[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

I love XN's family, very unique family and his parents are quite hilarious to me. Both Professor Xiao and Professor Lim are rather dramatic that made me laugh so loud.

XN took the opportunity to let his parents get to know WW better by asking them to send WW back to hostel. And can tell that both parents are so pleased with the girl he had picked.

Now anticipating for today's finale and hope that it is a good one, will rewatch this drama and it is making me want more.

I also like the change I see in XN and WW's character, XN became more smiley and WW became more confident. 

Wonder where can I get a peep at the preview of WW's parents meet XN?

• Like 4

Goodness! I feel like I'm a decade late for this ep 27&28 raw recap~ I shall go on about it in one shot now: 

Spoiler

***27***

Poor, MYR.. true friends are hard to find, sweetie~

Seriously, KO so hot being so broody and confident with the computer.. Plus he's a good cook to boot! Too bad he DOESNT SWING MY WAY~ Lols :P 

Whatthefrog is up with that CGI shopping center?! ROFLMFAO~ 

I would seriously marry any guy who'd carry me to bed without waking me after a long day AND has to go back to work afterwards~~ that's dedication right there, folks! :wub: 

Did y'all see that tender look KO gave Mei Ren?!?! I'm. So. Jealous. T_T And that dapper KO in a suit~ why so uncomfortable, Bae? Can't keep your hands off huh, Hao Mei? Lols

Yugong sooo hilarious! First time I've seen XN smack one of his friends playfully~ Awww how far you've come, our beloved Da Shen! <3

And seriously, Ah Shuang, is your skin as thick as a brick wall?! The nerve of this guy, really~ Aiyo!

XN, u naughty boy! Whythefrog would u leave your girlfriend with your parents on the first meeting?! I'd wish for the ground to swallow me whole, too~ WHAT! But they're so sweet bringing WW to the dorm~ #inLawsGoals ^_^

***28***

For a while there, the business meeting was kinda nerve wracking but I stopped worrying since 'twas obvious our squad pretty much slain Zhen Yi already.. So cute when they went giddy afterwards~

Interesting that River was quite cool towards his staff when they failed.. I thought he had some epiphany or something~ hahaha..'Twas surprising to see that he was ignorant of the underhanded maneuvers that went down.. 

Ah Shuang was gone quite simply ~ He redeemed himself last minute (better late than never?) and I love how diplomatic Da Shen was about it~~ awesome! Hope I don't see that little wus$ again tho~

KO, you're killing me with your stares at Mei Ren~ and whatthefrog, Show?! That was quite a tease with what looked like "the morning after" setup in Hao Mei's room~~ pffftttt~~

Is it really the last day of broadcast already?! No BTS specials? Waahhh~~

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I caved...da shen....you make me sp3nd so much $$$$ :bawling:

...in saying that i can see why its so well promoted....

Shoot!! Really bought one?! Hahaha ~~ Make good use of it.. With great power comes great responsibility! Lols~~ :P

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, wishing said:

Shoot!! Really bought one?! Hahaha ~~ Make good use of it.. With great power comes great responsibility! Lols~~ :P

I was needing to replace my phone soon...so cheap compared to A and S brands ^.^ 

Dad was all too happy since it was my money and he's taking my old one xD

KYEAHHHH!! I'm eagerly awaiting the kiss where he gives her his jacket ^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 3

I have 5 episodes to catch up on...can't believe it'll be over in less than 10 hours!   There are so many scenes that I'm afraid they won't be able to fit in the last 2 episodes.  It's been a very long time since I've followed a drama while it's airing. Sigh, I'm really going to miss this drama and the adorable cast. It's been amazing following this drama with all of you guys!  I'll still be around for the marathons and hope to keep seeing you guys around!

That wedding photoshoot slayed me...how come we haven't seen any pictures from the shoot?  

• Like 4

@Emerald Snow I totally feeeel u on this! The last time I watched a drama during it aired was Cheese in the Trap and it traumatized me. Hahaha~ 

but with this drama, goodness! my drama addict was really resurrected~ I've a lot of fave scenes that I captured and will share it during the withdrawal period which I'm not yet prepared for :tears:

be strong, everyone! *sniff* virtual hugs later~~ :wub:

• Like 5