Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

Even though the drama has ended with the wedding gown and the bed scene, I still not getting enough of the sweetness from these 2 lovebirds. Too sweet and beautiful their romance and one that the male lead is too too perfect.

The part where he comforted WW when she has a fallout with EX. That she is just a small part of her life and that he is her everything, I take it as a way that he is trying to tell her that it is okay, she is your Friend and it is a misunderstanding and I will be your family eventually for life, the one that you can rely on and the one who understand you. 

Too bad there will never be such a real "XN" in the real world and the great parents-in-laws too. Overall a great drama with all the lighthearted moments. 

All the kissing and intimacy scene made me blush and also increased my heartbeat. They also made me squeals and with eyes staring at me. 

Hope that there will still be floods of BTS and more shoots of this drama. 

• Like 10
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol from ep 25: "Are you really going to let me use your room(/house)?" "I don't have faith in my self control. It's a good thing I can still move back to my parent's house other wise I could o

I watched 21 and 22 yesterday and I must say - I feel like our main female "villains" if you can even call them that - wouldn't even be that bad if they didn't have such a toxic friend squad. I mean M

oh oh and this one i have a feeling they will change the angle to the roof as soon as our OTP touch the bed ='= and if i calculated correctly, we still have 2 more kisses before this scene, sooooo the

True that! ^^^^

I went into this drama primarily because I was intrigued of the premise of two campus hotties hooking up thru online gaming. I read the novel and I was hooked then craved for all the live adaptations. :grin:

I WAS NOT looking for intrigue, thrill, birth secrets, scandals, and fantastic plot and meaningful sequences, intricate and detailed writing, ensemble cast. Sheeesh, if you're looking for that, it's not here, bud. :grimace:

BUT if you're looking for FLUFF, CHEESE, KISSY FACES, SENSELESS BANTER, BROMANCE, SQUAD GOALS, STRESS-FREE PEOPLE, SKINSHIP OVERLOAD and many moarrrrr light things, then by all means help yourself!! U can take heaps and heaps of servings and nobody will stop u.. :heart:

Gawd, I've forgotten to welcome some of the newbies and visitors in this thread coz I've been so preoccupied. Bao chen! Sorry, friends! And welcome! I've read that some have just recently encountered this drama so welcome, welcome!! :blush:

• Like 10

Enjoyed every bit of this drama. The acting, sets, storyline and just about all the choices were perfect. Loved the ending and after re-visiting the book, love how the most important scenes were not skipped and bought to life perfectly. Can't get over the sweetness and wish there was more!

• Like 7

Image result for Love 020Image result for Love o2oImage result for Love o2o

I think at least for me when XN said he was WW's everything. That others were a little piece of life's puzzle he was saying that when being in love and in a romantic relationship.  Dating even marriage you should be each others priority. Your love should come first.   It wasn't  meant to devalue others but meant to be honest.  Like in a saying " You and me against the world " No matter what else happens or who might hurt you or I.  We & our love can face anything as long as we hold on to each other and cherish what we have.  For it's the never forgetting or taking for granted how important you are to each other and the love you share is.  It's what makes it last...:wub::wub:

14291771_1797817450507970_91547468634430

has anyone noticed this? the date i mean. there are words flowing around in my drama community said that there would be a surprised~ i also smelled something fishy here, even XN's phone number they make it becomes real number, so this little detail may have some meanings here, i guess? maybe i become delulu but i don't accept it's over so soon~ definitely having withdrawal symptom T^T

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, madeinjune96 said:

14291771_1797817450507970_91547468634430

has anyone noticed this? the date i mean. there are words flowing around in my drama community said that there would be a surprised~ i also smelled something fishy here, even XN's phone number they make it becomes real number, so this little detail may have some meanings here, i guess? maybe i become delulu but i don't accept it's over so soon~ definitely having withdrawal symptom T^T

Actually, when I watched the raw episode, I notice that the date is yet to come. So I think the drama was expected to end by September 18. Maybe the drama was aired earlier than scheduled? But if there will be really something important for September 18, I will be very happy... maybe they will air all the cut episode... lol. my delulu idea, or maybe an epilogue... Yes! lol... 

• Like 8

I just finished this drama and I loved it to the very end. Yang Yang did a great job in this drama Im so proud of him. And I loved the otp's chemistry so much. I think the two of them gave me buttterflies with all their sweetness and kisses. Im kinda glad I didn't read the book first because everything was brand new to me and so awesome. The only thing I hated about this drama was those mean girls. Aside from that this was a great drama I def will watch it again in the future. I actually think the entire time I was watching this drama I had a smile on my face. So much love and cuteness. :wub::wub::wub: The ost is great as well if you watch this drama I promise you wont regret it.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Ana Marie said:

Actually, when I watched the raw episode, I notice that the date is yet to come. So I think the drama was expected to end by September 18. Maybe the drama was aired earlier than scheduled? But if there will be really something important for September 18, I will be very happy... maybe they will air all the cut episode... lol. my delulu idea, or maybe an epilogue... Yes! lol... 

oh it can be a possibility, but shouldn't there be any announcement about changed schedule? (idk).. imma just stick with my delulu mind, since they took wayyyy too many photos for the wedding props, and there were photos taken with bread.. i believe they owe us a lot of things lah~:glasses:

• Like 3

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this thread and just finished this entire series. Now I'm feeling down since there's nothing to look forward to anymore. I loved Yang Yang since Divas Hit the Road 2 and wanted to see the final product of his pairing with Zheng Shuang. I almost didn't want to watch it, because this really isn't my type of drama, but I'm so glad I did. I don't think any other drama has been able to keep me smiling throughout. I know that there has been a lot of new people exposed to this drama since it started airing, but I'm just hoping more people will give it a chance, especially those that have never watched any Chinese dramas before. I don't know much about the company that produced this, but I'm hoping they are able to sell it to more countries. This is definitely a classic for me, something I plan on watching over and over again.

• Like 6

Just finished epi 30 today..i like the way d drama ended..XN brought WW bk to the cyber cafe he 1st time met her...

And the phrase *If i know i will fell for you i will definitely love at first sight*....:wub:

If źh *participate* abit  more in d kissing scenes when she wear her wedding gown..i think it would perfect..

I have not really interested in any c drama since prince langling in 2013..:wub:

Agree with @BaiZiHua that this is 1 of the drama not to be missed!:wub:

@madeinjune96 observed the date 18.09.16 too..:) finger crossed...hehe

Edited by IreneY
  • Like 5