[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, Ana Marie said:

I think Xiao Nai's family is really well-off than Wei Wei's family... Actually, Xiao Nai's family is more traditional in a way, thus, their things and decorations in their house are more antique or probably even rare. Traditional houses, I think is considered of great value too. Xiao Nai's parents are in the academe, teaching Archeology/History which probably explains their fondness in traditional ornaments. It was explained that their house is an ancestral home which explains why parents would not want to move for a new condo or apartment. They have jades, and lots of antique stuff you know... And jades are valuable than gold.. lol

That's true I guess...although artefacts tend to be more priceless academic items rather that asset wealth =/ 

But an ancestral home would make sense~~~ 

Then again....XN has his own apartment O_O

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

That's true I guess...although artefacts tend to be more priceless academic items rather that asset wealth =/ 

Yeah, in the novel WW also thought XN's parents were poor too, but it turns out they are wealthier than they look.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Actually, one of the things I like about this drama is that Xiao Nai's family is not that really rich just as those over-used drama cliche where the male lead owns hotels, big office, conglomerates, etc. I just like that Xiao Nai's family is in the academe and professionals and they are above-average I think, and whatever Xiao Nai has/had was all the fruits of his labor and talent. I also like Xiao Na's family because they are discussing the things that Xiao Nai likes/does and does not force him to do what they want him to do just like in some dramas I watched where the parents are over the top and extremely protective and authoritative of their children. lol.  I also like Wei Wei's heart-warming family... :) 

• Like 8

Guest spicystrawberry
1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

=( I would tell you but my stream dropped as soon as the episode finished T_T

I will tell you only....they were shooting something at XN's office  XD WW wear the red dress again where she ask boss, would u hire me with my this qualify (not sure, since I was too blur, however seem like WW acting to seduce xiao zong) probably bonus scene, I dont rmb there is shooting in novel.....or it did? O_O 

btw I really like it the "jiejie, faster buy phone" HAHAHAHAH and his facial expression <3 <3 

=( I would tell you but my stream dropped as soon as the episode finished T_T

I will tell you only....they were shooting something at XN's office  XD WW wear the red dress again where she ask boss, would u hire me with my this qualify (not sure, since I was too blur, however seem like WW acting to seduce xiao zong) probably bonus scene, I dont rmb there is shooting in novel.....or it did? O_O 

btw I really like it the "jiejie, faster buy phone" HAHAHAHAH and his facial expression <3 <3 

WW and her dad are too cute for words. I really like the family dynamic. For once in a drama, there are parents who are supportive of their children and don't stand in the way of their love life. Hmm, I wonder if the drama will show XN meeting WW's parents. That will be a cute scene. :D

• Like 3

now I can't think of anything to say about the eps because of today's kisses and tomorrow's (towel one and another office kiss are coming up). i don't think XN puts some effort into holding back.. KISS KISS EVERYWHEREEEE, not that im complaining but i think im overdose(?):dizzy:

Spoiler

0066Rac9gw1f7c3lpdfc6g30a30911l1.gif

• Like 8

YY IS A KISSING MACHINEEEEE!!!

on another note, does anyone get the feeling that XN knows why K.O is interested in working at his company? *snickers* match-maker maybe?

OH MY FLIP, I JUST REALISED!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH XN's reaction to WW saying that the pets were of age to get married but couldn't live together. DEAR GOD MAN!!! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!

• Like 10

4 hours ago, spicystrawberry said:

China product is like that, when buy stuff from taobao, we avoid those bags or shirts have words. not logic at all == grammar as well, 

I get them just for kicks and giggles.  =D

4 hours ago, wishing said:

Yeah~ when I saw him in his office, I was like, woahhhh so faaancy, and then wait~ was this the office he brought WW in?! It was impressive before but now it looks far more affluent than FT & HYC offices combined! LOL :P

I think their company looks different now because a couple episodes back they just moved in right?  It would make sense that it was more bare back then, and that they're adding more furniture and such to it.

Just from the clips, I blame ZS for the kisses.  Why can't she slightly part her mouth?  That's not asking too much is it?  =/

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:

Just from the clips, I blame ZS for the kisses.  Why can't she slightly part her mouth?  That's not asking too much is it?  =/

Hmmmm.....If we make the movie elevator scene..a 10? Then....the office one in the drama is about an 8? But I like YY better...so I would give it a 15 xD

48 minutes ago, madeinjune96 said:

now I can't think of anything to say about the eps because of today's kisses and tomorrow's (towel one and another office kiss are coming up). i don't think XN puts some effort into holding back.. KISS KISS EVERYWHEREEEE, not that im complaining but i think im overdose(?)

Yang Yang isn't the problem in the kissing scene. His lips are moving and he's not holding back which is great. I love it when actors & actresses go for it. Makes the scenes so much believable and emotional. However, ZS isn't doing much on her end. She's really stiff, and her mouth isn't really moving or parting. You can tell it's practically all YY at this point. I'm hoping it'll be better with future kisses down the line. I give YY a 10 out of 10, but ZS only gets a 2 (1 for getting to kiss YY and 1 for at least closing her eyes briefly). 

In the movie version. JBR & Angelababy kissing scene in the elevator was a good solid 8/9, and she's married in real life and didn't really hold back so good for her. 

I admire actors/actresses who are married or have significant others in real life who don't hold back in acting. They're professionals and their personal life should not interfere with their work. If they are worried about their significant others' feelings when filming kiss/love scenes, then maybe they should not be taking those roles. Many Hollywood actors/actresses are married as well, and are full into their roles in the drama or film. If I'm watching a drama or movie and there is kissing scenes, I would like to be immerse emotionally with the characters not being distracted by nitpicking their lack of kissing technique. I'm not asking for tongue, just a good kissing scene in which both partners are opening their mouths / moving their lips...not be lip on lip with no movement and one party's eyes being open and shocked.

I love K-drama, and many times, when the actors or actresses gets married, they hold back in the kissing scenes (lips don't move and their stiff as a wooden pole) which tends to irk me. It's a drama on TV. They are not going to show nudity or scandalous stuff on public TV. Is it so difficult to actually have a nice kissing scene. For instance, Jun Ji-Hyun was married when she filmed My Love from the Star with Kim Soo-Hyun. They have great chemistry BTW! There are many kissing scenes in the drama. She didn't really hold back. The kissing scene near the end when Do Min-Joon came back to her (when she was on the red carpet for the award ceremony in which he temporary froze the people) was amazing. Neither held back and it was an awesome scene. It could be that she's familiar with KSH having acted with him in The Thieves and also had a kissing scene with him (she wasn't married yet at that time).

• Like 7

@madeinjune96   @IMOmusings  @Emerald Snow  @evie2016

Gawd~~~ no wonder they changed the English title of the drama!! Wthhhhh... my sanity I tell ya, it's turned loose! YY, was military school that rigid that u had to reign it in OR was it that awesome a training?! Ugh. Where. Can. I. Find. A. XN?!?! I wanna bawl my eyes out from hysteria~ LOL :vicx:

• Like 6