[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

Continuation of pic spam: from previous page. Indulge please.  All pics credit as tagged via Koonliew2

Whew. ! Yang Yang. So he's kinda like a young Chinese LJG? Oh that nose! he looks matured with that kind of  aura

CqMfmyeVUAAoEX3.jpg

CqMf0jzUMAAH-Fv.jpg

Spoiler

CqMfxB1UEAAWbUA.jpg

CqMfoUtUMAEQXqW.jpg
CqMflT-UsAArYwd.jpg
CqNGsyBUAAQnT6Z.jpg
CqNGtp7VYAAIFy0.jpg
CqNGumoVUAENjLf.jpg
CqNGviHUMAAa67B.jpg

• Like 4

Those pictures of Zheng Shuang... she's like a stick!! I don't think she's eating properly. The key to good nutrition is moderation and  NOT restriction. 

The young man is soo good looking!! AHHH Tomorrow is the most exciting day this entire summer! :)

• Like 2

hi all :)/

finally after waiting for months!

i've read the book and this is my favorite out of gu man's novels. the story is so refreshing and funny. also i really love wei wei character since she is not only pretty but also smart and brave. i hope the drama will be as good as the novel. i'm surprised it will be aired every day. i thought every drama is aired only once / twice a week lol

• Like 4

OH LORD - from series Previews

AhqFrUs.png

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE MAY CAUSE SEVERE NOSEBLEEDS

Spoiler

TTCl9nq.png

WAHHAHAHAH THEY INCLUDED THE CUPS

cSrC6Wl.png

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH they even included the retribution scene in E02 using the beginner's blade ROFLMAO omg YY's straight face AHHAHAHAHA

• Like 6

=O THEY EVEN HAVE THE PETS

tRy6mJa.png

Also, the series will completely finish airing in 3 weeks based on the following schedule.

51c2c28cjw1f72peirfygj20ow0zktb4.jpg

And the character cards for those that can understand them:

Spoiler

e86dcbf0jw1f72njbyrl2j20rs13jdxc.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72nj3plz2j20rs13jdzl.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72nj1i7r9j20rs13j1bf.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72nj7mi0nj20rs13jkce.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72nj5ly15j20rs13jh4m.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72njdxnd6j20rs13j4gx.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72nizcni6j20rs13j7ma.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72njfsag7j20rs13jauo.jpg

e86dcbf0jw1f72nj9nl9dj20rs13jwwq.jpg

It looks like in the drama, they've kept the ing-game guy that was first married to Wei Wei and the nerd that confesses to her as two separate people. Compared to the movie that made them one character.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, jongski said:

@IMOmusings thanks for the updates.  And the character cards.. that's cool.  credit to prod team.  30 episodes right? But 3 weeks? Is the drama everyday?

Yup! 2 eps a day barring Sat/Sun. Then, it depends on where you're watching it as to whether you get 1 or 2 eps =D

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Yup! 2 eps a day barring Sat/Sun. Then, it depends on where you're watching it as to whether you get 1 or 2 eps =D

omg so this drama will be finished at speed of light

hope the drama will represent the game world as detail as possible since it is so hilarious in the novel. can't wait for the sub.

WW & XN's pets are so cute

• Like 3

From the previews at end of E02, it looks like the drama will focus more on the story of after their graduation and full development of XN-WW relationship compared to the movie which only looked at during their uni time. YESH!!!!

SOOOO much content that I'm looking forward to - especially:

Spoiler

When WW takes that 'intern' job at XN's company MWAHAHHAHAHACHHAH

2 eps in....but I'm still feeling a lack of....something...from ZS as WW =/ hopefully it picks up later on~

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

From the previews at end of E02, it looks like the drama will focus more on the story of after their graduation and full development of XN-WW relationship compared to the movie which only looked at during their uni time. YESH!!!!

SOOOO much content that I'm looking forward to - especially:

Hide contents

When WW takes that 'intern' job at XN's company MWAHAHHAHAHACHHAH

2 eps in....but I'm still feeling a lack of....something...from ZS as WW =/ hopefully it picks up later on~

Eekkk! This ahjumma is stoked. 

The pacing is perfect--roughly 48 chapters in the novel so there is ample time for character development. Can't wait for some cheesy eps!! 

• Like 1

ooohhh, that's why i couldn't find the drama thread with Love O2O, what's with the Kiss Me btw, so normal ='= (or if it means that the drama will have a lotttt of kisses, then i'll accept :D)

so before the first broadcast, i told myself to never go online again cause I didn't want those harsh criticisms to bother my enjoyment of the drama. But the first 2 eps turned out so well that I think I can endure those people (my heart is weak T^T). The only minus is WW's face in the game, i just realized that the lens make her eyes so weird o.O. she's such a cutie in real life though ^_^ and.. and whenever XN comes up, i automatically smile, how can there be a perfect creature like that T^T eeepsss

and that's my feelings so far, now i just want to jump to those eps that include the scenes in the official MVs, sweetness overload, i think imma have dental caries in the future (but thats worth it kkkkk)

• Like 3