Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

16 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

And one of the antagonists in ZS's Love through a Millenium! I loved him in that, his story was more interesting than ZS and Jing Bo Ran's

So ZS and JBR weren't all that in a drama either? I just remember seeing them together in Divas Hit the Road 2 and he really takes care of her, but it was kind of awkward to watch, I was much more interested in Yang Yang and Ivy Chen being goofy. That's when I first fell for Yang Yang. His obsession with mirrors is ridiculous, but despite being such a diva, I just thought this boy is so precious, how can anyone not like him?

Fave part of Divas Hit the Road 2 with our Yang Yang who is really cute here with JBR:

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol from ep 25: "Are you really going to let me use your room(/house)?" "I don't have faith in my self control. It's a good thing I can still move back to my parent's house other wise I could o

I watched 21 and 22 yesterday and I must say - I feel like our main female "villains" if you can even call them that - wouldn't even be that bad if they didn't have such a toxic friend squad. I mean M

oh oh and this one i have a feeling they will change the angle to the roof as soon as our OTP touch the bed ='= and if i calculated correctly, we still have 2 more kisses before this scene, sooooo the

11 minutes ago, rocky689 said:

So ZS and JBR weren't all that in a drama either? I just remember seeing them together in Divas Hit the Road 2 and he really takes care of her, but it was kind of awkward to watch, I was much more interested in Yang Yang and Ivy Chen being goofy. That's when I first fell for Yang Yang. His obsession with mirrors is ridiculous, but despite being such a diva, I just thought this boy is so precious, how can anyone not like him?

Fave part of Divas Hit the Road 2 with our Yang Yang who is really cute here with JBR:

I just found the loveline a bit boring, plus I'll be honest I don't think ZS has great chemistry with either YY or JBR. I think she gets the character of WW and can show the love she feels for him but I don't feel the sexual chemistry. The thing I enjoyed about Love through a Millenium is all the stuff going on in the past, ZS is only in the present day parts. 

18 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

I just found the loveline a bit boring, plus I'll be honest I don't think ZS has great chemistry with either YY or JBR. I think she gets the character of WW and can show the love she feels for him but I don't feel the sexual chemistry. The thing I enjoyed about Love through a Millenium is all the stuff going on in the past, ZS is only in the present day parts. 

That's because she is aloof all the time and doesn't want to involve in loveline with any of them.Although producers forcefully involved couple,you can see they are awkward. ZS is this shy introvert kind of girl who doesn't rely on her sexist looks.I don't know how long she can survive in this industry with all the limitations she had.What I like about her is,it's very rare we find actor who isn't bothered with the flash around her and be simplistic. 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

@lolalarue tbh..i dint finished love thru millenium coz queen in hyun version is really nice ..haha..

In terms of chemistry with yy, i think zs has except the kissing part...:sweatingbullets:

@rocky689 jbr really take cares of zs during divas time...i just downloaded the divas s2..goin to re watch n try c *anything* bout our otp...mayb i will do a mv later..lol

Edited by IreneY
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, sandrasanta1 said:

That's because she is aloof all the time and doesn't want to involve in loveline with any of them.Although producers forcefully involved couple,you can see they are awkward. ZS is this shy introvert kind of girl who doesn't rely on her sexist looks.I don't know how long she can survive in this industry with all the limitations she had.What I like about her is,it's very rare we find actor who isn't bothered with the flash around her and be simplistic. 

I haven't watched any of the bts or interviews so I only know what I see on my screen. And it's not a great sign that she can't fake chemistry on screen. Whatever her personality that is a failing that she has as an actor. Which is a pity. 

2 minutes ago, IreneY said:

@lolalarue tbh..i dint finished love thru millenium coz queen in hyun version is really nice ..haha..

In terms of chemistry with yy, i think zs has except the kissing part...:sweatingbullets:

Yes, in the show their temperaments are a perfect match, it's just that their kissing scenes aren't convincing. However, in all other respects I enjoyed ZS as WW. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

I haven't watched any of the bts or interviews so I only know what I see on my screen. And it's not a great sign that she can't fake chemistry on screen. Whatever her personality that is a failing that she has as an actor. Which is a pity. 

@lolalarue u should watch Divas , bts n interview my dear..then u will know ZS personality better.. :) to me she is a thoughtful person but she has difficulty expressing it...which i hope she can b more outspoken when she aged..

I agree with@sandrasanta1 tat ZS stay aloof..haha..

Zs once mentioned in the interview sessions for the drama tat she did not want to create / cause dislikes  or inconvenience to anybody (i guess he meant yy since he has many female fans)..

@sandrasanta1 Dont worry bout ZS survival in d industry as her fame came bk after hideous in d entertainment industry for few years( when she was with ZH)..im more worry bout her health more..hope she recovering soon on d backpain she is suffering..:)

• Like 5
1 hour ago, IreneY said:

@rocky689 jbr really take cares of zs during divas time...i just downloaded the divas s2..goin to re watch n try c *anything* bout our otp...mayb i will do a mv later..lol

If you want, you can check out the one I made. It's only from episodes 1-4. I'm still working on the rest, but it's taking me awhile because I'm watching other dramas as well. Feel free to check it out here:

• Like 5

ZS isn't actually too bad as an actress...I find that she's just been typecast wayyyyyyy too much. Even the character of WW doesn't really allow her to develop that chemistry that viewers want. She needs to try her hand at a drama that is totally brand new. One that has no following from a novel or previous versions of the role. 

As WW, there wasn't meant to be sexual tension coming off WW, that was all XN. At most, I could say was....WW had resigned feelings to all of XN's advances. Although she's acknowledged as campus beauty, but that really means nothing to her. 

As for her relationship with ZH...well let's just all not go there. We don't know what really went on and  what we do know, is really just hearsay from whoever the reports are coming from. Unhappy break-ups are never truthful.

EDIT: SO Victoria has personally come out and shot down the dating rumours between her and YY. I'm more inclined to actually believe her when she says she's not dating compared to other celebrities who just white lie it.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

As for her relationship with ZH...well let's just all not go there. We don't know what really went on and  what we do know, is really just hearsay from whoever the reports are coming from. Unhappy break-ups are never truthful.

EDIT: SO Victoria has personally come out and shot down the dating rumours between her and YY. I'm more inclined to actually believe her when she says she's not dating compared to other celebrities who just white lie it.

@IMOmusings 1 point to stress..dint intend to bring up ZH if u read my post properly. As for myself i duno who is ZH until i google bout ZS during Divas..lol..:sweatingbullets:

Tbh..i used to b *ok* with victoria during d wgm with nickhhun but i now i will reserved my comment on her..:P

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, IreneY said:

@IMOmusings 1 point to stress..dint intend to bring up ZH if u read my post properly. As for myself i duno who is ZH until i google bout ZS during Divas..lol..:sweatingbullets:

Tbh..i used to b *ok* with victoria during d wgm with nickhhun but i now i will reserved my comment on her..:P

Oh that wasn't just picking on your post ^.^ sorry if it seemed that way. It's just that after hanging out in these forums for a while, I've noticed that there may be lurkers who decide to start commenting when real CPs are brought up either during or after a relationship...things tend to get dirty when that happens T_T

OH OH OH is anyone else re-watching the last few episodes and laughing hilariously at K.O's attempts to do better than XN xD poor man~~~ LOL and XN is even nice enough to let K.O outshine him...but all that effort wasted *shakes head*

• Like 7

Sharing XN's stalker suitor mode: 

Spoiler

Episode 6

fave06.gif

Library scene: this one was creepy, (lotsa people got antsy over this) like seriously.. but he had good intentions...? Hahah. I'm trying to convince anyone (since I'm convinced already LOL) that he did this to get to know WW. As if he couldn't help it.. that maybe their interactions online propelled his curiosity about her which in turn spawned this stalker behaviour.. Well, he didn't harm her really (but still Criminal Minds and CSI, I've seen too many -__-), perhaps getting to know WW before fully investing his emotions was the thought behind it? How adorable was WW crying over the video~ Heheh..

fave06b.gif

This highlarious F4-esque parody just to see if WW is in the cafeteria.. Da Shen~ he must be soooo giddy seeing her there.. Haha.. This boyyy~ Again, if this was coincidence, it'd be cute but it seemed like this was premeditated. As if he knows WW was gonna be inside coz he looked for her.

THOUGHTS, COMMENTS, VIOLENT REACTIONS? LOL

Just to keep the discussion continuously roll about the drama..and I miss y'all's delightful feedback! ^_^

• Like 6
5 hours ago, onlythatmn said:

If you want, you can check out the one I made. It's only from episodes 1-4. I'm still working on the rest, but it's taking me awhile because I'm watching other dramas as well. Feel free to check it out here

@onlythatmn hey..nice compilation & song too!

I dont really notice the interactions of these 2 tat much last year..lol..

I was *misguided* by d production team : yy with ivy & jbr with zs..

• Like 2

14233172_1586436541658095_80936966570116

3pm (China's time) tomorrow, there will be celebration of the drama. That's good news. Sad news is only part of our OTP attends, who is YY (EDIT: uhh.. idek if YY will go :v). Heard that ZS's backpain is getting worse (ottohkeeeee T^T).. i found it interesting that the drama started on ZS' birthday and celebrate the success on YY's, how thoughtful the crew are, awww..:wub: (oh~~ maybe that's why they broadcasted the drama within 2 weeks kk)

anw, best of wishes go to ZS, my little gurl:bawling:

• Like 6

Loved that the drama followed real close to the novel (it helps that the original author was the scriptwriter too). YY is XN! It was perfect casting in regards to him. I saw the movie version, and Jing Bo Ran & Angelababy were okay, but YY is and was XN!!! Although I liked YY's chemistry with ZS, there were a few times that it felt awkward. After reading several members posts that ZS in real life is an introvert, shy & reserved, it might have translated onto the screen. In this case, ZS needs to do a better job in bringing her character to life onscreen. I read the novel, and WW is almost similar to ZS in real life but not quite. Although WW is somewhat reserved and not aggressive as XN in the romance/kissing parts, but she wasn't so awkward every time. The director also needs to do a better job in helping/guiding the actors along to bring the characters' personalities onscreen. 

It's funny that the BTS clips of YY & ZS showed better chemistry of them than onscreen sometimes. However, overall, it was an enjoyable drama for me. I was a semi-fan of YY after having watched Whirlwind Girl (didn't like the ending though & the story had so many plot holes). After watching him as XN, I've become a full fledged fan. TBH, I wished I had a XN in real life too!!

But the real positive outcome of this drama is meeting you all and enjoying the wonderful posts/ideas in this thread. I hope to continue reading the wonderful posts in other drama threads.

• Like 5