[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

b2rxLf.jpg

Details:

Chinese Title: 微微一笑很倾城
English title: Love O2O
Genre: Modern, Romance
Director: Lin Yu Fen (The Journey of Flower, WuXin: The Monster Killer, Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑, Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里 ) Yu Cui Hua (Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花Love The Whole World 为了你,我愿意热爱整个世界)
Episodes: 30
Broadcast Date: August 22, 2016 - September 6, 2016

Broadcast Days: Sundays - Saturdays

Cast:

Yang Yang

Zheng Shuang

Bai Yu

Song En

Rachel Momo

Kyle Cui

Synopsis:

What is it that makes a man fall in love with a woman at first sight? Appearance? Aura? Wealth? NO, when campus prince and gaming expert, student Xiao Nai first saw Bei Wei Wei, what made him fall in love was not her extraordinary beauty, but her slim and slender fingers that were flying across the keyboard and her calm and composed manner!!! Embarrassing, no? At the same time, gaming expert Bei Wei Wei, at this time and place is on the computer, methodically commanding a guild war, and won a perfect and glorious victory despite being at a disadvantage, and was completely unaware that cupid is nearby. Soon after basketball player, swimmer, all-around excellent student, and game company president, Xiao Nai, uses both tactics on and off-line to take this beauty’s heart. Therefore this romance slowly bloomed. ~~ Drama adapted from the novel by Gu Man.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城 Raw Episodes

Just One Smile is Very Alluring 微微一笑很倾城 Novel English Translations

Just One Smile is Very Alluring 微微一笑很倾城 Weibo Page

Just One Smile is Very Alluring 微微一笑很倾城 Audiobook

Yang Yang Official Soompi Thread

Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城 Movie Version Thread

Love The Whole World 为了你,我愿意热爱整个世界 Official Drama Thread

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Official Drama Thread

The Journey of Flower Official Drama Thread

WuXin: The Monster Killer Official Drama Thread

Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑 Official Drama Thread

Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里 Official Drama Thread

• Like 10

Guest ororomunroe

I read the translation of the ebook and it is one of my all-time faves. Looking forward to this drama! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2016 at 6:06 AM, yoyo_icecube said:

been waiting for this drama for 2 years... ah... i cant wait for it.

Howdy! I saw your comments on the novel pages. :D:D
I"m a big fan of the novel as well so hope to chat with you soon when it finally airs!

• Like 2

On 18/05/2016 at 0:17 PM, thunderman1 said:

Howdy! I saw your comments on the novel pages. :D:D
I"m a big fan of the novel as well so hope to chat with you soon when it finally airs!

then you know how much i love this novel... especially the hero.. xD

i've read the translation in 2 different  blogs. yes.. see you soon in here..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

when will this be showing? zheng shuang is visible nowadays, she is good actress just give her the right project. i love her. for me she and yang mi are the finest actress of china :) and i hope she would fine the right guy for life nopt thet TIger guy can see that he is a player no good for shuang 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jongski said:

@kiefshi says above broadcast date July 21. One month away. Hope this gets sub real quick. But I guess subbing a c-drama has to be more detailed than kdrama?

For sure, it takes a lot of time because there's so many  double meaning to Chinese characters. 

• Like 3

On 20 June 2016 at 8:34 PM, jongski said:

@kiefshi says above broadcast date July 21. One month away. Hope this gets sub real quick. But I guess subbing a c-drama has to be more detailed than kdrama?

Well...unless you're Viet in which case the subbing team (if they pick it up) take AT MOST 24 hrs after airing to have it subbed. Although the nuances are a bit weird, but passable.

• Like 3