Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight 구르미 그린 달빛 ☪

4 hours ago, mujay said:

My forever first love couple YongOn:wub:

Ctto

I am wondering if MDBC will have 1st anniversary party and there it is!!! so great to see them together again, they are great crew.

• Like 2

I received the D-Cut today from Innolife, and two corners of the box cover are broken! They're ripped from the bottom to the top corner! I want a replacement but I don't know if it's possible. I've tried to contact Innolife before about something else and it didn't go very well. Has anyone else had this problem? It's still sealed in the plastic and everything so I don't know how this could have happened.

• Like 4

opening internet this morning and found out there are celebration party for MDBC 1st anniversary ~

:blush::grin::glasses:

ah, the party is held in HSC's restaurant, that's why he is in the photo updates

• Like 1

I'm getting restless with the DVD, I hope to get it soon.  I'm doubly worried coz postal services is quite unreliable from where I'm at, and YesAsia doesn't provide tracking code. 

:crazy::o 

yhIjiU.png

• Like 3

I would like to share this drama with my parents, but they are only comfortable watching K-dramas which have been dubbed into Mandarin Chinese. Past dramas I've been able to share with them based on the availability of dubbed versions include Coffee Prince and Sungkyungkwan Scandal. Does anyone know whether this particular drama is also available in Mandarin Chinese dub?

Edited by tml88
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, akikisetsu said:

I'm getting restless with the DVD, I hope to get it soon.  I'm doubly worried coz postal services is quite unreliable from where I'm at, and YesAsia doesn't provide tracking code. 

:crazy::o 

Yes, I have the same problem, I ordered with express shipping but until now, they-Yesasia haven't update tracking code yet. :bawling: I feel worried as well.

• Like 1

updates from the celebration party :

seems like all main cast except Chae Soo Bin is there, she has upcoming drama filming if i'm not wrong~

@dramaqueen40sorry to hear that :( ...is asking for replacement is that difficult from innolife?

@tml88sorry I didnt have any info about it, maybe search for it in chinese streaming portal? 

@TienLe85 & @akikisetsu hope the DCut shipped to your house safely asap :blush:

updates:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, tml88 said:

I would like to share this drama with my parents, but they are only comfortable watching K-dramas which have been dubbed into Mandarin Chinese. Past dramas I've been able to share with them based on the availability of dubbed versions include Coffee Prince and Sungkyungkwan Scandal. Does anyone know whether this particular drama is also available in Mandarin Chinese dub?

tml88 If you're in the LA area, I've seen it broadcast on a Chinese stations dubbed in Chinese so it's available. The question is where to get it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dramaqueen40 said:

I received the D-Cut today from Innolife, and two corners of the box cover are broken! They're ripped from the bottom to the top corner! I want a replacement but I don't know if it's possible. I've tried to contact Innolife before about something else and it didn't go very well. Has anyone else had this problem? It's still sealed in the plastic and everything so I don't know how this could have happened.

I think it's just the quality of the box.  I received mine from aladin and part of it ripped just trying to get the dvds out.  So for those who haven't received their box set yet, be careful because it can easily rip.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, honeywell said:

I think it's just the quality of the box.  I received mine from aladin and part of it ripped just trying to get the dvds out.  So for those who haven't received their box set yet, be careful because it can easily rip.  

mine is from aladin too but is fine.

thought I realise some of the drama scenes will have big squares coming out when watching....guess is the dvd not burnt properly. but only very minor to me.

On 2017/9/1 at 1:33 PM, tml88 said:

I think Taiwan released the MDBC dvd box set in chinese .. you can check that out. and HK also has the catonese dubbed version at VIUTV

• Like 1

I just got my Dcut a few days back and thought I share it here with everyone even though I shared it on IG as well. I dunno if anyone got it as well, but I got an actual handsigned postcard by Kim Yoojung in the package as well. Was really a pleasant surprise. The whole package is so pretty I can't stop looking at it.<3

Edited by MadraRua
Removed the second autographed photo to avoid copyright issues.
  • Like 9

On 02/09/2017 at 3:52 PM, sharsharphee said:

I just got my Dcut a few days back and thought I share it here with everyone even though I shared it on IG as well. I dunno if anyone got it as well, but I got an actual handsigned postcard by Kim Yoojung in the package as well. Was really a pleasant surprise. The whole package is so pretty I can't stop looking at it.<3

Congratulations! I wish I got an autograph!~

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 10:52 PM, sharsharphee said:

Wow congratulations! You are so lucky! Happy for you. You gotta put it in frama haha.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 6:11 AM, dramaqueen40 said:

I have the same problem! Despite the main box set being sealed in plastic, there are clear rips at two corners of the lid of the box. Clean cuts too! Looked like someone used a cutter! I ordered mine from yesasia and I've sent them an email with no images attached because the main site doesn't allow for images to be sent in messages / emails sent to customer service. This is what the cuts look like!

IMG_8072.jpg

Just after I posted here I also noticed that, not only are two of the corners of the box lid cut, but so is one corner of the bottom box!! I contacted Innolife on Thursday but I haven't heard back. All I got today was an auto-generated email saying to let them know if there are any problems with the item that was delivered!

On 8/29/2017 at 6:10 PM, YeuBacMou said:

Annyeong chingus,

We had a DM group, let's DM to me or @stroppyse then we will review and add you to the group :blush:

*Note: don't quote image when you reply my post

hello all.. I just created a new account since I forgot my old one, and I know it's too late to join this thread, but I've been a silent reader in since MDBC was airing in south korea. Thanks to you guys who always keep updated this thread because I loveeee these drama so much and also all the leads..

So happy to you guys who got the DVD but I feel sad also i couldn't afford to buy the DVD because i have to manage my money for my other needs :bawling:

therefore, can i be included to your DM group, please?? I would appreciate it very much :)