[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

woah... Really can't believe this drama will end tomorrow... It feels so short, although it's a 30 episodes drama... Probably because it airs 2 episodes a day, that's why I feel like it is only a 10 episodes drama... At this point in time, I have learned not to ship hard my favorite OTP's... As of now, I only wish for Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang to be friends and I'll gladly wish them both success in all endeavor... But I also pray that another production will cast them both again as main leads... The chemistry is so good that even their BTS shows a lot of it. It's amazing because I only like few pairings from Mainland China... So I really wish another production will cast them... 

• Like 6

Guest spicystrawberry

So I was watching ep 27 on D...it was uploaded 1 hour ago and Croton Media had removed it O_O so fast!!!! T__T 

Any where else can watch raw? Aside maple and D..

ROFLMAO

"live oysters..."

"What's wrong?"

"Quickly grow up dear wife..."

AMENDMENT TO MY LIVE RECAP:

Spoiler

OMFG ROFLMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 

K.O IS MOVING IN!!!!

"K.O why are you here?"

"Here to come through the back door (i.e. bribe you...but you know....*smirks*)

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, spicystrawberry said:

So I was watching ep 27 on D...it was uploaded 1 hour ago and Croton Media had removed it O_O so fast!!!! T__T 

Any where else can watch raw? Aside maple and D..

I've already sent you a message

• Like 2

Guest spicystrawberry

Anyway, before that watched first part of ep 27....lmao

you know how worried we were about CGI in Love O2O where they play game - A Chinese Ghost Story....but we were surprised and quite like it....but lmao they gave up on modern part >o< didnt XN bring WW to somewhere? omg the....edit >o< why didnt they just choose a place to film??? mostly in studiooo

Woah... I did not watch all the episodes of Diva's Hit the Road, only those with Eng subtitles... Sad, only a few episodes were subbed, from what I remember only the later episodes. But just now, have watched this video, I did not realize that Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang had lots of moments too. Only often saw Zheng Shuang with Jing Boran and Yang Yang with Ivy Chen but I like all 4 of them in that variety... lol 

Spoiler

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Ana Marie said:

Woah... I did not watch all the episodes of Diva's Hit the Road, only those with Eng subtitles... Sad, only a few episodes were subbed, from what I remember only the later episodes. But just now, have watched this video, I did not realize that Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang had lots of moments too. Only often saw Zheng Shuang with Jing Boran and Yang Yang with Ivy Chen but I like all 4 of them in that variety... lol 

ikr... the producer just showed what they want us to see ='= i used to be hardcore shipper of Yang Shuang, and i saw that many times they walked side by side or just in the same frame, the editors decided to change the angles where only one of them was seen, or none ='= i was wondering if HunanTV broadcasts the drama, would they release those YS scenes from the show? :V urrgghhh they are so hopeless~

• Like 3