Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

On 30 September 2016 at 9:52 AM, evie2016 said:

I've watched the re-run episode today and the running time is still the same as the original. So with 31 episodes, I think they will just add back in all the deleted scenes. At least I hope so. :D

If you don't mind sharing, where did you watch the re-runs?

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol from ep 25: "Are you really going to let me use your room(/house)?" "I don't have faith in my self control. It's a good thing I can still move back to my parent's house other wise I could o

I watched 21 and 22 yesterday and I must say - I feel like our main female "villains" if you can even call them that - wouldn't even be that bad if they didn't have such a toxic friend squad. I mean M

oh oh and this one i have a feeling they will change the angle to the roof as soon as our OTP touch the bed ='= and if i calculated correctly, we still have 2 more kisses before this scene, sooooo the

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop by & say hello . I'm a little late on this drama. I just love it so much :wub: I tried watching the movie version, but couldn't get thru it. I'm not bashing the movie or anything, it's just I can't imagine Xiao Nai/WeiWei not being Yangyang & Zheng Shuang

• Like 3

Thanks for the updates everyone!! :P

Wondering that if the re-run is 31 eps, what could be the new stuff (cut scenes) in it? 

It would be a crime not to include these: 

Spoiler

1. Fainting scene

2. The guild knowing XN is YXNH

3. The wedding (?)

4. Maybe some more KO-MeiRen

Any more OTP scenes u think that could possibly fill in the extra 40mins.? Imma flip some tables if it's more Er Xi & Cao Guang~~ 

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, wishing said:

Thanks for the updates everyone!! :P

Wondering that if the re-run is 31 eps, what could be the new stuff (cut scenes) in it? 

It would be a crime not to include these: 

Hide contents

1. Fainting scene

2. The guild knowing XN is YXNH

3. The wedding (?)

4. Maybe some more KO-MeiRen

Any more OTP scenes u think that could possibly fill in the extra 40mins.? Imma flip some tables if it's more Er Xi & Cao Guang~~ 

hmmmm depends on if we're talking about deviating from the novel or not...

Spoiler

there are a few interesting scenes between WW / MR and KO that were in the book that could be expanded

• Like 4

Well, there's no point in watching the re-run anymore. The channel that's showing the re-run just change their schedule, they will be showing 30 episodes only.

62188429gw1f8ezg18tl7j20go0qen0v.jpg

There's no new scenes added in the 7 episodes so far.

• Like 3
On 10/3/2016 at 9:32 AM, IMOmusings said:

hmmmm depends on if we're talking about deviating from the novel or not...

Hide contents

there are a few interesting scenes between WW / MR and KO that were in the book that could be expanded

Like the pregnancy part....

xiao baobeiiii 

ANDDDDD for gamers out there or hardcore fans of WWYX, did you guys know that the game endorsed in the drama IS REAL???? I JUST FOUND THAT OUT EARLIER omg dayummmm I feel like trying now LOL and wow the name is exactly the same and the Company, instead of being Feng Teng as in the drama, is actually called Feng Yi HAHAHAHA the visuals are EXACTLY THE SAME i.e the jobs and characters etc

I think I'm gonna play the game....... there goes my grades

• Like 3
On 10/8/2016 at 0:26 PM, imRetard said:

Hide contents

Like the pregnancy part....

xiao baobeiiii 

ANDDDDD for gamers out there or hardcore fans of WWYX, did you guys know that the game endorsed in the drama IS REAL???? I JUST FOUND THAT OUT EARLIER omg dayummmm I feel like trying now LOL and wow the name is exactly the same and the Company, instead of being Feng Teng as in the drama, is actually called Feng Yi HAHAHAHA the visuals are EXACTLY THE SAME i.e the jobs and characters etc

I think I'm gonna play the game....... there goes my grades

Haha yup I was so shocked when I found out.

I figured it was a real game because they had to have been playing SOMETHING when they weren't in fantasy avatar mode, but instead in the reality world looking at the game, but I just didn't think it'd be the exact same name and similar company lol

• Like 2
On 10/10/2016 at 10:49 AM, Thuc-NghiT said:

Haha yup I was so shocked when I found out.

I figured it was a real game because they had to have been playing SOMETHING when they weren't in fantasy avatar mode, but instead in the reality world looking at the game, but I just didn't think it'd be the exact same name and similar company lol

The game exists it's called the chinese ghost story. Basically you can find it on google if you just type in the words like that XD Though you might want to be able to read chinese. I tried to play it. I am doing fine but I am stuck at a section because I dunno what I am doing wrong. HAHA

Title: SMILE!
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Humor
Character: Er Xi, Bei Wei Wei
Summary: The trouble with roommates. 

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TwcWZSaU7Bo/V_qDFPqxTDI/AAAAAAAAJAI/-LK1aNm8H7kWT-lIR7Q7ArSyh_K074_kwCEw/s320/tumblr_ocxejb5MBg1s1vggpo1_500.gif

• Like 3
On 10/12/2016 at 6:24 PM, winterbubbletea said:

The game exists it's called the chinese ghost story. Basically you can find it on google if you just type in the words like that XD Though you might want to be able to read chinese. I tried to play it. I am doing fine but I am stuck at a section because I dunno what I am doing wrong. HAHA

Title: SMILE!
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Humor
Character: Er Xi, Bei Wei Wei
Summary: The trouble with roommates. 

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, gifs, and videos

haha yeah I know - my post was trying to say that I did end up finding out its the game of the same name

which makes sense since Yang Yang is the one endorsing the game as he's had several advertisement posters for it XD

LOOL I legit want to try it - never been a huge fan of online games but I kinda want to see it XD

On 10/3/2016 at 10:16 AM, evie2016 said:

Well, there's no point in watching the re-run anymore. The channel that's showing the re-run just change their schedule, they will be showing 30 episodes only.

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, gifs, and videos

There's no new scenes added in the 7 episodes so far.

this makes me really sad lol

why would they change it </3

• Like 2

guys....you know what I just realised...

in the cafeteria when WW and XN try to order sweet & sour pork and KO tells them there's only one serve left...

THERE WAS DEFINITELY MORE THAN ONE SERVE *coughsthreecoughs*

and that sneaky smile of his makes me think he was already scouting out Mojata and was holding all three serves for him 

• Like 2