Cast:

Park Haejin

Li Feier

Wu Lei

Song Yi

Zhang Lunshuo

Zheng Pengpeng

Synopsis:

Meng Chu Xia is a kind-hearted and optimistic single 28-year-old ‘shengnu’ (‘leftover woman’) who takes care of the son of her long lost sister. Shen An is a businessman who has returned to China from overseas to start a new company. When Shen An and Chu Xia meet, they are both not expecting to find love. Shen An is engaged to be married and Chu Xia is struggling to raise her teenage nephew.

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes or read the novel yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Far Away Love 远得要命的爱情 Raw Episodes

Far Away Love 远得要命的爱情 Viki English Subbed Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes or read the novel yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

My thoughts while watching the preview:
When Park Hae jin first appeared: "gosh he looks so awkward > <" 
When the boy talked: "Wait! is. this. Fei Liu? (Nirvana In Fire). Wait! IS HE TALKING?! So the actor actually CAN talk!" XD
In all other scenes with Hae Jin: *crease* so awkward... And the voice sounds like an old ahjussi... -_-

If I'm gonna watch this then for the kid actor and not Park Hae Jin, sadly.
Maybe I will get used to it, maybe not (I think rather not)

• 3 months later...

Okay I've been pleasantly impressed by this drama. It looks slightly dated (I know 2013 was only 3 years ago but the credits look terribly aged somehow), the dubbing is kind of painful but the dialogue is tight (subbed up to ep 18 at this point) and funny. The friend group is fantastic and the Park Hae Jin is pretty. 

Hoping the rest of the episode get subbed very soon. 

Archived