[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

exactly...what a surprise. Now I am even more confident that CP and Raon will get together with haraboooji's help

Yeasss there is hope afteralll, please grandpa please do something for uri RaOn and Lee Yeong! They have to be together, in the PALACE!! and have lots of twins!!!

• Like 16

Teacher Dasan talking with CP. Funny how RN and Teacher Dasan eats the same way. 

Lantern girl and his dad was released? 

Awww...CP will be a great king. I love how he talks with his people. So down to earth. Like Bogummy himself <3

CP thanking Teacher Dasan for helping them.

RN asking his grandfather about her mom

King and CP talking about the marriage

• Like 17

Oh wow, Dasan is pretty sure to be Ra On's grandpa then. He matched all the descriptions when CP talked about Dasan, drinking, etc. It would be natural for Ra On's mom to go back to her dad's house. I am not sure how she escaped alive from all those who arrested her. It is getting better and better.

• Like 14

RO asking Dasan if he has any news about her mom~

Moving on to Yeong talking to the King.... sorry I don't understand this part :tears:

-----

Next scene

RO arranging the documents

Yeong sneaking from behind & whispering 'RaOn ah'

Yeong: What are you thinking?

RO: something something, I think she asking him to have a walk?

• Like 17

Eunuch Han asks Kim Hyung if RO has no memory of what has happened in the past during the chaotic state. KH replies that seems to be the case.

LY sees the lantern girl whom he met a couple of days ago is being framed and has been put into prison. The ministers demand that they must impose punishment on the girl but LY refutes their views and demands for the young girl to be released immediately.

While the King is having his meal, the palace maid who is supposed to test that the food isn't being poisoned discovered that the chopsticks has turned black implying that the food is poisonous. While investigations is underway in the palace, they discovered that the lantern girl and her father have escaped. While the eunuch are conducting their search at the various chambers, this is when Eunuch Sung discovered a set of hanbok in RO's quarters and he exclaims to himself, "What is this?"
  • Like 23