Quantcast
Jump to content
CamelKnight

Movies: FIRST and LAST

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, sissygal said:

Mod, can I have this thread be closed since I created it?

 

 

if you no longer want to owned it, we can move it from you since some others are still enjoying the games....if you are alright with it :)

@CamelKnight do you want to temporary take over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

if you no longer want to owned it, we can move it from you since some others are still enjoying the games....if you are alright with it :)

@CamelKnight do you want to temporary take over?

Hehe, beat you to it but I should've informed you :P I already pm-ed @sissygal about taking over ownership :) Soon as she responds I'll take over :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

if you no longer want to owned it, we can move it from you since some others are still enjoying the games....if you are alright with it :)

@CamelKnight do you want to temporary take over?

 

Thanks. I'd like for it to be closed if possible but if someone can take it off of me. I'm fine with too. @CamelKnight it's yours. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2016 at 4:51 AM, CamelKnight said:

Yes man

 

Ninja Assassin ^_*

 

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Hehe, beat you to it but I should've informed you :P I already pm-ed @sissygal about taking over ownership :) Soon as she responds I'll take over :) 

 

Done :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

To get this back on track I'll start where the last one (accidentally me...) left off with "Yes Man"

Neverending Story

 

hahhaa i already track u down and went off with 'Ninja Assassin' but i guess it still jive since i had a 'n' at the back :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roxanne 

 

One of my favorite lines: "Yesterday... she didn't, but today... she does."

Cyrano (or CD in this movie) had always been sensitive about his nose and would beat up anybody who dared to comment about its enormity. But on this day, he didn't punch his colleague's lights out.  Why? Because he thought (incorrectly) that Roxanne, the girl he was in love with, was falling in love with him too. 

Hence, yesterday she didn't (love him, that is), but today, she does. 

The French version (book and movie) is better. But witty Steve Martin is one of my favorite comedians.

@fikachuuu, feel free to join us in Add/Subtract. :D  Are you avoiding me? lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Roxanne 

 

One of my favorite lines: "Yesterday... she didn't, but today... she does."

Cyrano (or CD in this movie) had always been sensitive about his nose and would beat up anybody who dared to comment about its enormity. But on this day, he didn't punch his colleague's lights out.  Why? Because he thought (incorrectly) that Roxanne, the girl he was in love with, was falling in love with him too. 

Hence, yesterday she didn't (love him, that is), but today, she does. 

The French version (book and movie) is better. But witty Steve Martin is one of my favorite comedians.

@fikachuuu, feel free to join us in Add/Subtract. :D  Are you avoiding me? lol. 

I guess this is where the netflix library comes in handy (It's not considered cheating right?haha). I've never watched this movie nor do I know what it's about but...

Expelled

@packmule3 Nooooo you found me.....*Runs away*....

Just jk lol. Nv watched Roxanne before. Thanks for the invite will join once I've understood what that game is about :grimace:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fikachuuu said:

I guess this is where the netflix library comes in handy (It's not considered cheating right?haha). I've never watched this movie nor do I know what it's about but...

Expelled

@packmule3 Nooooo you found me.....*Runs away*....

Just jk lol. Nv watched Roxanne before. Thanks for the invite will join once I've understood what that game is about :grimace:

 

 

Dear John

I like the book but according to my friends, the movie is better. Movie had Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried. 

FYI: To write a "Dear John" letter means to cop out and end a relationship -- impersonally -- by writing a letter.  That's a relationship no-no because when you break up with somebody, you owe it to that person to explain yourself to him face-to-face.  It's just plain good manners. And courtesy. 

But here are examples of a Dear John letter which I found enlightening. 

989ca58f2bb6a430d56320afae09b28e.jpg

Spoiler

 

hahaha. Your actions were suspicious, @fikachuuu. You posted on -- what? 5? 6? threads in the general forum but you skipped the most obvious one: Add/Subtract. It's been trending so you couldn't have missed it. :)

And I know that YOU know that I'm there because you could see me.  And I'm sure we're still friends from our Goblin days.  Right? :D 

You're on Team Subtract so whatever number that you see in the post previous to yours, just subtract two. For example, it will be 636 minus 2 = 634. Just write 634.  @angelangie needs more members on her team because we're creaming her. (But I don't know why I'm recruiting members for HER team....guilt? kindness?)

See you around, dear!!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...