[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

55 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Hello, RIOOOOOO. How nice to meet you again in this drama :glasses:

I SWEAR when I visit China next year, imma go hound the supermarket for a frigging RIO~ bottles of them in different colors ~ and I'm gonna be wasted and take selfies with it!! LMFAO :P

@IMOmusings Hahaha~ the master 

Spoiler

HACKER / Mozart's spouse 

is in the house, people! Sit yo a$s down! Can't wait! :wub:

• Like 4

Welcome, @catherinenl!!

@madeinjune96 That's what I planned to do, too. For now, live stream as much as I can and watch raw eps, but while on vacay I'm gonna marathon with subs once it's done. That would be like awesomeeee!

@shinesun @Emerald Snow @purpose
Hahaha.. YY seriously has this ethereal aura, doesn't he?  A divine lion on the prowl? Thank you for pointing out the library scene. 
That part surprised me coz admittedly, it was creepy, with the dark lighting and peeping through shelves. Huh.

But a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do, I guess. ;) A bit extreme with the methods, true, but that shows he's not perfect, right? LOL. Coz he's a hot creep. 

Double Standard: :lol:

creep is hot AF = ADMIRER / SUITOR :wub:
creep is ugly/not your type = STALKER :phew:

• Like 6

Alrighty~~~ time for reactions xD 

this episode is mainly talking...so not much to react to...

EPISODE 14 START

Spoiler

LOL the boys are too cute waiting for their pets xD

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH 

AHAHAHAHAHA Banshan is sulking ROFLMAO

LOL XN totally ignores her entry~~~

*sweat drop* at stupidity of spoilt brat 1...

wahhhhhhhhh the boys are protecting family~~~~~~

ER XIIIIIIIII~~~~ i pray for your body / mind and soul...haiiizzzz this child

XN's non-reaction....is enough of a reaction for me to laugh myself silly LOL

=.=" the blatant ppl of Jeep Cherokee...

wow....XN just needs to speak and the words of god are passes down to us mere mortals O_O

spoilt brat 3 is so freaking annoying and deserves everything that she gets!!!

ROFLMAO XN~~~~

OH LORD -- I'm feeling second hand embarrassment for WW ROFLMAO

"I just feel that your expression right now is very rare so wanted to stop and gaze for a bit".....*vomits*

XN looks like he's going to kill someone...O_O"

WW's inner ramblings give me a headache...

ER XI!!! SHUT UP!!!!!  *flushes with embarassment*

END

cheeses flip the table LOL XN you sly dog

"There needs to be at least one host to cater to our guests"

(although the direct translation from viet would be there needs to be one home owner to cater to our guests - - *hinthint*)

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, wishing said:

SO TRUE HAHAHAHA

well this is XN, he knows what he wants. so once he locked his target there's no escape :D

i actually find the hacking part is creepier than the library one. imagine someone is watching what you're doing with your computer lol

• Like 4

Guest spicystrawberry
42 minutes ago, wishing said:

I SWEAR when I visit China next year, imma go hound the supermarket for a frigging RIO~ bottles of them in different colors ~ and I'm gonna be wasted and take selfies with it!! LMFAO :P

Ohh you should! I first went to Shanghai and bought it, taste really good however second time I went quite rural place, Zhangjiajie, no Rio :( no Family Mart :( 

+whenever I see them drink, I want as well :( So far, they promote tea, cough medicine, yakult, car, and of course rio. I guess the only thing I can endure from now, is with yakult. hahaha

Btw!! I was able to watch live stream just now! I have tried daily, blank! But today can ! muhahaha :D:D:D 

I like the extra scene, pool moment <3 

And this is real life :P

And now...the dreaded EP 15 --- I'm going to skip all the parts with CG, he gets on my nerves =.="

EPISODE 15 START

Spoiler

SINCE WHEN DID THEY EVOLVE TO HOLDING HANDS!!!!!

LOL "Don't choose based on your abilities..." "Don't worry, I can guide you in the future"

I must admit thought....the wardrobe for them as a couple is really cute

OHHHHHHH XN picked up on CG's jealousy~~~~

*cries* YY's smile *dies*

AND FINALLY!! we start getting somewhere with this whole internship thing~~

why does she still not have her own phone....

my goodness....they've only been together a few months but now WW is as razor sharp as XN LOL

"I can feel a mother's love..." - wait, does that mean you consider XN your father ROFLMAO

WAIT ROFLMAO *chokes*

"XN even knows how to worry about me now" "Father's love"

YY's chuckle oh lord save me ROFLMAO *dies of laughter*

I love how after just one word, XN knows exactly what WW wants to ask LOL

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA her face when he says he'll teach her billiard xD

NB: definitely isn't a good drama without this scene PWAHAHAHHAH

how are the boys not cringing and crying as much as I am....*dies*

*resurrects*

*dies again*

*screams*

*balks* "I can adapt to the people around me"

*heart eyes* "what others can do, I can as well"

XN's face when she reminded him about her dowry LOL

O_o....wait ok so the name WW gave the that hairpin...I'm not sure if it means the same in Chinese, but the Vietnamese translation of it is an old saying, meaning, married to WW...(if it is, i wonder if WW realises)

PWAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA XN do you ALWAYS have to make fun of her AHHAHAHHAHAHA a cactus....as dowry ROFLMAO

"Oh, so I can remember someone by looking at it."

END

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, spicystrawberry said:

Ohh you should! I first went to Shanghai and bought it, taste really good

+whenever I see them drink, I want as well :( So far, they promote tea, cough medicine, yakult, car, and of course rio.

Don't forget HP and Oppo~ Huh. Big sponsors, not too bad at all~ ^_^

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

For the purposes of the this thread, am I right to understand that:

Spoiled Brat #1: Meng Yi Ran

Spoiled Brat #2: River/ZS

Spoiled Brat #3:MYR's annoying friend

AHAHHAHAAH I think I should clarify this

#1 = Siren
#2 = Yiren's old follower
#s 3/4/5 are the other rich girls that Siren now hangs out with (#3 being the one that makes the forum post)

River/ZS is normally referred to as just River ^.^

as for the others:
Er Xi = pixie
Cao Guang = nerd
Yu Bansan = long haired friend
Mo-zha-ta = Mozart / baby-face
oh and I just remembered, K.O = hacker

• Like 4

On 2016/8/28 at 0:21 AM, wishing said:

2 BILLION ?! Well.. *slow clap* Bravo!! :w00t: So is it considered a hit then? :rolleyes:

Now only has 13 episodes , more than 3 billion hit . This drama play on the TV as well as on the video site . I think have more than 200 million chinese watching this drama.  
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, owawa said:

This Drama  has more than 3 billion views on the Chinese video site Youku !today ^_^

Sorry for my ignorance but is it a big number compare to other drama views?

I got no access to youku and can't read chinease,thanks.

Hello to everyone, I am really enjoying the discussion here.Much love to this sweet drama tale.

• Like 3

always enjoying  @IMOmusings  "fingerling" Lmao, in my head, the scenario would be like this: how hype must be in your place as you simultaneously watch, type, laugh, pull hair, scream and eat chips, lol

@wishing your plan is sound like a plan to me, haha. I've watch raw by streaming when ever i can, and download the subbed video. So i might not see everything, but im gonna bing watch it while its completed, haha. That's going to be my reward for one month studying in "faculty of self-control" ----> cue evil laugh

I loled so hard with the double standard remark, but yeah at least this kinda act just show him thst he also has this kind of short coming. I reread the novel again, the reason why we might not imagining XN could be this creepy, maybe because most of the story we only get to hear from WW's POV. So we really don't know the whole thing inside his head. But with the drama, gu man has the medium to expand XN, and we finally see the other side of story, that actually answer alot of WW's questions.For instance, Like why XN able to greet her once she's logging in. WW has this slight question, but she pushes it as she"s more concern bout his health. And we finally get an answer, because XN ask MZT to mk some kind of bug to send an alert to his phone. that is just.....hm, i feel complicated again, lol. XN is really one dangerous creature. Another type of "bad boy" who wears a well ironed shirt. ppfttt..

• Like 5

Guest spicystrawberry
1 hour ago, wishing said:

Don't forget HP and Oppo~ Huh. Big sponsors, not too bad at all~ ^_^

is Oppo the gold color they all using? quite big  ar the size O_O 

Guest spicystrawberry

Oh don't forgot the 'family mask', postage delivering XD one more, I forgot ady T_T Cdrama = like watching ads, but cheesy ads for Love o2o haha