[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

@MayL, @darklady7 and @romanticwriter, you are all welcome and thank you for joining the thread. Please help me in posting updates about him. We have so much to cover.  Several years of projects.  :D

Since I am more concentrated in looking for pictures, I would really appreciate it if anyone can post videos about him. Thank you so much in advance. :blush:

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, romanticwriter said:

:grin:This video is so fun, demonstrate how Baron is up !!! I'm laughing!!!

:thumbsup:Credit: Lili

@romanticwriter, thank you for posting the cute video. I'm going to download that for my files. :D

I will add new photos to his race around the world press con photos  and the airport pics which I posted on page 1.

Thank you for the collage @MayL. Young Baron with short hair. :)
More "Race Around the World" pics. The fans all want to have a photo with him ^^
credit as tagged via baidu baron chen

x2xseVC.jpg

JaUe94x.jpg

ZTW6mYy.jpg

even guys want to pose in a selfie with him! check out the last photo in the spoiler. :D

Spoiler

aPx7og5.jpg

mxIbvQz.jpg

hxGhuUZ.jpg

On 3/11/2016 at 4:21 AM, pechumori said:

Amusing gifs from Baron's interview for "Race Around the World" held last March 3, 2016
credit  as tagged via baidu baron chen

carefully fixing the hair  :D

I think I may have said it before..but I really, really love his hair in this interview...<sigh> we all care about the total person...but I especially love hands and hair...:phew: . Baron has great hands too !:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, pechumori said:

Thank you for the collage @MayL. Young Baron with short hair. :)
More "Race Around the World" pics. The fans all want to have a photo with him ^^
credit as tagged via baidu baron chen

x2xseVC.jpg

JaUe94x.jpg

ZTW6mYy.jpg

even guys want to pose in a selfie with him! check out the last photo in the spoiler. :D

Hide contents

aPx7og5.jpg

mxIbvQz.jpg

hxGhuUZ.jpg

he is very accomodating to those who would like to have a picture with him. :grin:

In this video our star wins a prize in 2012? . :phew:Too bad I do not understand Chinese ...

Credit:  Meiying Li

3 hours ago, liaojie said:

And a lot more compilation of Baron's work in this channel.

@liaojie :wub:Those eyes kill me! It seems that we can see his soul through the eyes, so expressive! Thank you for sharing.

12 hours ago, romanticwriter said:

In this video our star wins a prize in 2012? . :phew:Too bad I do not understand Chinese ...

Baron won best actor award at the LETV Entertainment awards in 2012 in Shanghai :) His gaze and his hair omggg :wub:

Joe Chen won for best actress. During their thank you speeches Baron addresses her as 陳老師 (Ms. Chan - teacher) because he learned a lot from her in their drama together in 2008 Fated to Love you 命中註定我愛你, where he played the 2nd lead. Joe Chen in turn calls him the same name 陳老師 being polite because they have the same last name (an internal joke I think)...

001fd04cf34a11df186924.jpg

Credit: Chinanews 2012

Archived