[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

17 hours ago, vaelya_stv said:

I like KYJ, it's been a long time since her last drama. Really looking forward to this drama.

I have not watched any of PBG drama before, hopefully this drama will be a good one.

Just curious why many people are so concerned about 6 years age gap, it is not such a big age gap and actually it is quite a normal age gap for a couple I think. There are also so many comments about will there be kiss scene or not, but I don't see any reason why kiss scene can decide whether a drama is good or not, there are many ways to create romantic and sweet scene without hot kisses. For me, the plot and actors acting skill are more important.

I like KYJ too. I've watched a lot of her dramas since she's one of the best child actresses before. I'm really glad she's getting more mature roles now.

As for PBG, don't get me started on this guy. One thing I can assure you, he's a very good actor and he's very dedicated to his craft. He's played a psycho and a genius among others. 

I'm not really worried with the acting of the actors here, more like I'm worried if the story and scriptwriting can fully utilize their talents. I'm so looking forward to this drama. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, cooleet said:

I like KYJ too. I've watched a lot of her dramas since she's one of the best child actresses before. I'm really glad she's getting more mature roles now.

As for PBG, don't get me started on this guy. One thing I can assure you, he's a very good actor and he's very dedicated to his craft. He's played a psycho and a genius among others. 

I'm not really worried with the acting of the actors here, more like I'm worried if the story and scriptwriting can fully utilize their talents. I'm so looking forward to this drama. 

EXACTLY! i don't think we should be worried in terms of acting skill. Both of them are superb actor and actress. 

I just hope the writer and the production team do a good job in making this story works.

I do agree that chemistry isn't based on how many hot kisses there are, but most often kisses and skinship are one way to boost the chemistry level between the leads.

So if there really is no kiss, I hope they find a way to make the chemistry shown

• Like 7

1 hour ago, matchamint said:

EXACTLY! i don't think we should be worried in terms of acting skill. Both of them are superb actor and actress. 

I just hope the writer and the production team do a good job in making this story works.

I do agree that chemistry isn't based on how many hot kisses there are, but most often kisses and skinship are one way to boost the chemistry level between the leads.

So if there really is no kiss, I hope they find a way to make the chemistry shown

About the kissing scenes... usually historical drama kisses are not as intense as modern dramas. Honestly I haven't seen sizzling kisses in the Sageuk dramas that I've watched and this is a fictional Sageuk drama right? Do you guys know of a good/sizzling/intense kiss scenes on a saguek drama? I might be very wrong since I've only watched 5-7 Sageuk themed dramas.

Btw PBG is a good kisser. 

• Like 3

Kim Yoojung talked about her character in a commercial filming set https://youtu.be/weGg9kNypwY

She doesn't say anything particularly new but I found it cute. She says that her character is bright and lovely. She also says "Rather than feeling pressured, I want to capture women's hearts (haha as a man?). Also I have always wanted to play a crossdressing character."  Sungjae is one of the models too. These two really have a lot of projects together...

• Like 7

6 hours ago, cooleet said:

About the kissing scenes... usually historical drama kisses are not as intense as modern dramas. Honestly I haven't seen sizzling kisses in the Sageuk dramas that I've watched and this is a fictional Sageuk drama right? Do you guys know of a good/sizzling/intense kiss scenes on a saguek drama? I might be very wrong since I've only watched 5-7 Sageuk themed dramas.

"Jang ok jung" little bit intense with bedscene

the longest kiss i think "gu family book" arround 1-2 mins (both of actor kiss passionately) 

• Like 6

Finally more casting news.  Surprise the other two leads haven't confirmed yet.  People are more bothered by the six year age gap because KYJ is not legal yet and for international fans she's not really as popular compared to other actresses.  In Korea, I don't think her pairing with PBG is a big deal.  I don't even care if there is or isn't a kissing scene. It's a youth drama and a seaguk so kissing will be chaste.

• Like 4

Guest MaknaeC
18 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Kim Seungsu confirmed to join the cast for MoonCloud as the Emperor (father of the Crown Prince Hyomyeong)

credit: https://twitter.com/bogumdotmy

Love love love the casting, Jang Kwang and now Kim Seung Soo. I'm happy with all the casting news so far, hope to hear more good news. Now, let's pray for good script!

6 hours ago, melody56 said:

Kim Yoojung talked about her character in a commercial filming set https://youtu.be/weGg9kNypwY

She doesn't say anything particularly new but I found it cute. She says that her character is bright and lovely. She also says "Rather than feeling pressured, I want to capture women's hearts (haha as a man?). Also I have always wanted to play a crossdressing character."  Sungjae is one of the models too. These two really have a lot of projects together...

LOL :D Yes, she always wanted to play a crossdressing character since 2010 and finally make it 6 years later ^^

After inkigayo and d'live, it would be nice if they can work together again in this drama. Another collaboration between YJ-SJ and Sidus HQ-Cube.Ent.

---------

Anyway, Sungjae up for Kim Yoon Sung role, so for KIM BYEONG YEON (Kim Sat Gat) role I nominate LEE TAE HWAN. He was born in 1995 and had done sageuk before (only took small part in Hwajung but he was quite good). Also, he's good as a bodyguard in Comeback Mister, so to play Kim Byeong Yeon who is a keeper and a swordsman wouldn't be hard for him, right? 

4.jpg?type=w2

Now, I really wanna see Lee Tae Hwan-Kim Yoo Jung-Park Bo Gum team up! :heart:

5.jpg?type=w2

3 hours ago, honeywell said:

Finally more casting news.  Surprise the other two leads haven't confirmed yet.  People are more bothered by the six year age gap because KYJ is not legal yet and for international fans she's not really as popular compared to other actresses.  In Korea, I don't think her pairing with PBG is a big deal.  I don't even care if there is or isn't a kissing scene. It's a youth drama and a seaguk so kissing will be chaste.

we talked about kissing scene is because in the web novel there's mentioned the OTP having a steamy kiss. And Choco abs show (maybe that's why PBG look like work out his muscle lately)

if in the web novel never mentioned about kiss scene, we also won't care about it either.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, deeand said:

we talked about kissing scene is because in the web novel there's mentioned the OTP having a steamy kiss. And Choco abs show (maybe that's why PBG look like work out his muscle lately)

if in the web novel never mentioned about kiss scene, we also won't care about it either.

Seriously? So bo gum will show us his chest? Abs? Muscle? Half naked? 

Still not ready to let go choi taek and min character.kekeke.. 

Looking forward with this scenes ! Reserved:P

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

Seriously? So bo gum will show us his chest? Abs? Muscle? Half naked? 

Still not ready to let go choi taek and min character.kekeke.. 

Looking forward with this scenes ! Reserved:P

11375966_461559227338513_102584937_n.jpg11356031_462661553915539_373073379_n.jpg11357929_360062164190036_1769653001_n.jp11376685_822166597890371_356945183_n.jpg11352340_714490875328053_885762202_n.jpg11378049_993247690687794_1466450915_n.jp10731525_913676665358986_1237315769_n.jp10666038_817105621701934_351211050_n.jpg11022839_1388507474800682_2037651223_n.j

this is why... some knetz arguing about KYJ who's still underage. 

hmmm... why I can't found the choco abs picture, I'm sure I already seen that pict somewhere...

gurumidal

web novel gurumidal

• Like 9

@deeand i have ever seen hong ra on with her babies along side the crown prince... i cant imagine yoo jung's face if that scene is filmedㅠㅠ i cant ...... she is too young. unless the director changes the script..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wilis2451 said:

@deeand i have ever seen hong ra on with her babies along side the crown prince... i cant imagine yoo jung's face if that scene is filmedㅠㅠ i cant ...... she is too young. unless the director changes the script..

yup... and because the web novel is already so popular, I afraid if the production team changes the script the knetz will outrages.

So I prefer they didn't made major changes from the web novel.

lets just have trust to KYJ and PBG to bring the characters alive. She is a pro so I hope she pour all she can do to her character.

• Like 3

Guest MaknaeC
57 minutes ago, deeand said:

this is why... some knetz arguing about KYJ who's still underage. 

hmmm... why I can't found the choco abs picture, I'm sure I already seen that pict somewhere...

gurumidal

web novel gurumidal

Yes, some of them, but it's only the minority. Most of Knetz are so happy about KYJ's casting news. I also checked Park Bo Gum's DC when the news came out and all of them are so positive and glad about it. Meanwhile some Inetzs are strongly against it.

I think knetz are more familiar with the original novel and yet they agree about this casting because they know that this drama will not 100% follow the illustrations and skinship in the original story and they will tone it down since it's a youthful romance drama, sageuk, and moreover airing in KBS which is a broadcast network that more conservative compare to the other networks.

17 minutes ago, wilis2451 said:

Nooooooo! Me too! I don't wanna see that scene in the drama LOL. I'm sure they will tone it down. Like I said, it's youthful romance drama, sageuk, and moreover in KBS. I don't think the production team will go through that direction.

41 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Yes, some of them, but it's only the minority. Most of Knetz are so happy about KYJ's casting news. I also checked Park Bo Gum's DC when the news came out and all of them are so positive and glad about it. Meanwhile some Inetzs are strongly against it.

I think knetz are more familiar with the original novel and yet they agree about this casting because they know that this drama will not 100% follow the illustrations and skinship in the original story and they will tone it down since it's a youthful romance drama, sageuk, and moreover airing in KBS which is a broadcast network that more conservative compare to the other networks.

Nooooooo! Me too! I don't wanna see that scene in the drama LOL. I'm sure they will tone it down. Like I said, it's youthful romance drama, sageuk, and moreover in KBS. I don't think the production team will go through that direction.

I also glad KYJ cast here she fitting so much the character and her age actually match with Ra On. 

KBS was not doing dead fish kiss scene lately, so Can I still wish the drama stick to the original, as long it won't be category as a R-rated.

• Like 2

What's the legal age in Korea? If her birthday is in September and the shoot still continues until then what would her Korean age be? Would she be of age to be able to kiss etc? We might get some passionate kiss scenes. I don't quite understand the Korean age though can anyone explain please.

• Like 2

On May 3, 2016 at 9:32 PM, cooleet said:

He is :)))))) It's such a waste not to show that, though. lol

• Like 2