[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

True! I told @partyon now all the dramas we did a rewatch-party for are on Netflix now.

I just don't know how it's possible they are now on Netflix. :D (Empress Ki being the exception)

Next rewatch party - we check Netflix first :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

@Jillia @partyon the idea of rewatch-party event is amazing guys. I feel bad for not being active during the rewatch party of Empress Ki back then but seriously it was really a good event.

No worries. Will let you know if we have any new rewatch events coming up. I am organizing a small scale Tunnel rewatch event asap. If you wanna join us, let me know. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

Just now, Jillia said:

You did well. That you were able to sit through the plot which was not worth so many episodes. :lol:

Thank you. :kiss_wink: It was my first sageuk too. :joy: It's a wonder that I still want to watch sageuks after this! haha

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

No worries. Will let you know if we have any new rewatch events coming up. I am organizing a small scale Tunnel rewatch event asap. If you wanna join us, let me know. :kiss_wink:

haven't watched tunnel yet, it's on my later watchlist but let me know if the rewatch event coming up so maybe I can watch it together, thanks for the info :wub:

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Don't worry! :D I gotta admit I dropped Empress Ki pretty quickly. kkkk

kkkkk I couldn't catch up after have fallen behind a few episodes

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I prevailed until the end!

Mostly because of oppa :D

oppa is one of good things that happened in drama :D

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

haven't watched tunnel yet, it's on my later watchlist but let me know if the rewatch event coming up so maybe I can watch it together, thanks for the info :wub:

Yeah, we're just doing a small scale Tunnel rewatch event starting pretty soon. Probably within a week or so. Will let you know more once I have figured out the details. :kiss_wink:

@JilliaWanna join too?

kkkkk I couldn't catch up after have fallen behind a few episodes

oppa is one of good things that happened in drama :D

Yeah, oppa was the best thing that happened in EK. :D

Was thinking that I might want to watch Moonlight Drawn By Clouds at some point too... Hopefully its music is better than Empress Ki's :crazy:

@Jillia Good idea about organizing a possible rewatch. :love:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, we're just doing a small scale Tunnel rewatch event starting pretty soon. Probably within a week or so. Will let you know more once I have figured out the details. :kiss_wink:

@JilliaWanna join too?

Yeah, oppa was the best thing that happened in EK. :D

Was thinking that I might want to watch Moonlight Drawn By Clouds at some point too... Hopefully its music is better than Empress Ki's :crazy:

@Jillia Good idea about organizing a possible rewatch. :love:

thank you to let me know, hope I have time and be active. The OST and instrumental of this drama are amazing, hope you will enjoy and like it :D

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Hope it's OK to post this ... singer of OST 12 on 28 September, Hwang Chi Yeul was invited to "Killing Voice" on Dingo Music YT Channel and sang a minute of "Because I Miss You - Lee Young version". So beautiful!

Thanks, Lu :) 

• Love 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛