[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

58 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Ahh...i would rather save the kiss for later after all the heartbreak. Gosh how is it that a less than 1 min preview can make us so sad. 

But man i know that we probably have enough of this praise...but man..PBG's acting when he shouted "i dont want to hear"....that scene itself already deserve a best actor award

KYJ...does anyone feel that she is struggling with the teary/crying scenes lately? There were a few scenes lately where I felt that she was struggling to tear up...almost like she is forcing herself to tear up but...no tears. 

I agree with you. the kisses (Yes plural :P)  after the heartbreak are the best. 

Well they had the sweet confession kiss, the kiss on the cheek during lovebird phase, can we expect the passionate one for the happy ending? 

I think i know which scenes you referred to but in my opinion, it's not that she struggled to tear up, but the scenes were to display she was trying to not tearing up. if that make sense. Those scenes were meant to show that she was trying to hold back her tears which to me is more painful to watch rather than to let out the tears. And i was sold i could feel her pain. Seeing some of KYJ projects, she's really good with tears, there's no way she couldn't tear up when she needs to. 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I think with Lee Yeong wanting to keep Ra On by his side....... Things certainly come true, right? Lee Yeong holding onto a doll looking like a eunuch could represent Lee Yeong holding onto Ra On and she is getting hurt because of that. Not because of him. But because she is in the palace and involved with the crown prince things will be dangerous for her....

Hello everyone, I am new here though i have been reading your comments for a while...since i have been hooked to MDBC. I have to say that reading some of the comments made me see some subtle hints that i didn't see or paid attention to like the one mentionned by Jilia. It is weird that just seeing the preview made me sad. We all knew it was coming but i guess we can't help but still feel the hardships coming our OTP...

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Well the title of the episode is "Promise" so it's either about the two of them making a promise to each or breaking a promise.  But seriously though when is this wedding taking place.  Ra On will never ask Yeong to choose her over Josepn.  She knows Joseon needs him more than her.

I was wondering if he would give her back the bracelet

Thank you @Jillia And i really liked all your previous posts as well. They always seem to be on point. Yes..because of MDBC...Got me so hooked that i wanted to participate as well

Edited by uripuppies
  • Like 18

Because of running an errand, I'm late to the party-viewing of episode 11's teaser.. OMG, that was a bit depressing to watch (cue the waterworks!). However, we kinda sorta expected the next episode to be on the gloomy side, didn't we? Still.. angry-cry-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

My only consolation is that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  I believe that we will get through every rough patch all the way to the end, my dear chingus. And most importantly, come what may, we will keep the faith that Lee Yeong and Ra-on's deep love for each other will eventually lead them back into each other's arms onto safe pastures and a world full of rainbows! love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277   thanks-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774079

• Like 21

6 hours ago, uripuppies said:

I was wondering if he would give her back the bracelet

Omo, the moment I read your words I immediately imagine a scene where CP gave back the bracelet to RO just as they were saying goodbye to each other because RO has to leave the palace for her safety :cry:

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Well the title of the episode is "Promise" so it's either about the two of them making a promise to each or breaking a promise.  But seriously though when is this wedding taking place.  Ra On will never ask Yeong to choose her over Josepn.  She knows Joseon needs him more than her.

I agree with that raon will never ask Lee yeong to choose her over joseon....

Raon had said Lee yeong is seja of joseon.his need to be strong for his people

• Like 14

I'll stay positive bec I believe what CP said 2 RO....

Y6j9WoR.jpg

The preview seems sad doesn't mean the next ep will be sad. We think we'll get all sadness on ep 9 (with all those rejections from RO 2 CP) but at the ending we all SMILE & BLUSHES :blush: So we still don't know what kind of twist will the director-nim do 2 viewers. Anyway thanks for sharing the preview ;)

P. S (sorry a lil bit off topic)And if u want to talk whateva related to uri OTP (PBG & KYJ), there's official shippers thread of them here on soompi. Don't be shy 2 share ur post there:kiss_wink:well I'm just recently post something there though he...:wink:

• Like 23

I'm kinda will enjoy the angst scene, enjoy with my tears over flow, I'm ready with the feels i have now after watching the preview, really break my heart.

Maybe CP still fight with the little girl who will be executed after accused as rebellious, and our CP just wanna treasure the person he loves, but he is afraid of making a mistake if he keep her :tears:

I really really will enjoy every angst scenes, and pour my heart and my feels and my tears everything :bawling:

And its still not monday yet!!!!!! OMG, part of me want weekend pass quickly, but part of me wanna weekend please don't go:''''''

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, limitedsin25 said:

I'm kinda will enjoy the angst scene, enjoy with my tears over flow, I'm ready with the feels i have now after watching the preview, really break my heart.

Maybe CP still fight with the little girl who will be executed after accused as rebellious, and our CP just wanna treasure the person he loves, but he is afraid of making a mistake if he keep her :tears:

I really really will enjoy every angst scenes, and pour my heart and my feels and my tears everything :bawling:

And its still not monday yet!!!!!! OMG, part of me want weekend pass quickly, but part of me wanna weekend please don't go:''''''

I feel you dear..jeongmal...jeongmal...feel you :lol:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But on a bright side.... what if Ra On would initiate a kiss?? hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

The list of things I want Ra On to do with Lee Yeong (get your minds out of the gutter, chingus!! :P) gets longer and longer.

Ra-on ought to step up in initiating the kiss because I will take the privilege from her.. along with hundreds, no, make that thousands of other females (young and old alike) waiting on stand-by to plant a smooch on those kissable lips of Park Bogum! Did I say Park Bogum? Oh yes, I really did and I'm not embarrassed to admit it! ^_^ :lol:

• Like 17

What if KBS troll us?

What if Raon gets outed by the Queen..

And CP is pushed to get married..

is only a dream??

Hehhehehhe..

This is my desperate attempt to cheer myself up. I seriously hope the actual episode will not be as glooom and doom as the preview.

I'm not very good at dealing with angst.

My only weapon is fast forward button.

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But on a bright side.... what if Ra On would initiate a kiss?? hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

The list of things I want Ra On to do with Lee Yeong (get your minds out of the gutter, chingus!! :P) gets longer and longer.

You meant like looooooooooonger kisses, looooooooooooonger hugs, and looooooooooooooonger bed scene? XD

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Ra-on ought to step up in initiating the kiss because I will take it from her.. along with hundreds, no, make that thousands of other females (young and old alike) waiting on stand-by to plant a smooch on those kissable lips of Park Bogum! Did I say Park Bogum? Oh yes, I really did! ^_^ :lol:

Ya....you byeontae, queue up please! :w00t:

• Like 14

We all know that these heartbreaking scenes are coming up. The earlier they show these scenes, the better. Trust me. And I really like the title of the episode which is " Promise"  The Promise that the CP will give to RO that everything is going to be all right. The promise of his Faithful Love to her . 

• Like 20

3 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@Earth2KatyD117

Bk 3 - WEBTOON ILLUSTRATIONS (C16-20)

Reveal hidden contents

C16 :  Little Princess asked to go and sleep in RO's quarter for the night because of her fears.  So Suki mama agreed and RO sang lullaby for her until RO fell asleep herself.  BY, thinking that both of them were asleep went down from the ceiling beam to plant a peck on her forehead, only to find himself staring into the eyes of the little princess looking at what he did....    So this became a little secret between little princess and BY (Kim Hyung)   :D

bk3-17_zpspwa2pt0f.jpg

C17:  In the novel version, YS is a bit dark in his character here.  He said to RO that if he could not have her, he would snatch her away from CP.  He quoted to RO the evil learnings from his grandpa.  Instead of living in regret, he would rather try to snatch what he wanted.  This shocked RO.   (I really hope the drama version of YS would not exhibit this dark side)

bk3-18_zpsarpyo9mh.jpg

C18: This picture illustrates the little princess confiding in Kim Hyung of the reason why she could not talk as she wrote on his hands.  She told him that due to her talking the wrong things, one of her childhood friends, XiangYa was killed. PM told the princess that her friend died because of her. She was the one who told suki mama that XiangYa put some herbs into her pillow.. So the PM warned her to watch her mouth in future if she would not want anyone to be killed.  (my comment: *yucks evil old man*)

bk3-19_zpsptoyd2q2.jpg

C19:  This is a scene where RO and BY protected the little princess when SuKi mama went to the PM's place for a visit.  When the PM summon RO and spoke to her, telling her he knew everything about her dad, just then, Kim Hyung created a commotion outside to ask RO to leave.  Then CP came along and said that he heard about them accompanying the little princess here.  So while Kim Hyung was leaving the premise with RO, he held her hand and CP was furious inside him...saying.."Can't you just let go of that hand?"

bk3-20_zpsfgwriu8k.jpg

C20: Another funny scene of the 3 men fighting for RO's favour.  CP accompanied RO to visit her mum and sister.  Found sister working in a shop that sold the fragrance bags.  After that, Kim Hyung suddenly appeared followed by Yoon Sung.    The first two did not welcome YS's presence.

bk3-21_zpsr3rlyrhh.jpg

Yay, you posted another one! cute-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?13027740Kamsahamnida, chingu! cutey-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774069

After seeing these webtoons, I'm starting to like the idea of Byung-yeon and Ra-on (Joesunghamnida, CP!).. Hmmm, can Ra-on just have a twin so we can pair up that twin with Byung-yeon? OR better yet, let's write triplets into the story so there's one "Ra-on" for all three men: One for Lee Yeong, One for Byung-yeon and One for Yoon-sung. Now everyone has a happy endingcrazy-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774

• Like 11