[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

I wonder if the novel is one that translates to dramas and movies - because it doesn't seem like there's much plot. Also does anyone know which was planned 1st? the movie or the drama? It seems like too much to have both coming out at the same time with the expected comparisons....

Also, in the 1st clip, is that a commercial for tea or is that going to be part of the drama....and why are the refridgerators communicating with one another?

• Like 3

On 7/27/2016 at 1:30 PM, MissLittle Sunshine said:

I wonder if the novel is one that translates to dramas and movies - because it doesn't seem like there's much plot. Also does anyone know which was planned 1st? the movie or the drama? It seems like too much to have both coming out at the same time with the expected comparisons....

Also, in the 1st clip, is that a commercial for tea or is that going to be part of the drama....and why are the refridgerators communicating with one another?

1). It is meant to be light-hearted just like My Sunshine/Shan Shan Likes to Eat. :)

2). Drama productions take longer so drama was produced first followed by the movie. 

3). Video I linked on here earlier was a tea commercial but it was very adorable. It will not be a part of the drama but it's just eye candy for us to be drawn in. :)

Chingus!! 

• Like 3

i just saw the movie trailer

this is exactly how i imagining the movie would look like, especially the game part, i love the CG, they looks like very high quality. too bad this movie wont be distribute in malaysia so i have to wait for the download link.

i hope the drama version CG would be as good as the movie.. cant wait.

• Like 4

@thunderman1 welcome back. from your refreshing vacay. And now it's time to wait for this drama.. well who doesn't love cheese?! :D Ye know.. Just One Smile is Very Alluring.... say cheese! hahaha Y. So we'll stare  while we wait :P I tried to read the  English translation novel.. but I ended looking at the  Memory Lost  translation.. which I'm also waiting  for the drama.  :D 

pic credit as tagged

Co8kbeOUkAAxHI-.jpg

• Like 3

@thunderman1@lolalarue Yeah I'm also wondering.. why they changed the title. So there won't be any confusion. But the English title should  A smile is Beautiful. I guess Love020 is simpler.  Maybe it should be Love 2.0

@sugarplum892 so the drama title is same as the movie?

One more well.. and we'll enjoy a college drama!  :D For the gamers out there.. probably can relate. I'm happy with my Final Fantasy 8. I'm old school like that. Ha ha. They should make a drama out of that Ha ha. :D 

• Like 3