[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

22 minutes ago, whome said:

I feel the same way about ZS. I can understand the first kiss they shared was awkward as WW was surprised and shocked that XN kissed her. However, they've shared more than a few kisses, and she's still awkward. I did read the novel, and many here are also saying that in the novel, WW is very awkward and not aggressive in the kisses. But I had hoped that she wasn't such a wooden stiff in kissing YY. You can physically see that it's all YY that's doing the work in the kissing scene. In the BTS for their characters' first kiss, he expresses that it's also his first time kissing a girl onscreen. I was surprised as he's good at it. Come to think of it, I can't recall his other dramas having kissing scenes. This could very well be his first kissing scenes in dramas. Both YY / XN's first time kissing was H-O-T!! His friends once told WW that she is XN's first girlfriend/relationship, yet it doesn't seem that way. He seems too smooth and such a natural in the dating/kissing scenarios. :D

OMG I was wondering if ZS is the first actress that gets to share a kiss with YY. Wow she's so lucky! I'm so jealous lol. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Emerald Snow said:

Yeah, this is just a sweet, fluffy, feel-good drama.  The plot definitely isn't award-winning or anything, but I love its simplicity.  Like @rrmski mentioned, it's nice to watch something without worrying about random dog blood popping up all the time.

I've been wondering how come the cast hasn't gone on any shows to promote this drama?  Does Happy Camp only promote certain shows?  I'm not sure how variety shows work in China...can anyone shed some light?

Not sure about variety shows but I saw yy giving interviews to news portals.

Zs is busy filming in xiemen,she usually skips her own events so I am not shocked. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna go bald reallll soon from pulling my hair because of this drama and my voice is literally getting hoarse from screaming over such cheese!! :huh: 

All. Those. KISSEYFACES! *lying on the floor staring off into space* :astonished:

I'm not complaining though , just worried about my sanity. Lucky y'all are screwed, too! Hahaha

• Like 3

Image result for just one smile is very alluringImage result for it's in the way you look at me   Image result for just one smile is very alluring

After spending 3 days in the mountains it's good to be back although there is a lot to be said about the beauty that we often take for granted.  Playing catch up as best I can and speaking of beauty what's not to love about this 30 episode gift which honestly to me it's just to beautiful for words at times.  It's the way one or the other looks  or even when they are looking at each other right past their eyes moving straight to their souls.  NO stopping, no blinking it almost feels as if they aren't even breathing.  Haven't read all the posts yet and haven't seen all the episodes just to 16 in the subbed will watch more later. 

I understand what people are saying about the kissing but I think you have to take in and think about everyone's personality even an actor or actress or even what country it's being filmed in and the nature there often has a lot to do with how a person might do things or feel.  I mean don't get me wrong who wouldn't want to kiss YY:w00t: and there would be just as long a line for ZS :w00t:for there is a lot of beauty in those two people dang it's like they are almost to beautiful to watch you know what I mean. 

I think the more I watch the more I realize that it's the little things I see that stirs my heart from time to time it's deeper than physical.  I love how XN could be in a room full of women and still have only one woman on his mind ZS.  Whether it was her fast moving fingers or her talent in the game,  her beauty or even her brains, her kindness & tenderness almost child like or a combo of them all.  She & her name are already engraved upon his heart he sees nothing beyond her and has opened every part of who he is and is consumed with loving her in every way.  It's mind blowing how he makes it look so simple almost effortless in doing things, seeing things, and looks after her every need without notice.  He doesn't even want credit or to make a big deal he just placed a circle around her on the game and in her life and became her shield...

It's the very reason XN's character would in real life bring the same kind of reaction to women everywhere who doesn't want a man who is a mixture of all the best things a woman wants & needs.  Loving, Caring, Protective, Smart, Giving, Handsome, it just goes on an on a modern day prince who doesn't have to say a word.  For just the way he handles himself goes without saying and draws every women's heart right in...  Just look at us am I right LOL:D

As much as I have mentioned beauty it's not the beauty that XN see's it's something much deeper than that, only known to him and he only sees it in ZS...:wub:

12 minutes ago, wishing said:

I'm gonna go bald reallll soon from pulling my hair because of this drama and my voice is literally getting hoarse from screaming over such cheese!! :huh: 

All. Those. KISSEYFACES! *lying on the floor staring off into space* :astonished:

I'm not complaining though , just worried about my sanity. Lucky y'all are screwed, too! Hahaha

I laughed so hard after reading this you made my night!!!  It is an overload of sweetness but dang what an amazing VIEW!!!:D

2 hours ago, Emerald Snow said:

Huh?  YY never had kissing scenes in his other works before this one?  Not even Whirlwind Girl?  Kinda surprising.  ZS's kissing scenes in all of her dramas leave much to be desired...even with her own bf she was very awkward during kiss scenes.  Oh well.  Maybe by the end she'll get more comfortable with YY?

OMG Wei Wei's house has a FAT aquarium...I totally want one like hers.  

YY in Whirlwind Girl didn't have a kissing scene. Only a hug scene towards the end. He spent practically the entire drama pining/crushing on the main girl until the end when she realized that Ruo Bai shixiong was besides her, supporting her and helping her all along (albeit secretly) and not her crush. I don't even recall a kissing scene in The Four as well. 

• Like 3

OMG the couple outfit scene...so cute!!!

The only bad thing about following the source novel so closely is that we already know what's going to happen so it does take the fun out of guessing a bit.  But still, I'd rather it be this way and have the drama be unrecognizable.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:

OMG the couple outfit scene...so cute!!!

The only bad thing about following the source novel so closely is that we already know what's going to happen so it does take the fun out of guessing a bit.  But still, I'd rather it be this way and have the drama be unrecognizable.

But but but, having a novel to drama adaptation follow so closely to the novel, the beauty is that what you only imagined while reading it, becomes real life ^.^

hate with a passion, when production companies say they'll do novel to drama and go off on a tangent *coughtornadogircoughl*. It defeats the purpose of me actually watching it T_T. Unless of course they change it for the better...like Nirvana in Fire ^.^

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Alright I think I am finally going to start this show tomorrow! That way I have the entire long weekend to binge watch it lol. Super excited to join in on the all the shipping fun :blush:

Welcome aboard! You won't regret it. Have fun and enjoy. Good luck! ^_^

• Like 4

I've only been watching Dramafever eps and none of the raw eps yet but I'm getting kinda irritated by Er Xi. Like she's cute in a lot of scenes but sometimes she's just so grating - and from the spoilers I've been reading I have a feeling I won't like her by the time I get to ep 19...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

I've only been watching Dramafever eps and none of the raw eps yet but I'm getting kinda irritated by Er Xi. Like she's cute in a lot of scenes but sometimes she's just so grating - and from the spoilers I've been reading I have a feeling I won't like her by the time I get to ep 19...

I thought she was a bit annoying in the beginning, but she's actually gotten better in the later episodes.  It also doesn't hurt that the actress is such a cutiepie.

I have to say I really adore WW's roommates a lot.  There's no jealousy, no drama, they love each other and support each other with everything.  They're squad goals.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:

I thought she was a bit annoying in the beginning, but she's actually gotten better in the later episodes.  It also doesn't hurt that the actress is such a cutiepie.

I have to say I really adore WW's roommates a lot.  There's no jealousy, no drama, they love each other and support each other with everything.  They're squad goals.

Ahhh I see. I just kinda got annoyed with the whole giving the school beauty a revenge by showing up with WW and XN, and then there's the lie about using Reed Wei Wei (which wasn't a big deal in the beginning to me but then she got the job and now I can just sense trouble with the rest of the Chinese Ghost story gang). I get their intentions but I was just like - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I hope the Cao person also finds out that the girl he's been talking to on the game isn't WW X_X

She is really cute though - maybe it's just how her character is being used right now in the storyline that gets me irked.

I do love the girlmances and bromances here though - they're all really sweet and I agree, I'm glad no one is jealous of the other. The part where they all chipped in for WW's dress was super super super sweet to me.

• Like 7

oho, she starts to part her lips moreeeee, told ya, we can hope for better kisses, but not too rushed, WW is still surprised whenever XN attacks lah~ =))

anw, for those who wonder if YY had kiss before, yes he did, in the Left Ear movie, but just a small peck :D he even had abcxyz in the movie but (again) for a mere second haha.. so if that peck doesn't count, then this is definitely the first :)

• Like 3