[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

OK. Popcorn, How much Love? and Sweet Buns.

No wonder I never knew her in dramas.. lolz... haven't watched any of those three ^^;;

oh ... i think you got mixed up.

kim gyuri was only in popcorn. it's one of those first few kdramas tearjerker i watched.

it was jung chan who's in how much love? and sweet buns. he was also in typhoon of last summer.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh!! MR. DIMPLES!!! lol. :wub:

Looks like this is their first encounter? in an airplane? How cliche!! :lol:

OK. Popcorn, How much Love? and Sweet Buns.

No wonder I never knew her in dramas.. lolz... haven't watched any of those three ^^;;

Thanks for the info, gals! :D

Btw, for Popcorn, is it a happy ending? XD

?

PSY-JDY, eh? hmm sounds interesting kekeke... but you save me the trouble of finding and actually watching this movie if the ending is that bad... phew. ^^;;

Errr... now I'm confused. haha... Shirley seems to like the movie, but Bella said the ending sucks? :wacko:

I guess I better judge it for myself if ever I can find this movie... :lol:

Yes yes.. it's always good to see Lee Seo Jin back in small screen ^^;;

I watched Damo not too long ago, but I miss the guy badly.

Boolsae was the last good drama I can remember of him at. So it's about time he has another project to look forward too :D :D

^^ ay ..i think bella meant the ending of LIP not the movie Promise .^^ ... Promise ..this is a 1998 movie and i think it was the top ten box office hit of that year .....should go get a copy and watch ..if you like JDY and PSY ..~ it was reallly quite a surprise hit with me ..PSY was really something in there .the way he can fight ...haha i saw this even before he become a hit on the small screen with LIP ..

the same as this drama plot ..er it might have some spoilers .....In the movie Promise ,

PSY was the mafia boss who got injuired and ended up in hospital and JDY was his doctor ..he was covered in bandages and cant even see his face keke so she thought he must be some mean looking boss from the way his men is scared of him ..and then later ....PSY fall in love with her ...and woo her with gifts and flowers .^^ ..and she also accept him ..eventually but then .....being in the role he is with ...naturally he has a lot of feuds and enemies ..and ..there were some serious trouble .....and also he know how dangerous it is for her to be with him and try to break off but .....and then ...something dreadful ..happen .....he was on the run ...

any further it will be huge spoilers ..

.there was a very memorable church scene ............i cried so much at that scene ..

lposter000337.jpg

oh ... i think you got mixed up.

kim gyuri was only in popcorn. it's one of those first few kdramas tearjerker i watched.

it was jung chan who's in how much love? and sweet buns. he was also in typhoon of last summer.

keke cutie also watch popcorn ...........ay_link .....well maybe why u never touch popcorn was because it was a vry cliched storyplot ..... along the lines of ..er female lead having terminal illness but it has it sweet moments that make it quite watchable .i like this drama alot ..one of my early kdrama ......

LOL. Ah~~! no wonder I got all mixed up!

thank's exupery and shirley!! hehehe... XD

but you get me checking out "That summer's typhoon" now.. kekeke... hopefully SOS Fansubs will still continue subbing this series... :)

shirley, the movie looks so darn good! aigoo~~... wonder if any clubbox has it.. gif288hq5.gif

But wait... the 'huge' spoiler must be that PSY died at the end??? WAAAA..... :blink:

And... gah~ no wonder I stay away from Popcorn... haha... hate sappy endings -_-

Oops. Sorry. Huge OutOfTopic from Lovers :lol: mianhe...

OK back to LOVERS. Hopefully they'll release more pictures soon!

Come on... we only get those airplane scene pics?!? kekeke...

{edited:}

hehee.. Kristy dear... I think HwePing posted this -2nd- version of airplane scene in the previous page... kekeke...

see? they get us all mixed up with these two previous pictures... mwahahaha...

Guest grace_cui

I'm so excited that seojin's new drama is coming out finally since his last drama fire bird, 2004. From the latest scene pic, he had a fine look and a simmilar style in fire bird. Can't wait for this drama in Nov.1.

ps: Anyone knows where they shoot this drama in detail since I knew it has been shot in hailan island. My friend will go there tommorrow and I tell her to take as many pics as possible if she will meet with seojin and ...In fact, the thing I want to do is instead of her to go there and that I can.....dreaming...

when i first watched Lovers In Paris, i found it pretty gd.

when i watched Lovers In Prague, OMG, it was waaaaay better.

I hope Lovers will do even better & bring this trilogy to a satisfying finish. :)

i don't know y some ppl didn't like Lovers In Prague. Jeon Do Yeon & Kim Joo Hyuk were fab! the whole setting & plot was quite gd too. not as draggy as Lovers In Paris.

Kim Jung Eun's new hairstyle in this drama suits her! she looks more mature. :)

Great ... finally another LSJ's drama is coming out :)

I like LSJ ..... last time I remember he acted well in Firebird but I haven't seen his other dramas so I guess it isn't a proper thing for me to comment his acting :P

but I'm not really fond of KJE's acting.... seen her in LIP & Mr. Butterfly (w/ Kim Min Jong) ..... no offends but I think she is overacting there .... it was irritating to see her always act like some dumb chick :crazy:

Hehe...I saw a new picture but they're still on the airplane...hehe...

200609121330521001_1.jpg

muahahah... that's one super long airplane ride - and they have managed to move closer together.

O wells, this show might just be interesting to follow, if not to rant and pull out my little hair in frustration. Haven't watched Kdramas for so long, so this will be really fun.

2006030715162726843_1.jpg

lee han

is also part of the cast. he was geumsoon's (han hyejin) short-lived husband in 'be strong geumsoon'. ^^

-----

i reconmend kim gyuri's 'popcorn' even though it's cliche and drags a little here and there. but then again i'd watch anything with song seung-hun in it... kim gyuri was also in 'sunhee jinhee' with son ye jin and that was okay. good vs. bad girl kinda drama. and i tried to watch kim gyuri in yoo oh seong's period drama 'jang gil san' a couple years ago but i got tired of that drama before kim was even on board. ><

anyways i'm looking forward to this drama, even though i don't like kim jeong eun. her eyes scare me.

but after 'damo' i can't seem to not watch lee seo jin's drama. whenever i see him i think of the dear naeuri...

thx for the thread and all the info.

--

muahahah... that's one super long airplane ride - and they have managed to move closer together.

lol

Guest rubber ducky

<SCREAMmmm....>

How come I just found this thread?!?

Thanks ay_link to start this wonderful thread.

You should get a dedecated new LSJ's fan award---seriously!

Here is some news clips about Lovers:

http://www.diodeo.com/id=entertaintv&m...&pt_code=01

Oh...man...I can't wait to see it!!! Miss my naeuri badly!!!

btw, I love DAMO, like Boolsae, hate Paris, have never seen Prague.

(Does everyone have to do this in the thread???)

Guest xingjing

*sigh* I hope this one will be REALLY REALLY good.

Personally, I have not much of... I don't know, I just don't really like LSJ. He... okay, I'm done. Maybe it's just how he looks. Maybe his acting skills will totally overrule everything else and stuff. Hopefully.

KJE? Meh...

The rest of the cast... well... I'm not too sure about it.

We'll see how it turns out.

Guest crystal_t33rs

My fave Lee Seo Jin drama is definitely 'Damo'!! GAHH xD I haven't seen Phoenix yet.... I know, I know... lol. Kim Kyu Ri!! OMG, haven't seen her in the longest time! The last time I saw her in a drama was, 'Popcorn' and that was ages ago xD KKR was in Lee Soon Shin?! I knew I should have seen 'Lee Soon Shin'... I'm trying to get to that one since Kim Myoung Min was in it too....

Anyways, yeah, I'm really not a big fan of Kim Jung Eun... Princess Lulu left a pretty big impression on me, although I have seen much better works of KJE, after Lulu, I was just gagging. Er... Well, I'm seeing this for LSJ & KKR.

Guest winterpolaris2005

^^I have not seen Damo although I've seen Phoenix. He's really good in Phoenix. Heard Damo has a really sad ending....that's why i'm avoiding watching it for now....

hmmm....i wonder why this time the title is not "Lovers in .....<some place>". Since they've decided to name the first two Lovers in Paris and Lovers in Prague, they should name the third one Lovers in ..... Maybe Lovers in Seoul anyone? tsk tsk...

Guest xXeunhaexP

i'm so exicted for this drama!! i <3 KJE in lovers in paris, i loved every single part of it... well except the last episode :( but overall it was an EXCELLENT drama. and i liked lovers in prague it was sweet and cute and had a wonderful ending.

hmmm... i cant wait to see this!! :)

.....In the movie Promise ,

PSY was the mafia boss who got injuired and ended up in hospital and JDY was his doctor ..he was covered in bandages and cant even see his face keke so she thought he must be some mean looking boss from the way his men is scared of him ..and then later ....PSY fall in love with her ...and woo her with gifts and flowers .^^ ..and she also accept him ..eventually but then .....being in the role he is with ...naturally he has a lot of feuds and enemies ..and ..there were some serious trouble .....and also he know how dangerous it is for her to be with him and try to break off but .....and then ...something dreadful ..happen .....he was on the run ...

any further it will be huge spoilers ..

Your mentioning of The Promise made me curious as to movie itself. And I managed to find the MV in youtube to kill my curiousity.. but I think the statement made by the MV uploader even more interesting...

"According to the Korean press news, Mr. Park is invited to join a Korean drama with the story line of his previous Korean movie: The Promise.

The theme song of this movie: Goodbye. ."

check here...

If this statement is true, then Lee Seo Jin got the parts not only after Kim Seong Woo, but after Park Shin Yang too.

Interestingly, I got to know from a friend that Lee Seo Jin was first offered the main role in Lover In Paris, but that time LSJ was still attached to the drama Phoenix, therefore the role was given to Park Shin Yang. So most probably the producers of Lovers trilogy had LSJ in mind for a long time.

But LSJ wouldn’t be in Lovers if his pending drama Speed take-off as scheduled… hmmm.

I hope I had not confuse so many people here… SORRY :) he..he..

Your mentioning of The Promise made me curious as to movie itself. And I managed to find the MV in youtube to kill my curiousity.. but I think the statement made by the MV uploader even more interesting...

"According to the Korean press news, Mr. Park is invited to join a Korean drama with the story line of his previous Korean movie: The Promise.

The theme song of this movie: Goodbye. ."

check here...

If this statement is true, then Lee Seo Jin got the parts not only after Kim Seong Woo, but after Park Shin Yang too.

Interestingly, I got to know from a friend that Lee Seo Jin was first offered the main role in Lover In Paris, but that time LSJ was still attached to the drama Phoenix, therefore the role was given to Park Shin Yang. So most probably the producers of Lovers trilogy had LSJ in mind for a long time.

But LSJ wouldn’t be in Lovers if his pending drama Speed take-off as scheduled… hmmm.

I hope I had not confuse so many people here… SORRY :) he..he..

* well ...yes there was intially first rumours they has their eyes set for not only remaking promise but also recasting the same cast aka in terms of PSY and JDY .but that news soon die off ....as for the lee seo jin role offer in love in paris ..yes that rumours i heard it before that but most lover in paris fans told me that was not really the case ..so .well ..anyway ...this is the final cast list .. :) .....

Archived