Quantcast
pechumori

[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

@liaojie thank you for posting the video. ^^

16 hours ago, romanticwriter said:

@liaojie :wub:Those eyes kill me! It seems that we can see his soul through the eyes, so expressive! Thank you for sharing.

15 hours ago, sunnygirl said:

his eyes are expressive....

@romanticwriter and @sunnygirl, I think we are all one in saying how we love those eyes of his. His best assets are his eyes, next is his hair, then his biceps. :wub:

And because we love seeing them, here's a photo focusing on his eyes alone, not even a pair of glasses can keep them from shining. :)

credit: baidu baron chen

cGMqcuv.jpg

4 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

Baron won best actor award at the LETV Entertainment awards in 2012 in Shanghai :) His gaze and his hair omggg :wub:

Joe Chen won for best actress. During their thank you speeches Baron addresses her as 陳老師 (Ms. Chan - teacher) because he learned a lot from her in their drama together in 2008 Fated to Love you 命中註定我愛你, where he played the 2nd lead. Joe Chen in turn calls him the same name 陳老師 being polite because they have the same last name (an internal joke I think)...

@amyam01220, thank you for the information.  :D

• Like 12

More photos from S*POP magazine no. 36 Feb. to Mar 2016 with dear Megan Lai

WyXo0uL.jpg

s0fIIZL.jpg

JuUdXD4.jpg

Spoiler

yyfdXCs.jpg

Aqvvkpe.jpg

• Like 5

More photos from S*POP magazine no. 36 Feb. to Mar 2016 again with Megan Lai

9VFIgr2.jpg

AioWvou.jpg

XpG32PV.jpg

Spoiler

OroJQF0.jpg

OeSsCgL.jpg

JRqmdXk.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, pechumori said:

And because we love seeing them, here's a photo focusing on his eyes alone, not even a pair of glasses can keep them from shining. :)

This is Heaven..!!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

Baron won best actor award at the LETV Entertainment awards in 2012 in Shanghai :) His gaze and his hair omggg 

@amyam01220 :blush:Thank you for complete information!

12 hours ago, pechumori said:

@pechumori:thumbsup: That smile is a charm. Do you think each photo, thank you!

• Like 4

:grin:This is my contribution of the day. I had not seen this video, found by chance. I think it is the other drama they did together, Because of You, who have not seen, but I'm curious. Highlight: for the little dance of Baron and Megan at the beginning, so cute!

Credit: Color River

• Like 9

19 hours ago, pechumori said:

Omgggg:wub: He looks even more hot in glasses! He looks soo perfect! Thank you pechumori for sharing this one! 

• Like 5

On 3/12/2016 at 10:52 AM, liaojie said:

Just found out this video, 

And a lot more compilation of Baron's work in this channel.

Credit to Yuuni Y.

Sooo handsome :wub: totally in love with him lol :heart:

• Like 5

On 3/14/2016 at 4:43 PM, pechumori said:

@liaojie thank you for posting the video. ^^

@romanticwriter and @sunnygirl, I think we are all one in saying how we love those eyes of his. His best assets are his eyes, next is his hair, then his biceps. :wub:

cGMqcuv.jpg

@amyam01220, thank you for the information.  :D

Only Baron can pull off thick eyebrows and dorky glasses look. His eyes are definitely his best feature. They are expressive and so beautiful! 

19 hours ago, romanticwriter said:

:grin:This is my contribution of the day. I had not seen this video, found by chance. I think it is the other drama they did together, Because of You, who have not seen, but I'm curious. Highlight: for the little dance of Baron and Megan at the beginning, so cute!

Baron and Megan looked great here. Megan's legs are to die for! And is it just me but did Baron's eyes stray a little too often downwards? LOL. 

Can't blame him for looking... Megan's gown was really good-looking (but I don't think it's her gown he's looking at!). ;)

I've seen bits and piece of BoY and have to say, Baron looks great there too. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, literatelush said:

Only Baron can pull off thick eyebrows and dorky glasses look. His eyes are definitely his best feature. They are expressive and so beautiful! 

They truly are! :wub:

Sorry for not updating yesterday, gals. I got tied up with the drama thread.
Let me make it up to you with this...

cvS21C9.jpg

I will post more, some time later. :D

@romanticwriter, thank you for the video.  :)

• Like 6

10403247_1721847671424461_51131156605749

Todays photo. Credit; FB

For those of you who are not following Baron on FB yet, his editors tend to stay fairly updated with his news (his weibo account prob better), but every morning a pic a day gets shared! :wub: (A Baron a day keeps the doctor away...or in this case a photo a day LOL) Search 陳楚河。楚楚動人。國際後援會 to follow him. He also has a fan club on FB: 陳楚河台灣粉絲聚集地baron fans club

• Like 9

@literatelush I totally agree with you! I watched that vid several times in the past and rewatched it just now. I love how Megan posed in those gowns. She stood out from among the girls.  

Honestly, I think that Baron's suit looked tacky but he's still his usual captivating self. He and Megan don't look like they're into each other here. But there is that comfortable companionship. It was pointed out by @kiraningin her manifesto that Megan was rehearsing her poses to Baron at the back of the host and yeah she's right. I enjoyed more watching Baron's amused expression while watching her. He may already find her attractive during that time but treating her more like a junior or a younger sister rather than a girl he would want to date. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

(A Baron a day keeps the doctor away...or in this case a photo a day LOL)

Very good prescription. I shall try to follow it to keep my heart and my eyes in good working condition.  ;)

Dreamy photos of Baron taken last Jan. 9, 2016
credit: Jing via baidu baron chen
(request from the one who posted it at baidu, please do not edit the pictures or remove the logo)

ObeMdLB.jpg

Is it just me, or do you also feel like he's really looking at you? :sweatingbullets:

TyRWfBB.jpg

yJkGI9g.jpg

Spoiler

0PwzJQ6.jpg

Eul4joW.jpg

• Like 12

3 hours ago, junerain7 said:

@literatelush I totally agree with you! I watched that vid several times in the past and rewatched it just now. I love how Megan posed in those gowns. She stood out from among the girls.  

Honestly, I think that Baron's suit looked tacky but he's still his usual captivating self. He and Megan don't look like they're into each other here. But there is that comfortable companionship. It was pointed out by @kiraningin her manifesto that Megan was rehearsing her poses to Baron at the back of the host and yeah she's right. I enjoyed more watching Baron's amused expression while watching her. He may already find her attractive during that time but treating her more like a junior or a younger sister rather than a girl he would want to date. 

The gown Megan wore is difficult to pull off, but she carried herself well, and made the gown look lovely. 

I would have to watch the vid again because I didn't think Baron's clothes on the show were tacky. I found him attractive really, but then again, I may be just blinded by his charisma. 

He and Megan can be wearing dirty sacks but I'd still think they look good! :D

1 hour ago, pechumori said:

Very good prescription. I shall try to follow it to keep my heart and my eyes in good working condition.  ;)

Dreamy photos of Baron taken last Jan. 9, 2016
credit: Jing via baidu baron chen
(request from the one who posted it at baidu, please do not edit the pictures or remove the logo)

Is it just me, or do you also feel like he's really looking at you? :sweatingbullets:

OMGeeeeee.... Can he be any more charming?! These are awesome shots! Thanks for sharing! 

I just love how he was styled here. :wub:

• Like 7

On March 14, 2016 at 1:55 PM, romanticwriter said:

Sharing a few more pics from that clip:

_uUp2q0iGe4.jpg

bckCUrg8X-k.jpg

C: Baron Chen 陳楚河|Official Group|River Барон ЧенBaron Chen 陳楚河|Official Group|River Барон Чен

What was this show for anyways? Was a promotional event during/after the 4 of them filmed BOY (Because of you) together? Im' not a fan of the a mini-skirt style wedding dress but it fits Megan so nicely. Actually prefer the one Tanaka Chie is wearing, but these styles are old now ;p Like @junerain7 said Baron's suit is kinda....:huh: but Baron is Baron! We love him for all his other features!

Screenshot%2B2015-11-13%2Bat%2B4.12.45%2

Screenshot%2B2015-11-13%2Bat%2B4.20.26%2

-----

There's a link to Baron's past works that I forgot about till now. Russian community dedicated to Baron in English. 

Baron Chen 陳楚河|Official Group|River Барон Чен

https://vk.com/topic-46379936_29578645

Enjoy!

• Like 9

21 hours ago, literatelush said:

Now, I have more reason to lock my phone

You're welcome! Awesome wallpaper! :wub:

21 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

Sharing a few more pics from that clip:

Thank you for the photos @amyam01220, am watching BOY at the moment.  :D

2 hours ago, sunnygirl said:

Baron overload... Keep the pictures coming...

I will!  :)

Baron's Live Press con held today, 3/17/16 to promote "Bromance" Fan meeting in Taipei on March 19
credit: httpa//www.setn.com/news.aspx…
http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1635364
http://star.ettoday.net/news/664676
http://www.wownews.tw/article.php?sn=35992
http://udn.com/news/story/7260/1570505
http://m.appledaily.com.tw/realtimen…/…/new/20160317/818225/
Bromance FB
via hohoriver.fanclub Facebook page

10401098_1722536181355610_44665935773916

5725_1722584078017487_315503639542301282

1936102_1722618104680751_354413173177601

Spoiler