[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

M_QqfXStAr4.jpgAnother picture of them in Bromance series!!! How i missed these two......How long will we have to wait for you guys........the pit hole is too small now......we are crowded.......so many of us....waiting and waiting ..........and still........waiting!!!!!!! Nah! No need to worry ,take your time.......as long that your both happy in your own secret world:blush:....were also happy ........for always!!!!

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O_Fipg2gizA.jpgkibUgjcNW20.jpgI'm not sure if this was posted here before.....but I cant't help myself not to show this sexy man with oozing of sex appeal here in this thread.......YUMMY!!!!:dizzy:....HE'S REALLY CUTE AND IDEAL KIND OF GUY FOR A HUBBYYYY!!!!!YOU AND MEGAN ARE PERFECT MATCH......:blush:WHAT A BEUTIFUL WOMAN......:heart:l3tcsbwOicQ.jpg

Our birthday present for River

Hi All,

You'll find all the details about our birthday present for River on our blog at http://bromancefansproject@blogspot.com.

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated :heart:!

d46gZ0XGfW0.jpgIt's up to you guys! How to translate this wordings.....Just take a look at it.....It's nice to read chinese language, it's like an art pattern....and if you combined it into a layer it will turn out to be a fashion curtain:P...it's seems that i said that before in another forum ha ha! If anyone there who could translate please do so..... my little amy is busy right now,she could translate it to us:blush:SMILE GUYS! Oh I forgot this picture is courtesy of  my friend in Moscow Ms. Natalia R.  I was reminded by Miss  pechumori about the posting system ha ha! Have a nice day guys!7PGjqd9KAQI.jpg

Thank you for updating the thread @Sheila Marie Green with all those beautiful photos.  :)

19 hours ago, t0pino said:

You'll find all the details about our birthday present for River on our blog at http://bromancefansproject@blogspot.com.

Thank you for all the hard work you and the team have put into this, @t0pino :wub:

The canteen duo will be separated in the next episode of RTW
credit: @陈楚河后援会 via @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV

68dae2e1gw1f3zf7i53qxj20xc1e0wnz.jpg

68dae2e1gw1f3zf7n96coj21e00xcn70.jpg

Posting this before it gets deleted. Those who got eliminated served as a coach to the 4 remaining pairs. Leon Lai is River and Wang Meng's coach. They are seen here doing some stretching exercises. Young master can do the split!
credit: @噼里嘣隆呸

005GSHBQgw1f3usy6slw8j30qo0sa46b.jpg

005GSHBQgw1f3usy69upzj30k00zkn1m.jpg

005GSHBQgw1f3usy66daij30hs0vkq70.jpg

Here's the funny thing, most of those who took photos and uploaded them are not even fans of anyone of these celebrities. They just happen to be at the right place and the right time when RTW was filmed in Nanjing University, so they uploaded the pics that they have taken. I don't think that they would even know about RTW's request to delete the pics.

With RTW coach in the Nanjing station, Leon Lai (Xie Lin was the coach of zz and Sheng Yi Lun; Wei Chen was the coach of Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin, Xiao Tang and Pan Xiao Ting did not seem to have a coach because Li Xiao Peng was not able to attend due to his new born child)
credit: @小飞718

551dea9agw1f3wcig9q8gj21460qon5s.jpg

551dea9agw1f3wcil918dj213y0qownl.jpg

Archived