[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 hours ago, Jillia said:

@inlovewithmdbc

Oh WOW! It shows a rather cold Lee Yeong.... but it also added another scene of Kim Hun witnessing what he believes to be true that Lee Yeong isn't fit to be a crown prince or king.

I'm glad they cut it but on the other hand explains why Lee Yeong would show up in his dirty clothes to see his father.

@Jillia it kind of shows CP has had to act the fool deliberately to survive in the palace. They added in this scene in the repeat broadcast so I guess director-nim thinks it adds to the story and political intrigue and also CP character. Actually I'm a bit unsure whether the opening scene in the first episode was deliberate or not because of this new scene. My first impression was the CP tried to impress his father but got busted. But maybe it was an act for PM?

• Like 17

• I don't think Ra On's father is wrongly accused. I think he was one of the minister that could not see people poverty and hunger. To fight for the people, he defied the King and got prosecuted for it. As mentioned before, he might as well be the friend that the King lost because he tried to change the palace
  • I still believe in HY in this drama. Her agreeing to marry the CP might not be as pure as self sacrificing for Joseon but I believe she will not do harm to CP and RO. I get the feeling that HY is a smart and confident young lady. She will get hurt if she did marry the CP, but I don't think she will turn into an evil princess.
  • Wouldn't it be too cruel for RO to dress the prince with his wedding attire? This one I probably fast forward for a couple of 1st watch :bawling:
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

If I'm not mistaken.. in the earlier episode.. the King was saying something like he can't do anything as a King but to be quiet and follow through.. because when he tried to do something, it caused his best friend (Hong aka Ra On late father) along with 2000 other people died and later he lost his previous Queen.

But I thought the king's nightmare shows RO's father trying to kill him? And he lives in fear of the rebels because of that. I find it interesting that the head Eunuch actually tried to get the CP to reconcile with the King in an earlier episode. Maybe he can work with the royalty instead of against them?

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Why are they so cute in the new BTS.  Only reason I would buy the director's cut is to get more BTS, NGs of these two.  

I wonder if there are a lot of funny NGs or BTS as in the case of DOTS, there weren't a lot shown that were funny. Maybe they saved it for the director's cut. I sometimes think if the actors are very professional, there probably aren't a lot of NGs. The reason I say this is I watch a lot of movie BTS and sometimes the NGs were not at all funny and yet were still included on the dvd.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, moonlighsonata said:

I know its sounds like i am a masochistic but I wanted the writer to put a scene where RO is dressing the CP for his wedding. I wanted to see how Kim Yoo Jung and  Park Bo gum going to deliver the scene.

2 hours ago, ruuuuthpft said:

I kind of like that idea too! >.< I also want another dance scene from RO during the wedding banquet. With their superb acting skill we will be bawling out hearts out for sure

56 minutes ago, be99lle said:

That would be so heartbreaking, but I would like to see that scene too. I'm pretty sure we'd all be crying waterfalls and hearing heart breaking in pieces.

Haiizzz...what are you guys are? Trio of Grim Reaper?? You all surely knows how to shortened life :D

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, febz said:

Haiizzz...what are you guys are? Trio of Grim Reaper?? You all surely knows how to shortened life :D

Yes I am waiting to catch this scene too, surely the emotions would be so momentous and heartwrenching to cement CP/Raon position for the couple award at KBS award event. 

One can only take that much lovey dovey, every good drama would have other plots to anchor the relationship of the OTP. 

So let us cry together with Raon. 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, febz said:

Well if they were going to give is some angst better expect the worst now :))) My life is currently hanging on the expected/promised happy ending. If that was not the case my lifespan will shorten by half for sure T_T

• Like 21

4 hours ago, moonlighsonata said:

I know its sounds like i am a masochistic but I wanted the writer to put a scene where RO is dressing the CP for his wedding. I wanted to see how Kim Yoo Jung and  Park Bo gum going to deliver the scene.

oh no oh noooo no no why did you do this to me ;____; i cant delete the image from my brain now noouuu *im kind of masochistic as well lol esp if its asian dramas'

• Like 16