[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guest yumoreo5

Since a lot of us have already shared and expressed our support for Yoo Jung in response to the Director's article, I'll share my gratitude for Bo Gum as Lee Yeong. 

Initially, I was taken back by the Director's brutally honest interview as to how Bo Gum was casted, but now, I've absorbed it.

I don't want to dwell too deeply on the subject because it may just seem like I'm biased, but anyone who has seen Hello, Monster would have absolutely no doubts in Bo Gum as Lee Yeong. I actually finished watched Hello, Monster just a few weeks ago after a few episodes into Moonlight. I'm amazed and blown away at Bo Gum's acting range, versatility, and chemistry.

Thank you, Director, for your honesty. It has only made me appreciate and adore Bo Gum more as Lee Yeong. A sincere thank you to all of the investors, companies, and elders who believed in Bo Gum from the very beginning whether it was based on his popularity, talent, or natural charms that made you determined to make him Lee Yeong, without your support and faith in Bo Gum, producers and directors would have probably never taken a risk, a chance, or challenge themselves with new craft like Bo Gum.

Thank you, Bo Gum, for believing in your capabilities, talent, and what makes you, you. I admire you because you knew that you deserved better. You no longer settled for supporting roles. You've taken enough in the past and it was just time to soar. You took a gamble with yourself and skipped certain projects even when you didn't know if they were going to be your last. I'm happy that you waited for the right project and made the perfect transition into an official lead. I'm extremely proud and grateful of how well you have lived and loved as Lee Yeong. Your diligence, sincerity, hard work, and talent has shined through the storms and tribulations of people's doubts, fears, concerns, and insecurities. You have risen above your hardships with warmth, humility, and passion. You have won many hearts in the midst of much hate and negativity.

Bo Gum, keep your heart in the sky as you continue to touch people around the world with your gift. You are Lee Yeong. You are a genre. Keep shining brightly!

18 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hmm....you have telepathy?  How do you know I am on my way to the mountains? :w00t:  Will write when I am back from the mountain later tonight.   Though the novel development is quite different up to now....I don't know how these creative writers can weave everything seamlessly together eventually.  The broad framework is there but the details have been creatively tweaked and later you will find out why when I start to write... 

Haven't I told you that I'm a regular customer of shaman services? (they also provide online services now:P) Really you are otw to the mountain? wae? YS wait you there? be carefull he might shoot you again & no one can find you there seonsaeng-nim (well I bet you hope for no one can find you both there:w00t:). Okay don't forget to tag me when you done with your write, I don't want to skip the class anymore,later you wont let me graduate. Take care there :wub:

• Like 11

Guest yumoreo5

Okay, back to the drama. I'm actually in support of Premier Kim in framing Lee Yeong or bringing his "intimate" relationship with Ra On to light. Why can't we use him to delay, stop, and/or ruin the royal wedding? Haha.

18 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Man I missed  you guys a lot! I need to actually sneak out like a thief with my mobile just to peak at soompi forum. It's the same exact house ok, no mistake there! So I take it you'll arm yourself with something yes? Don't just go stand on that roof with nothin.... bring a kitchen knife if you have to girl! 

Snifff , I miss this thread aloooooooooooooot! GROUP HUGZ ME PEOPLE!!

Iol dunno I should laugh or cry with you jillia. Come on girl, don't be so depressed, we know this is going to be happy ending!

I'm a bunny turns to a white wolf. Like hellloooo??? You think I can win with that puffy fat bunny form?? LOLOL you want me dieeee girl?? So you comin with me right?

@Mepuppy I draw all that yes. But the wolf image i took it from my kids game bwahahahahahahahaha. Hopefully by monday I have enough army to add on that roof!

lol thanks , I need him badly, make sure you call the slowmo guy too, so we can easily chop their heads!

At your service ma'am 

mousefight.gif

But we stop first for a meal right?:huh:

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, KateSG said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do I need to remove the picture when I quote?? Or how to hide the picture? I saw only the "spoiler" icon, plz help thank u 

OMG you are genius @NRGchick lolllll, I love thisss 

@KateSG as long as i know ... we cant quote picture or gif ... if you want to hide pics or anything else ... you can use "spoiler" icon .... click spoiler botton then put the link of ur pics there 

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, roneddski said:

If it's the KBS Awards this year, it might be hard.. since Song Joong Ki is almost like 99.9% to receive the Daesang for DOTS.

but I'm pretty sure Kim Yoo Jung will have her chance. Her acting is already so impressive for her age. She can emulate or even overtake Moon Geum Young when she became the youngest Daesang recipient in 2008 for POTW.

Hehe. I am not talking about she should get it now. 

We know it will be SJK for sure. 

I was saying in near future. 

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, KateSG said:

Do I need to remove the picture when I quote?? Or how to hide the picture? I saw only the "spoiler" icon, plz help thank u 

OMG you are genius @NRGchick lolllll, I love thisss 

Actually we have to remove the picture seonsaeng-nim but But sometimes I breaking the rules too because for some quote it'll make meaningless. You can tap the picture and use backspace button there or just put on the spoiler tag if you don't want to remove it

• Like 13

The twist of the knife in my heart at the look of happiness on the CP's face. 

And I missed this scene with the cheek tapping again. How did we move from actual kiss on the lips to a tap on the cheek? Sigh, Your Highness, we need a talk on romancing your loved one.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, febz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wkkakaka sometimes I wonder what do you eat to have these kind of creativity? As usual your post is always JANG..!! :lol: 

But I need to ask something here Ms.illustrator because I can't see clearly what the last transformation there?? is it a Dragon or @Bambiinarainbow fart Pegasus??:blink:

It looks like a white fox. Right @pyoyong ?

I can't join you girls on the roof. I'm scared of heights. Put me on the ground with loads of grenade and 2 machine guns. One hand each. :P

• Like 17

58 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

Hello! I think our CP and Ra On were separated for longer than a few days. It probably takes ages to select a Crown Princess and there must be a whole lot of protocol to get through as well. I believe that they were separated for several weeks.

The length of time they were separated made it even more poignant and heartfelt when they finally reunited at the end of Episode 14. Ra On's surprise and tears, and our CP's anger but very determined strides towards Ra On to hug her, and almost absorb her into his body. Ooh. Talking about the end scene for Episode 14 makes me want to watch it again!

Actually after Yeong said, "I'll never forgive you", I wanted him to follow up with something like "Stand right there and accept your punishment for breaking your promise and letting go of me"... then strides forward fiercely and lean in on Raon for an unstoppable kiss! :vicx: Haha think I was too greedy about that. Never mind I'll still accept that hug nevertheless

• Like 22