[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

Adoooorbs scenes from Episode 10 and 11, the day they finally met!! :heart:

fave11b.gif

XN's stares, people!! And he is quite a reserved and somewhat indifferent guy.. and became this warm and sweet and could smolder you with how he looks at WW~ :tears: Awwww~~

fave10b.gif

When WW was having her monologue and dilemma if she should ride on XN's bike together~ Hahaha.. XN was like, 'aiya, this girrrl.' How cute was this? See his small smiles? Augh~~ Welppp~~He must've been so excited to have finally met her.. :rolleyes:

fave10.gif

Their first "date" over food~ I love how WW just ate to her heart's content but was having an inner crisis over resisting. LOL But our Da Shen was awesome: endured the spicy food and served our Furen. Love it! :wub:

fave11.gif

Aaaannddd here we have Proud Boyfriend of the Decade! XN was chill AF showing off his girl to his friends, and that adorable wrist hold? *melting right now* WW also was not bad holding out on her own.. Meeting so many guys would have freezed my brain the entire time~ :lol:

How about y'all? What are your favorite scenes in the drama? Well~~ it won't be hard to guess.. LOL :phew:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, onlythatmn said:

Can someone tell me the name of the actor that plays as Shao Xiang and the actress that plays as Yu Yao (I think that's her name)/Enchantress?

@onlythatmn hi..u look here..

Enchantress@xiao yu yao yao..

Shao yang real name below xiao yu yao yao

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Weiwei's_Beautiful_Smile

• Like 3

On 9 September 2016 at 8:05 PM, fragglerock said:

I liked the chemistry between KO and Mei, would of been great if there was more but hey i dont think the books or script catered for that and i doubt it would of got past sensors anyhow.....lol  But the subtle gentle look occassionally from KO was enough for me, would of added more if Mei was a touch more responsive but i think its his characters inexperience there.

They are actually a couple in the novel, and Hao Mei adores XN and BWW's children very much he usually babysits for them.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, myscatonia said:

They are actually a couple in the novel, and Hao Mei adores XN and BWW's children very much he usually babysits for them.

children don't exist in the main novel, only in the 'extras' / 'outtakes'

I think the drama had more overtones of BL than the novel did. iirc, the novel only had them realising they were meant to be married in game - not sure if it went beyond that since XN & WW story became more intense after that

• Like 2

I am posting this for those who have not watched this short film advertisement of Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang. I cringe so much watching this because it's so weird. lol. Way to advertise teas. This short film was released months ago I think, way before their drama was aired. But you can already see their chemistry in here.This is from the youtube site of Yang Yang fans... 

Spoiler

• Like 5

@myscatonia  Thank you for getting back to me on that, its nice to know, you can sort of see it in the series but everyone is also detached emotionally that its easy to miss.  The only one who really gives it away would be KO here n there.  But its good to know that Mei is just as invested in the relationship as KO is.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, IreneY said:

@onlythatmn hi..u look here..

Enchantress@xiao yu yao yao..

Shao yang real name below xiao yu yao yao

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Weiwei's_Beautiful_Smile

Oh yes thanks! 

I don't know about you guys, but I was sooooo SATISFIED after watching ep 22. It was a huge HA! IN YOUR FACE moment. I'm only watching one episode each day because I'm also watching so many other Korean dramas. I like to take my time watching dramas anyway so it's okay. I'm not in a rush. I really felt bad for WW though. Sleeping Butterfly should have told her about the guild having a dinner meetup and whether WW wanted to join or not. She didn't look like she was enjoying it at all. Do you guys think she was upset about it? I think she was at first, but she got justice for EX and felt satisfied afterwards. 

I know that it's a drama, but I think that they are taking the online game way TOO SERIOUSLY. I keep saying to myself as I watch the episode, "IT'S JUST A GAME FOR HEAVENS SAKE!" Then I would remind myself that it's just a drama and to let it go lol. Especially when Hao Mei was upset about XN two-timing WW with WW lol, how WW has a lot of husbands and that XN wouldn't want someone like her, and how WW is with XN but is acting like a nice fake person with CG in the game even though the person he thinks is WW is actually Er Xi. Like come on people, it's a game don't take it so seriously and it's not even real. I think it's ridiculous but I try my best to just go along with it. 

BTW am I the only one who likes the friendship between WW and HM? Out of XN's roommates, she interacts with him more. Especially when she was eating dinner with them and saved him a bowl. How sweet of her! I ship their friendship :)

• Like 6

12 hours ago, jovialkitty said:

The story is too sweet and addicting to watch. So many eye candies as well as such a compatible coupling. I have been researching and still cannot find a drama that meet such a high benchmark set.

Not to take away from this drama because I LOVED IT !! it kept me smiling the entire time and i adored the ending, but "It started with a kiss" is similar and also based on a novel. The lead male characters both have the same background.(high IQ good looks etc.), except in this one the girl is average and persistent and in love O2O she's intelligent and beautiful. I was surprised to see the love confession rejection scene in this drama because it is the same in "It started with a kiss" the difference is  the lead actress is the one being rejected.  There are many versions of "It started with a kiss"   but I prefer the one with Joe chan/ cheng and Ariel Lin

• Like 6

8 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@Ana Marie Loll.. i also saw this commercial a week ago.. it was cute! Lol... 

YY and ZS have good chemistry.... 

Still can't believe the show is over :tears:

Me neither:tears: They were also in "The Four " together yang yang's character name was heartless and she played one of his love interest who was a princess.

Does anyone know if Zheng Shuang  voice is dubbed over in this drama? yang yang's voice sounds like his own

• Like 4

1 hour ago, onlythatmn said:

Oh yes thanks! 

I don't know about you guys, but I was sooooo SATISFIED after watching ep 22. It was a huge HA! IN YOUR FACE moment. I'm only watching one episode each day because I'm also watching so many other Korean dramas. I like to take my time watching dramas anyway so it's okay. I'm not in a rush. I really felt bad for WW though. Sleeping Butterfly should have told her about the guild having a dinner meetup and whether WW wanted to join or not. She didn't look like she was enjoying it at all. Do you guys think she was upset about it? I think she was at first, but she got justice for EX and felt satisfied afterwards. 

I know that it's a drama, but I think that they are taking the online game way TOO SERIOUSLY. I keep saying to myself as I watch the episode, "IT'S JUST A GAME FOR HEAVENS SAKE!" Then I would remind myself that it's just a drama and to let it go lol. Especially when Hao Mei was upset about XN two-timing WW with WW lol, how WW has a lot of husbands and that XN wouldn't want someone like her, and how WW is with XN but is acting like a nice fake person with CG in the game even though the person he thinks is WW is actually Er Xi. Like come on people, it's a game don't take it so seriously and it's not even real. I think it's ridiculous but I try my best to just go along with it. 

BTW am I the only one who likes the friendship between WW and HM? Out of XN's roommates, she interacts with him more. Especially when she was eating dinner with them and saved him a bowl. How sweet of her! I ship their friendship :)

I heard there's actually a lot of couples who get together in real life, at least in China, playing these types of games. So I guess it could imply that she's possibly meeting up with a bunch of other guys behind his back.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, carmolita said:

Me neither:tears: They were also in "The Four " together yang yang's character name was heartless and she played one of his love interest who was a princess.

Does anyone know if Zheng Shuang  voice is dubbed over in this drama? yang yang's voice sounds like his own

Yes, her voice is dubbed. Hearing her speak, her Mandarin does have a Northeast accent. It's not too heavy, but still quite noticeable so I guess dubbing her was the right way to go. I love Yang Yang's voice and am glad they used his own voice, but he mumbles sometimes and it's kind of hard to understand him when he speaks fast. Most people hate the dubbing, but sometimes having really standard precisely pronounced Mandarin is important.

• Like 6

Question: If this drama is adapted in Korea, who'd be your choice for Xiao Nai?

- There were rumors before that My Sunshine was gonna have a K-version but nothing happened so I'm gonna enlighten this question just for the heck of it and not really gonna hold out hope for it actually coming to fruition..

- Since I was catching up on K-Con, I saw BTS and find their golden maknae Jungkook quite an eye candy as XN (please don't kill me over this, army) but he's still a baby and I believe he doesn't act (?) so that's a no go~

- The next one I thought was Park Hyungshik.. He's pretty and he can act and has a college-ish vibe. I was gonna think about the late 80s actors but they're going off to military soon.. So nothing really ~

- YANG YANG is soooo pretty. For the life of me I don't think there'd be anyone as perfect for the role or any K-actor counterpart to match. (Same with Wallace as HYC, really) I mean there are tons of other pretty k-actors but man, YY is seriously getting more and more handsome. Augh ~ T_T

- Well, how about the others? Curious to know who you'd pick and why... 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rocky689 said:

I heard there's actually a lot of couples who get together in real life, at least in China, playing these types of games. So I guess it could imply that she's possibly meeting up with a bunch of other guys behind his back.

OH is that so? I see. I didn't know that. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, wishing said:

Question: If this drama is adapted in Korea, who'd be your choice for Xiao Nai?

- There were rumors before that My Sunshine was gonna have a K-version but nothing happened so I'm gonna enlighten this question just for the heck of it and not really gonna hold out hope for it actually coming to fruition..

- Since I was catching up on K-Con, I saw BTS and find their golden maknae Jungkook quite an eye candy as XN (please don't kill me over this, army) but he's still a baby and I believe he doesn't act (?) so that's a no go~

- The next one I thought was Park Hyungshik.. He's pretty and he can act and has a college-ish vibe. I was gonna think about the late 80s actors but they're going off to military soon.. So nothing really ~

- YANG YANG is soooo pretty. For the life of me I don't think there'd be anyone as perfect for the role or any K-actor counterpart to match. (Same with Wallace as HYC, really) I mean there are tons of other pretty k-actors but man, YY is seriously getting more and more handsome. Augh ~ T_T

- Well, how about the others? Curious to know who you'd pick and why... 

I never think it's a good idea to adapt an already very popular drama, it will never be as good. As for another Xiao Nai, it will be really tough. For me, Yang Yang has a special sort of aura that I haven't seen on anyone else. Even when he's being his goofy self, it's like he just radiates. I don't know if it's that dancer's poise, maybe only pro dancers have it. Surprisingly many novel fans were very satisfied with his portrayal which is rare. In the movie version, Jing Boran was missing that presence that sort takes your breath away and a lot of people just could not see him as Xiao Nai. 

• Like 6