[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

11 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Hmm after careful examination I think he will kiss her but lightly. There is this question mark on his eyebrows lol he is asking permission again. I think we want Ra On to confirm she also wants to be with him so at least we won't feel too bad for her. 

The kiss must happen whether it's light or not or else I will feel like I have been cheated with that serious stare from LY and RN:blush:I hope that preview won't give us hope for nothing he he,

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Oh what a nice thought! Maybe he will help her leave the palace and give her the bracelet.... promising they will meet again like the bracelets are supposed to.

1 hour ago, ruuuuthpft said:

Omo, the moment I read your words I immediately imagine a scene where CP gave back the bracelet to RO just as they were saying goodbye to each other because RO have to leave the palace for her safety :cry:

It will be a nice promise but will be heartbreaking for RO and us

• Like 14

Novel aside, do you guys actually think Yeong can leave the palace for Ra On?  That's only way they can be together is outside the palace.  It seems like RO will leave soon now that Yeong realizes that RO can't stay there.  He loves her but but staying at the palace constantly puts herself in danger. Yeong has fought so much as the crown prince so it would kinda be useless if he leaves after all he's fought for.  I'm torn.

• Like 18

Many thanks for the preview of Ep 11 - as long as we get a happy ending, I am fine with whatever heartbreak and angst our OTP has to suffer.

To the people of this forum (except those who like or love HCY :)) thank you for bearing with my going on and on about an OST yet to be released. Fans of HCY have been waiting ... and waiting ...  since 22 August for the release of his OST and one fan (many thanks to her) has made an MV using scenes from the drama with Chi Yeul's 2013  OST "Sky Road" as background music. " Sky Road " is from the drama "The Great Seer" .

• Like 16

finally got the time to watched the preview! i cried a river! T.T they're going to part ways..everyone finally knows she's a girl.. sigh... we are finally on our 'heart-wrenching' phase! my heart hurts T.T but still... i'm fine with all the angst that soon gonna hit us.. it need to happen for their love story to be beautiful and their relationship strong. 

anyway, it's not helping at all that they use Sung Si Kyung - Fondly, Goodbye as the BGM! the meaning match the situation that gonna happen soon. ackkk!

• Like 21

Poor Ra On is humiliated again because of evil queen. Why is it that girls in kdramas are often mistreated by maternal figures, like horrible mother-in-law or stepmother.

Also CP being forced into marriage... uuggh my heart can't take.

Heartbreak is coming our way chingus, let's be strong together

After watching the preview, looks like I have a date with my box of tissues on Monday! I'm going to challenge myself to stay away from this forum until after I watch the next episode with sub, lol! I need a good cry and I love a drama that can make me laugh and cry to my heart's content!!!

• Like 22

Guest charliew
2 hours ago, ceda209 said:

LY's CP is going down as the BEST CP ever in the history of kdramas for me.  I love him that much.  

Yes! He raised the bar so high as a Crown Prince. I think it's going to be a while until someone can match him.