[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Now that official PIC is out, I hope they become Very stingy and strict not to release any photos from the set till filming is over. LOL.

Spoiler

Lol this might sound weird but if people get curious, it increases the chances of people wanting to watch the drama just to see what it's all about. It was done for DOTs and also for upcoming drama, uncontrollable fond. Not everyone will agree to this but its how I see it. *fingers crossed*

• Like 9

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Cast Photo And Character Details

Source : Soompi

1464327511_71.jpg

KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has revealed a photo featuring their main cast including Park Bo GumKim Yoo Jung, B1A4′s JinyoungChae Soo Bin, and Lee Seo Won.

The photo is from their first script reading session which was held on May 26. More details about each character have been revealed!

Park Bo Gum is Lee Young (Crown Prince Hyomyeong). He is described as appearing cold on the outside but warm on the inside. He’s serious with a picky personality but still bright and playful being 19 years old. A new type of palace romance is expected to bloom between him and Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) who he has a reunion with at the palace after having been humiliated by her in the past.

Kim Yoo Jung is Hong Ra On who disguises herself as a eunuch. She unexpectedly becomes accepted as a eunuch for the palace. She later finds out that a scholar with whom she has an ill-fated relationship with is actually the crown prince. This is how their unpredictable palace romance story begins.

Jinyoung completes the love triangle between Lee Young and Hong Ra On as Kim Yoon Sung. His character is a flower boy scholar who comes from a prestigious family and lacks nothing. Conflict begins when he starts to get curious and interested in Hong Ra On.

Chae Soo Bin is the crown prince’s wife Jo Ha Yeon. She is a beautiful and ambitious character who proposed a marriage of convenience to Lee Young. Her pride suffers when she finds out the truth about her husband only having eyes for a eunuch. As the romance develops between Lee Young and Hong Ra On, Jo Ha Yeon changes.

Lastly, Lee Seo Won will be Kim Byung Yeon. His character is Lee Young’s childhood friend. Despite having a simple personality and being unable to notice things at time, he is a source of refuge to rely on and confess everything to for Lee Young. He is also an important person to Hong Ra On.

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will air its first episode on August 15.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, bisous said:

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds First Script Reading, 26 May 2016

@bisous @heyfen  thanks for the script reading update/pic.

Gosh. they all looks soo pretty flowery. But one thing's for sure.. these are youngster are very very talented impressive actor. KYG.. she's so lovely! Yup I'm fan of hers and Bogum.. My Min from I Remember You ( I prefer him IRY rather than Reply 88).

I loves the pics. I like that they're all wearing white... did they send sms to all and said oi' wear white ok! ha ha ha :P I love what KYG is wearing pretty lass! Ever since Dong Yi/ Secret Garden Angry Mom - that girl is sooooooooo full of acting skills ( just like KSR and KSY.. the other two Kim).

And Park Bogum! that excellent acting in I Remember You!   He, ( along with YSH Ji Soo, SJH LKY) the future of kdrama once the  older ones go for military service. Gonna watch this.

• Like 9

Anyone here knows the link for the webtoon? Is it a finished manhwah or still ongoing?

I just read from wiki that the king that PBG is portraying died at the age of 20. Is this drama gonna be a tragedy? I hope they'll make it beautiful.

• Like 4

OMG the whole main cast is eye-candy <3 OMG they are all so beautiful and young I can't wait :)

I know Kim Yoojung, Park Bogum and Chae Soobin are strong in acting :wub:

Now I'm gonna wait for Jinyoung and that rookie actor (Lee Seowon was it?) to prove that they are worth to play main characters in MDBC and make everyone fall in love with them (hopefully) :P

The description of the characters (they kinda did reveal a bit of the plot :o) made me even more curious since it already sounds sooo good :D

Can someone tell me how to wait until August? :tears: (Well we have at least survived May nearly so two and a half month left to wait:sweatingbullets:)

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, KimYoojungxLeeBitna said:

OMG the whole main cast is eye-candy <3 OMG they are all so beautiful and young I can't wait :)

I know Kim Yoojung, Park Bogum and Chae Soobin are strong in acting :wub:

Now I'm gonna wait for Jinyoung and that rookie actor (Lee Seowon was it?) to prove that they are worth to play main characters in MDBC and make everyone fall in love with them (hopefully) :P

The description of the characters (they kinda did reveal a bit of the plot :o) made me even more curious since it already sounds sooo good :D

Can someone tell me how to wait until August? :tears: (Well we have at least survived May nearly so two and a half month left to wait:sweatingbullets:)

Watch dongyi/ tmtets or reply 1988 :D lol me neither had a idea for me :sweatingbullets: just fall in love with the main leads over again watching their dramas :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

Watch dongyi/ tmtets or reply 1988 :D lol me neither had a idea for me :sweatingbullets: just fall in love with the main leads over again watching their dramas :wub:

I watched Dong Yi and TMTETS already ^^ (well tmtets more than once but just the first episodes till the young actors are gone) but I guess I should watch Reply 1988 since I am a big Bogum fan :)  I've been a fan since seeing him in Cantabile tomorrow back in 2014, but I couldn't bring myself to watch Reply 1988 yet :o idk why..

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, KimYoojungxLeeBitna said:

I watched Dong Yi and TMTETS already ^^ (well tmtets more than once but just the first episodes till the young actors are gone) but I guess I should watch Reply 1988 since I am a big Bogum fan :)  I've been a fan since seeing him in Cantabile tomorrow back in 2014, but I couldn't bring myself to watch Reply 1988 yet :o idk why..

Watch R88. It's worth your time. As they've said, it's the best Reply series to date (I've only watched R88). And since you are a Bogum fan R88 won't be a disappointment. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cooleet said:

Watch R88. It's worth your time. As they've said, it's the best Reply series to date (I've only watched R88). And since you are a Bogum fan R88 won't be a disappointment. 

I know since he'll get the girl :P I watched Reply 1997 and loved it ^^ But I really think that I'll be loving Reply 1988 since Bogum is in it. I first wanted to watch it, then I was afraid he wouldn't get the girl, after it ended I knew the end, but still I didn't watch it yet, every time I wanna watch it something comes up :o But I'll watch it soon coz Park Bogum is in it :D

• Like 5

'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' holds script reading

201605271349566634895_20160527135015_01_

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', Park Bogum, Kim Yoo Jung, Jinyoung, unveils first meeting

1. [+4,103, -163] Hit daebak, I'm waiting. Fighting

2. [+2,990, -150] How come a mere picture is giving me butterflies . They're all good at acting. All that's left is to be prepared to fall for the drama, right?^^ Moonlight fighting!

3. [+2,830, -149] Explosion of visuals ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to Park Bogum as a tsundere prince. Moonlight hit daebak!!

4. [+2,194, -137] Wow the casting is daebak! Please hit daebak

5. [+2,122, -138] You can already see the characters just looking at the cast. Smells like daebak in the air

6. [+500, -43] They're all looking pretty and fresh. Moonlight, hwaiting!!

Source: Kkuljaem

• Like 5

201605271349566634895_20160527135015_01_

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-27%2Bat%2B6.14.5

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', Park Bogum, Kim Yoo Jung, Jinyoung, unveils first meeting

1. [+4,103, -163] Hit daebak, I'm waiting. Fighting

2. [+2,990, -150] How come a mere picture is giving me butterflies . They're all good at acting. All that's left is to be prepared to fall for the drama, right?^^ Moonlight fighting!

3. [+2,830, -149] Explosion of visuals ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to Park Bogum as a tsundere prince. Moonlight hit daebak!!

4. [+2,194, -137] Wow the casting is daebak! Please hit daebak

5. [+2,122, -138] You can already see the characters just looking at the cast. Smells like daebak in the air 

6. [+500, -43] They're all looking pretty and fresh. Moonlight, hwaiting!!

+

201605271834301113_1_99_20160527183502.j

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-27%2Bat%2B6.14.3

Mydaily - Naver: Kim Yoo Jung 'goddess beauty of the mound' 

1. [+3,842, -167] Yoo Jung is pretty ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+2,421, -104] Looking forward to her 20s more than now ^^

3. [+2,423, -134] Why is she so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,865, -122] Wow, really really pretty ㅜㅜㅜ♡♡♡♡

5. [+1,479, -73] Woah so pretty...

6. [+711, -40] Look how tiny her face is.. She wears the outfit so neatly and beautifully

-

cr: Kkuljaem

• Like 9

8 hours ago, cooleet said:

Anyone here knows the link for the webtoon? Is it a finished manhwah or still ongoing?

I just read from wiki that the king that PBG is portraying died at the age of 20. Is this drama gonna be a tragedy? I hope they'll make it beautiful.

web novel link (not manhwah):

http://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=126772

it's 100% hangul.

from I know it has different ending from the real king from wiki. 

publicity from  October 4'th 2013 to October 10'th 2014 so it was finished web novel.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, jongski said:

Gosh. they all looks soo pretty flowery. But one thing's for sure.. these are youngster are very very talented impressive actor. KYG.. she's so lovely! Yup I'm fan of hers and Bogum.. My Min from I Remember You ( I prefer him IRY rather than Reply 88).

And Park Bogum! that excellent acting in I Remember You!   He, ( along with YSH Ji Soo, SJH LKY) the future of kdrama once the  older ones go for military service. Gonna watch this.

Hello, we are on the same team :)) I prefer Min in IRY than Taek in R88, too ;) R88 brings PBG to me but IRY makes me love him 100% ha ha. His acting in IRY was too great! Double-face (?) person seems to be suit with his ability and Lee Young is "cool outside and warm inside". I'm looking forward to see a complicated Lee Young :D

• Like 6

8 hours ago, KimYoojungxLeeBitna said:

YOU SHOULD WATCH REPLY 1988 AND I REMEMBER YOU!

CHOI TAEK!! AND MIN!!!  :wub:

VdNQBCL.gif

tumblr_nqy8u7fqZl1untowto2_540.gif

• Like 7

Guest MaknaeC
35 minutes ago, heyfen said:
Bogum with Actor Lee Junhyeok 

Trans : #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #LeeJunhyuk #ParkBoGum #ChoSeungyeon #Soon #ILoveYou 

Is he also being cast in Moonlight? If yes, wow, so many Six Flying Dragons squad here, Chun Ho Jin, Jo Seung Yeon, and Lee Jun Hyeok. Love this little reunion. It would be nice if Moonlight can be a good and successful drama just like 6FD :wub: