Replacing: Over Run Over EU超時任務

Cast:

Kay Tse

Kevin Cheng

Grace Wong

Moon Lau

Oscar Li

Synopsis

Five hundred years ago, a man is a criminal alive blade lick blood rustlers, in a battle with the zombies were hit by lightning, since these rustlers became “dead people.” Today, criminal hide their identity alive late night canteen operators, and sent countless sleepless nights, also receives a decline of martial arts, Professor Ho, the Jane Adams Ting two apprentice martial arts, leading them to the vigorous, watch and punishing evil . The beginning of the story, criminal forensic alive occasional good-natured heroine Blue Dream South, this time south of Lembongan been archived memory and the ability to forget their identity zombies, except the ability to resurrect the bodies of the rest make a minute. Criminal alive silently watching in the next, so Blue Dream South gradually restore memory and capacity. However, the innate hostility of identity, so that two people love each other into disaster, heavy murderous blowing. Criminal alive to save Blue Dream South, willing to sacrifice, at the edge of life and death, they also found two dead people and zombies origin family, was actually from the future of the world.

Preview

OSTs

Kay Tse - Chu Sun Wen Lun

Larry May & Hugh Colocott - My Love

Hubert Wu - Tin Day But Yung

Kevin Cheng denied about failure to get along with Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu

kevin.jpg

kevin1.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Kay Tse, Kevin Cheng, Grace Chan)

Yesterday, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and his girlfriend, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) were filming the promotion clip for TVB new series, Blue Veins (殭). When asked about the reason for not attending Nicky Wu (吳奇隆) and Cecilia Liu (劉詩詩) wedding in Bali, Kevin Cheng said: "Maybe they know I am lazy and it is too far. In order to prevent embarrassment, they do not invite me." Asking if they failed to get along, Kevin Cheng denied it and replied he seldom contacted Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu due to hectic work schedule.

Grace Chan and Kay Tse (謝安琪) were shooting the promotion poster and compared by the netizens. When asked who looked nicer, Kevin said: "You know the answer and I have no reply."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

• 2 weeks later...

Grace Chan denies her work attitude becomes poor when dating Kevin Cheng

gracechan.jpg

Actress, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) wore a black colour dress to promote Blue Veins (殭) series at Causeway Bay and tried to compete with Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶).

Kevin Cheng was absent

When asked about the absence of Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Grace said: "It is arranged by the company and Kay Tse (謝安琪) and he will promote at later stage. (Wear conservatively today?) The dress is arranged by the company and the image looks like a little bat today."

Did not want to be attacked due to relationship

Mentioning about the news report related to her work attitude was poor after dating with Kevin, Grace said: "Feels slightly unhappy after reading the news report but my friends understand me. I have no idea why this news report is released and my parents did console me. (Does your boyfriend console you?) Yes. He said everyone understood your personality and needed not care about others' views. (Any changes in your work attitude?) I emphasis on time and nearly punctual every time, as it is respect but the news reported I was late and it was groundless. (Suffer tremendous pressure as Kevin's girlfriend?) Nope, as our relationship is attacked by others. Please refrain from attacking us as we are dating together as normal people."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Kay Tse does not mind her son, James Cheung watches her kissing scene with Kevin Cheng

news5.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Kay Tse, Kevin Cheng, Grace Chan, Joel Chan)

Two days ago, Kay Tse (謝安琪) is promoting the TVB series, Blue Veins (殭) which will start on 11 April. She expressed she might not be able to watch the series as her son, James Cheung (張瞻) had to sleep at 9pm and said: "Depends on Louis Cheung and if he allows him to watch it." When asked if she was afraid her son will see her kissing scene with Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Kay laughed and said: "He is very professional and knows we are working. He also saw his father, Louis Cheung (張繼聰) had intimate scene with other actress."

Kay Tse also laughed and said her son's classmates knew she was acting in the series, Blue Veins (殭) and someone asked her son: "Is your mother really a vampire?" Her son replied them to watch the series."

Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

Kevin Cheng does not think of using his relationship to promote the series

kevincheng.jpg

kevincheng1.jpg

Two days ago, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) are promoting the new series, Blue Veins (殭) together. When asked if their relationship was the best promotion activity for the series, Kevin Cheng smiled and looked at Grace Chan before answering: "No, nobody knows it will develop in this way. It is a bonus and happy surprise." Kevin Cheng added that they did not think of using their relationship to promote the series at all.

Kevin Cheng expressed he did not mind acting as couple to film series again while Grace Chan believed they should let nature take its course. She laughed and said: "It is good news we are busy working and Kevin says he will try his best to help me if filming series. Hence, I can show him the script before filming and hope to film better in the next series."

Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal

Grace Chan did not feel embarrassed when Kay Tse and Kevin Cheng acted as couple

grace.jpg

grace1.jpg

Ms ex Hong Kong, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and her boyfriend, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) had dinner together to watch the debut of Blue Veins (殭) series in Tsim Sha Tsui. Although Kevin expressed he did not wish their relationship to become the focus, but they were very sweet when Grace appeared while Kevin was accepting the interview.

A one-sided love for Kevin Cheng

Grace expressed she did not feel any pressure when the series was broadcasting and was full of praises for the series: "I feel it remains exciting when watching it for 4 times. (Any relationship scene with Kevin?) I have a one-sided love for him. (Feel embarrassed when watching Kay Tse (謝安琪) and Kevin acted as couple?) Nope. It is acting only."

When asked if she was afraid of the ratings for the series will be lower when ViuTV was currently broadcasting Descendants of the Sun (太陽的後裔) drama, Grace said: "Some people love to watch Korea drama and vampire drama is getting lesser nowadays. (Do you watch their program?) Yes, I do monitor their station. (Program filmed by ViuTV?) Nope."

Grace disclosed her father will record every episode of Blue Veins series and when asked if he was monitoring his future son in-law, she said: "It does not cross my mind. My dad likes to watch this series and he is watching The Duke of Mount Deer (鹿鼎記) series now. I feel very good with his support."

Mentioning about her acting was poor in Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series, Grace admitted it affected her when filming the series in the beginning: "I know I have put in full efforts and my parent is aware as well. They told me I was a newcomer and needed to put in more efforts in the next series."

I quit watching Blue Veins within the first episode since Kay Tse's eerie circle lenses and unnatural acting make for an unpleasant viewing experience. -_-

On 4/15/2016 at 1:13 PM, ebullient said:

I quit watching Blue Veins within the first episode since Kay Tse's eerie circle lenses and unnatural acting make for an unpleasant viewing experience. -_-

Same, I couldn't continue with all that crazy CP in the fighting scenes...lol

• 2 weeks later...

Grace Chan is unhappy whenever pointed too skinny

gracechan.jpg

gracechan1.jpg

gracechan2.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Grace Chan, Kevin Cheng)

Artiste, Grace Chan (陳凱琳), Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶), Chloe Nguyen (阮兒) and others were promoting Blue Veins (殭) series at Hang Hau. Grace wore a top revealing her 22 inches waist and disclosed she had gained weight but will feel unhappy whenever pointed being too skinny. She mentioned she met Kevin's mother and knew that her whole family belonged to slim built. Grace said: "I put on weight slightly. (Does your boyfriend bring you to eat delicious food?) Yes. (Does he say you are too skinny?) Nope. He knows my mother and I are skinny and I do not exceed 100 pounds in weight before. Sometimes I feel unhappy when people say I am too skinny and being skinny is beautiful does not cross my mind."

Made dumplings for Kevin Cheng

When asked if she cooked any food for Kevin as she was making delicious food on the stage, Grace replied she made dumplings for him and he had a big appetite: "I am not good at cooking but made dumplings for him before. He said it was nice and ate more than 10 at once. (Hard to make him feel full?) Nope. (Any arrangements for Mother's Day?) Eating together with my mother. (Prepare any gift for Kevin's mother?) Have to ask for his opinion."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived