a Hollywood star's daily life which shows the entertainment system well between a top star, manager and its unpopular actor friend.

The filming will commence in May and is scheduled to air right after the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Cr. hancinema

Korean Remake of “Entourage” Finalizes Its Cast

Korean Remake of “Entourage” Finalizes Its Cast

The cast of the tvN remake of the hit American HBO show “Entourage” has been finalized and it looks like it will be a fun mix!

Seo Kang Joon, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Jung Min and Lee Dong Hwi have been confirmed for the show and on March 15, they held their first meeting with the writers.

Seo Kang Joon will take on the role of top star Cha Young Bin, whom many will recognize as Vinny Chase of the original HBO series. Lee Kwang Soo will act as Cha Joon, an actor who is losing the attention of fans due to the rising popularity of Cha Young Bin. Park Jung Min takes on the role of Cha Young Bin’s reluctant first-time manager, who clashes frequently with his superiors. Lee Dong Hwi’s role is a positive and cute character who doesn’t have luck with the ladies.

The remake is expected to portray the reality of life behind the scenes of Korea’s entertainment industry. It is currently slated to broadcast its first episode in the summer.

Source (1)

Credit soompi

Entourage remake in plans for 2016 airdate on tvN

javabeans: Remember how tvN was gonna remake HBO’s Entourage?

girlfriday: Oh yeaaaaaah are they still doing that?

javabeans: That news first surfaced two years ago that they’d licensed the rights, but we had no further reports and I’m pretty sure most of us forgot about it. But tvN has just announced that they’re still doing the show — they haven’t decided on a timeslot yet, but they’re looking at the latter half of next year.

read more: dramabeans

[Old Article] Seo Kang Jun, Lee Kwang Soo, Siwan, and more in talks for drama 'Entourage'

February 1, 2016 @ 4:48 pm

Siwan-Lee-Kwang-Soo-seo-kang-jun_1454348

Cable channel tvN dropped the names of four actors who were considering a role in its upcoming drama, 'Entourage'!

On February 1, the drama's side for 'Entourage Korea (working title),' stated, "It is true that the previously mentioned Seo Kang Jun, Siwan, Jo Jin Woong, and Lee Kwang Soo all received casting offers, and they are reviewing it positively.

"We are tuning up the broadcasting air times and formatting, although it is not a Friday-Saturday drama after 'Memory.'  'Memory' is set to broadcast after the currently airing 'Signal,' while the current drama decided to air after 'Memory' is 'Dear My Friends.'"

CR:allkpop

[Old Article]Korean “Entourage” Remake Picks its Cast

Haps Staff February 3, 2016 Movies & TV Leave a comment 544 Views

A Korean remake of the hit HBO show “Entourage” has named its cast.

Set to debut this summer on cable channel TvN, the show will star Seo Kang-jun, Cho Jin-woong, Yim Si-wan and Lee Kwang-soo.

Seo is set to play an actor called Young-bin (the Vinny Chase role) who enjoys sudden stardom. Yim will act as Young-bin’s friend and manager (Eric), according to a report by local news outlet Sports Chosun.

korean-entourage-cast.jpg

The report added that Lee will act as Cha-joon, an actor who is losing the attention of fans due to the rising popularity of Young-bin. Veteran actor Cho will act as the owner of Young-bin’s entertainment agency. TvN purchased the rights to remake the show two years ago.

The show will attempt to follow some of the American drama’s style, showing a look into a Korean celebrity life as well as feature cameos by celebrity athletes and other celebrities.

How it will deal with other parts of the show which made it popular in the U.S. — including a character as brash as Ari Gold, sex, drugs and entertainment culture — to make it authentic remains to be seen.

http://busanhaps.com/korean-entourage-remake-picks-its-cast/

Seo Kang Joon, Lee Kwang Soo, Im Siwan, and Jo Jin Woong in Talks for “Entourage” Remake

Seo Kang Joon, Lee Kwang Soo, Im Siwan, and Jo Jin Woong in Talks for “Entourage” Remake

With tvN set to air a drama remake of HBO’s “Entourage” later this year, the show’s dream casting lineup has now been revealed!

Actors Seo Kang Joon, Lee Kwang Soo, Im Siwan, and Jo Jin Woong have all received casting offers from the show’s production team. According to reports, Seo Kang Joon would be taking the role of top star Cha Young Bin (whom fans of the original HBO show will recognize as the remake’s version of Vince Chase), with Im Siwan playing his best friend and manager Lee Ho Jin (the equivalent of Eric Murphy).

Lee Kwang Soo would be playing Cha Young Bin’s cousin, who is an actor himself but only plays small parts and is struggling to make it big (which is similar to the Johnny Drama character). Lastly, Jo Jin Woong has been offered the role of Kim Eun Kap, the head of the major talent agency that houses Cha Young Bin (this role may be inspired by Ari Gold from the original show).

Representatives of all four stars have confirmed that the actors have received offers from the show, but say that they are still considering the roles.

tvN’s remake of “Entourage” is expected to portray the reality of life behind the scenes of Korea’s entertainment industry. It is currently slated to broadcast its first episode in June, and will reportedly be airing on Fridays and Saturdays.

What do you think of this potential lineup for tvN’s version of “Entourage”?

Source (1) (2)

Cr. Soompi

Entourage remake courts Im Shi-wan, Seo Kang-joon to headline

by girlfriday | February 1, 2016 | 49 Comments

ImShiWan_SeoKangJoon_JoJinWoong_LeeKwang

Well, they said that 2016 was the target broadcast for the tvN drama remake of HBO’s Entourage, and they must be serious this time because casting offers are out. The remake project has technically been in the works since 2013, but this is the first time we’re seeing any names announced for the showbiz drama about a star and — what else — his entourage. It makes sense that they’d start with actors familiar to tvN, for the most part: Im Shi-wan (Misaeng), Seo Kang-joon (Cheese in the Trap), Jo Jin-woong (Signal), and Lee Kwang-soo (It’s Okay, It’s Love, Running Man) are currently entertaining offers to headline.

read more at dramabeans

Choi Woo-shik, Lee Dong-hwi consider joining Entourage

by girlfriday | March 3, 2016 | 57 Comments

Entourage1.jpg
Choi Woo-shik, Seo Kang-joon
Lee Kwang-soo, Jo Jin-woong, Lee Dong-hwi

I wondered who they’d get to play the main character when Im Shi-wan turned down tvN’s remake of Entourage, but I’m happy with the move to court Choi Woo-shik (Ho-gu’s Love) for the role. He’s perfect for the everyman manager to a movie star (the Eric character in the original), a boy-next-door type who gets thrown into the world of showbiz when his best friend becomes a star. On the outside he’ll naturally look like the sidekick, but in the drama, he’ll be the lead.

read more dramabeans

Park Jung-min up to star in tvN’s Entourage

by girlfriday | March 7, 2016 | 60 Comments

ParkJungMin1.jpg

Aw bummer, I guess this means that Choi Woo-shik (Ho-gu’s Love) is out of the running to play Eric in the tvN Entourage remake, because now Park Jung-min (You’re All Surrounded) is up for the role. I wasn’t surprised when Im Shi-wan turned it down, but now that they’re courting Park Jung-min for the same character, I can’t help but wonder if he won’t be the lead anymore.

I really like Park Jung-min, who debuted in the indie film Bleak Night opposite Lee Je-hoon and was achingly raw and intense, and later turned out a comical performance in the SBS drama You’re All Surrounded. He’s a versatile actor who’s been doing supporting roles until now (and had a cameo in Answer Me 1988 as Bora’s assy boyfriend); Entourage would be his first leading role.

read more at dramabeans

If the korean articles I checked are right, this will  air probably in August.

So there is still enough time for them to prepare.

I still haven't moved on from Baek In Ho completely yet. But I'm ready for a new drama with Kang Joon.

Hopefully I am going to like Cha Young Bin as well.

Aside from that, I find the whole cast quite amazing. So the only thing that's needed is a good writer and director. :)

I didn't know the meaning of Entourage. So I decided to search for the definition.

This is what I found.

entourage  

the group of people who travel with and work for an important or famous person: The star arrived in London with her usual entourage of dancers and backing singers.

"Entourage comes from the French word entourer, meaning “to surround,” and means "the people who surround someone." It's also pronounced like a French word, ending with the soft sound “razh” (not “rage”): "ON-too-razh." The size of a pop star's entourage might grow with every hit record she releases. You know you've really made it when your entourage won't fit in one limo."

1. A group of attendants or associates; a retinue.
2. One's environment or surroundings.

'Signal' actor Jo Jin-woong to land a role on the big screen in 'Sheriff' by director Yoon Jong-bin

photo703083.jpg

Excerpt where Entourage Korea is mentioned

Jo Jin-woong, who showed off the strong screen presence for his role, detective Lee Jae-han in the recently finished tvN's crime show, "Signal", is now recognized as a sought-after actor on Chungmuro. Jo Jin-woong also has been confirmed for tvN's new drama, "Entourage Korea" as well to continue the uptrend demand on him.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Credit: Hancinema

Lee Dong Hwi's next drama is 'Entourage'

By yckim124   14 days ago   6,468   696   2

lee-dong-hwi_1457109643_af_org.jpg

Lee Dong Hwi will be coming back on tvN with the drama 'Entourage'.

In the upcoming drama, Lee Dong Hwi will be playing a cute, bright, and naive character. He has no worries in life as he lives with extreme positive mindset. Among the three friends, he is the clown who everyone likes. However, he has no luck with girls as he always end up being a loser in front of them. 

After 'Reply 1988', Lee Dong Hwi has been a popular candidate for various films, dramas, and more. He is currently filming the movie, 'One Line', and is also planning to appear on another. 

On top of his movies, Lee Dong Hwi will also appear on another tvN drama 'Entourage', which is a remake of American drama 'Entourage'. 

This new tvN special featuring Lee Dong Hwi will be on screens in July. 

Cr. allkpop

Character Bios of the Original Series

Vincent Chase

(Seo Kang Joon)

A native of Queens, Vincent Chase's profile (and paychecks) have steadily increased over the last several years. But in a world where you're only as good as your last picture, Vince struggled through some lean times. At 30 he's already gone from "Vince who?" to A-list to the Comeback Kid. Through it all, his hometown friends and brother, Johnny Chase have been by his side - literally. Vince enjoys the spoils of his career, perhaps more than the work: being able to keep himself and his friends set up with expensive toys, hot women, and fast cars.

Eric Murphy

(Park Jung Min)

As the most grounded of Vince's friends, Eric was rewarded for keeping his childhood buddy on track personally and professionally by being made his manager. Despite their shared success handling Vince, Ari still doesn't like having to deal with E - or his level of influence over Vince's decisions. Thanks to Sloan, Eric got connected to uber-manager Murray Berenson who offered him a job. E went through some dating ups and downs before realizing he was still in love with Sloan -- and was ready to marry her.

Johnny Drama

(Lee Kwang Soo)

The working actor's working actor, Johnny Drama has done his time on such programs as 'Melrose Place,' 'Viking Quest' and 'Pacific Blue.' And after several years of being known more as Vincent Chase's older brother, Drama grabbed his own share of the spotlight starring in 'Five Towns,' until a misunderstanding with high-powered exec motivated Drama to leave the series. Luckily, rehabbed director Billy Walsh has created 'Johnny's Bananas' just for him.

Turtle

(Lee Dong Hwi)

Turtle is living his perfect life, and doesn't care he's gotten there on Vince's coattails. Loyal to Vince and dedicated to maintaining the L.A. lifestyle, Turtle has learned how to work Hollywood. These days, he's flaunting a new girlfriend, an exclusive deal with Avión tequila – and access to Mark Cuban.

Ari Gold

(Jo Jin Woong)

Power agent Ari Gold is ruthless, relentless, and always at the top of his game – even when he's not. His clients put up with his name-dropping put-downs and tough love approach because he gets results. Now in charge of the largest agency in the business, Ari’s biggest battles are taking place at home.

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/cast-and-crew/index.html

Entourage reason, must-see snatching best 3! (Google translation)

[Jeongdami Korea Daily News]

225531_121954_2739.jpg  
▲ Photo = US drama Entourage

tvN 'Entourage Korea (working title) "hot interest from netizens on.

Why should I grab the 'Entourage' is just three.

The first non-terrestrial TV tvN to. tvN drama has triumphantly gets the qualifier of "seeing believes tvN '.

Was recently let the signal, cheese is more traps, responding aired in 1988, and many other works caused a ratings hit and received overwhelming interest of both the works and the actors hold one seat in the center of the topic netizens.

The second reason to look at the "Entourage" are the starring actor.

'Entourage' response has let Cho Jin-woong, cheese is more traps Seo Kang-joon, the last of the tvN drama signal jongyoung Liege Popular Yi Dong-hwi collected in 1988 is the subject appeared. There's also starred in The Prince Park Jung Min Asian Dongju Lee Kwang - soo hot and the reactions of netizens.

The third reason is that the drama of the black comedy "Entourage." Eoteuna to 'Go Kings' film received a lot of love in Korea is a black comedy The Class B, expectations, achieving a cumulative attendance over 6 million word-of-mouth scored a big success, accounting for over 43 films in past rankings. So the drama of the black comedy "Entourage" has attracted a greater expectation among netizens.

Meanwhile, the "Entourage" is due to start airing in August to May of the shooting comes a new drama tvN.

Collects expected to add South Korea feel that the US drama remake of the same name.

"Entourage" is a black comedy drama dealing with star and reveals the reality of entertainment without modification.

ikoreadaily

When [@ ripot issue] 'signal' → 'Entourage' Jo Jin Woong, right about tvN officials

(Google translate)

20160316_1458111269_62526700_1.jpg

[TV report = sinnara News] Jo Jin Woong also chose to work tvN sequel followed in tvN 'signal'. CR is expected to get the title of tvN officials behind Lee, Jin - Wook, Lee Sung-min.

Before the drama "I Need Romance '' Nine: This one appeared in Lee Sung-min, followed by '' and appeared on the Lee, Jin - Wook," nine one-hour trip microbial memories "was mentioned as tvN officials. Jo Jin Woong put a foot on tvN a 'signal' that also chose tvN next work.

Cho Jin-woong is currently hot-rolled take the role of Detective John H. Lee in the past 'signal'. He woojikhan once you start with a character that has committed unconditionally straight to a police without causing an unfair victim. Whereas such a crush on a woman in front of Sangnam blunt head did not even sleep properly.

Jo Jin Woong exit without being particularly radiating charm sikimyeo born designer shoes sobbing in the 'signal' has proved his acting skills.

Sequel to the best of his right to life, through the heyday 'signal' is 'Entourage'. "Entourage" is a black comedy with works collected a topic to show off the hottest day of the Hollywood stars, and a colorful cast of Hollywood stars are massive cameo appearances. Korean version of Entourage also boasts a colorful cast. "Entourage" has built the current Seo Kang-joon, Yi Dong-hwi, Park Jung Min, Lee Kwang - soo, including the final appearance. Here's to join the Cho Jin-woong may raise more expectations.

Jo Jin Woong drama seems to radiate a unique charisma degradation of representatives of large management companies belonging to the dignitaries (Seo Kang-joon).

Both work in succession to select the tvN him. Gwichu is noted that the look works demonstrated through the 'signal' eyes even whether through Entourage.

tvreport

Oh! Thyssen focus] John additional appearances, reason-see 'Entourage' Park Jung Min

(Google translation)

[OSEN = Jung So Young Reporter] gained one more reason to look at the "Entourage." Following on from Seo Kang-joon Lee Kwang - soo, Park Jung Min Yi Dong-hwi joined mainstream and full of Chungmuro the 'girls' will be a fine collection has been completed.

Park Jung Min side on the 16th OSEN " 'Entourage' proposals being discussed under the Lee, Ho - Jin station," said the position. Lee, Ho - Jin is the final test before the character Yim Si-wan Choi Woo-shik as the olrateuna the mulmang, the original appeared under the name Eric.

"Entourage" is a state built prior to Park Jung Min Seo Kang-joon, Lee Kwang - soo, Yi Dong-hwi confirmed the appearances. Each 'Cheese In The Trap', 'Please respond 1988' dangyeonjisa through works such as The attention of the public at their meeting succeeded in grossing leaning.

Lee, Ho - Jin Park Jung Min first character is a friend and is in charge of chayoungbin (Seo Kang-joon minutes) manager, plans to smoke the most rational and prudent personality among friends. Whilst 'keepers,' 'wild dogs', Park Jung Min is the bar that launched this works through the personality, such as "you guys siege was" getting together is not expected to introduce any transformation.

201603160111771765_56e83480a8852.jpg
He will demonstrate the transformation, extraordinary breath with each manager and star chayoungbin and Damned Seo Kang-joon. It has already gathered the hottest recent expectations from the meeting of two "girls" star is not a crowd. 'Dongju' If the river showed the sky with friends and excellent Chemie than men as a rival, this time a little more realistic and a friendly bar Chemie is expected.

Indeed this is already the hottest since the first broadcast in 'Entourage' cast that boasts a spectacular collection of stars seemed only singles are being patient. In addition to casting, after another successful show and the drama that would select and record the odds of tvN's sweeping right again. / Jsy901104@osen.co.kr

[Photo] OSEN DB.

osen

Archived