[Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Swan Couple ❧

Admin

Black Swan Couple

gmb1.jpg

Moon Chae Won And Lee Jin Wook Share Secret To Their Chemistry In “Goodbye Mr. Black

•  Lee Jin Wook: “This is my first time working with Moon Chae Won, but the level of comfort I feel seems like we’ve worked together before. We usually coordinate and talk about the best way to film scenes together, which enhances our performance on screen.”
  • Moon Chae Won:  “Lee Jin Wook is very kind and humorous, making filming easier to get through. His sense of humor makes me laugh.”

091654730_adew24.jpg?type=w540

Black  Swan (Also known as Black Fairy Couple) is the Goodbye Mr.Black  main drama thread's official name for the OTP of Cha Ji Won (Lee Jin Wook) & Swan (Moon Chae Won) derived from the media articles during the press conference.

"(Working with Moon Chae Won) has been great. Looking at her makes me happy. She's a lovely woman. Our characters have a sizeable age gap, so I try to protect her character like an older brother would. Working with her, though, naturally makes me want to protect her and look after her."  - Lee Jin Wook, lifted from March 14, 2015 GMB Press Conference

NslL6M5.gif

(gif set by @jeonghyang )

Lee Jin Wook

Image result for lee jin wook

Soompi Thread

Birth day: 16 September 1981 (sun sign Virgo)

Birth place: Cheongju, Chungcheongbuk-do

Blood type: A

Height: 185 cm (official profile)/ 182 cm (as said himself)

Weight: 71 kg

Family: Parents and three older sisters

Education: Cheongju University (Environment Department)
Talent Agency: Will Entertainement (2014 - present) 

Moon Chae Won

Image result for moon chae won

Soompi Thread

Birthday: November 13, 1986
Birthplace: Daegu
Body: 168cm (5ft 6in), 49kg (108lbs)
Family: parents and younger brother
Education: Chugye, University for the Arts
Agency: 
MS Team

Biography

Spoiler

Moon Chae Won was born on November 13th, 1986 in Daegu. Her family moved to Seoul when she was in the 6th grade. With an interest and love for art since childhood, Moon Chae Won went on to pursue a degree in Western Painting at Chugye, University for the Arts. After some exposure to acting - obtaining successful auditions for the SBS drama „Mackerel Run“ (2007; her debut role) and the film „My School's E.T.“ (2008) - she discovered her talent and passion for acting.

After one year of attendance at Chugye Univeristy, Moon Chae Won left her studies to pursue a career as an actress. Her love for art continues to inspire her, helping her to achieve meaning in her acting work and appreciate film-making as a valuable form of art.

Moon Chae Won joined her current entertainment agency, MS Team (formerly named Barunson Entertainment), in 2010.

In 2012 she was appointed as Honorary Prosecutor for South Korean prosecutors.

In the same year Moon Chae Won took the female leading role in the KBS drama „Nice Guy“ alongside with Song Joong Ki. Her successful career continued with the KBS drama „Good Doctor“ in 2013 – there she took the female leading role again next to Joo Won.

In 2014 she took the leading role in the short film „Awaiting“ and in 2015 she returned to the big screen starring next to Lee Seung Gi in „Today's Love“. Late 2015 Moon Chae Won was confirmed as the female lead in the drama "Goodbye Mr. Black" which will mark her return to the small screen in March 2016. In early 2016 the movie "Mood of the Day" premiered with Moon Chae Won as the lead.

★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰

mrblack_photo160315160745imbcdrama2.jpg

Timeline

Moon Chae Won, Lee Jin Wook Star in a New Drama

March 2 : Black and Swan First  Photo  Together

March 9: Exclusive Publication: Preview of Mr.Black and Swan (Plus Thailand Filming Behind the Scenes) 

March 10: Thailand Filming : Ji Won meets Kaya (Video)

March 16 : Goodbye Mr Black - the first broadcast! This fateful meeting begins.

March 24: Thailand Filming Black and Swan Romance

Part 1: Black and Swan BTS  Krabi Thailand Filming

Part 2: Black and Swan BTS  Krabi Thailand Filming

CdHl9NfUYAA-9BQ.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Yes please, so we can incorporate in the thread title. :)

I'm super bad in creating a name for OTP ^^;. Maybe wait for others give their inputs. As of now, I can only come up with JinWon, WonJin. Chae & Wook put together would be quite mouthful.. I think.

4 minutes ago, evergreen said:

I think I like the sound of Jin Won or Chae Wook couple. :)

I like JinWon better than ChaeWook.. the later one can be a bit longer to type, not to mention.. beginning with Chae again. Same as the other ship's name lol

Yes, Chaewon-sshi??? Why are you engrossed looking at oppa's fingers? Are you perhaps searching for a ring? An engagement ring to be specific? :blink::lol: 

No! This won't do! I need more BTS stills and clips!!! :lol: MBC, give us more of it!!! Jeh-bahl!!! *matching puppy eyes*

2 minutes ago, evergreen said:

@Jillia blazer couple and their chemistry is blazing? Haha I'm getting cheesy. :D

@Jinrose, I noticed that too. ;) I thought it was her who was meant to get her hand hurt. 

I know, right? Chaewon can't be like that 'cause I'm a delusional fan! :lol:

thanks for creating this thread @LyraYoo.

First time joining/posting to a shipper's thread.... I don't even know what to do in this thread... lol

but I think this is fun... The Black-Fairy Couple has sooo much chemistry to give to this drama...

and the bts????? i want to see more of those smiles and looks they have for each other..

@jinrose, Lol you're not the only one. I am too. My sister was like to me don't get your shipper heart too easily swayed lol. 

@mail3227, lol if you feel excited about any of the couple's interactions or any insights, just post them here. :D

@someberry, my best friend has the same birthday as her though not the same year. :)

@someberry, my best friend has the same birthday as her though not the same year. :)

I do not share the same year as well. :) 

Do you guys like short hair vs long hair? 

I wish I could pull out short hair like her. She looks so charming yet strong. 

• Guest changed the title to [Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Fairy Couple ❧

@someberry, I think both have their own charms. I prefer long hair but that's a personal preference. She still looks really pretty and cute with the short haircut! :D

Lee Jin Wook's so smiley around Chae Won. I think I'm falling in love with his smile. :wub:

Archived