[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Hello Moonlighters!

OMO, this thread is moving so fast. So busy at work since the time i clocked-in, only now got the time to open the forum :bawling:

Wahh, so many pics of uri OTP! Both of them is just :heart:

I can see the piggy back pic and CP on Raon lap, aiggooo, they should seal it with a kiss too! :blush:

And, i still can't get enough of..."Raon ahhh..." only PBG can pull it off that way, the way he said "Raon ahh.." really makes me flying to the moon and back and also die again! KYJ is such a lucky girl!

I assume the thread can reach 500 pages tonight. And, congrats to MDBC for maintaining the first place rating! Daebakk!

• Like 16

Now I understand why I'm hooked & being sentimental with the 2 "Moon"

Picture%201_zpsrwrnksc2.jpg "We have two handsome royalty that love rain & pouring rain of love for us" :wub:

Picture%202_zpsnnboqwye.jpgWe have two beautiful noble lady that force to life in disguise":wub:

Picture%203_zpsuo9sk4ie.jpgWe have two handsome hero that always ready to use their weapon protecting the woman who they love":tears:

Picture%204_zpsfwqu6ogo.jpgWe have two sexy as hell bodyguard who only need to show their half face cover by the bangs to protect the palace":w00t:

Picture%205_zpsa2aqgzkw.jpgWe have someone to bully" :D  

• Like 11

erhmahgerd did I mention Bogum can kill people with his SMILE? i was wrong, he can kill people with his VOICE as well:blush:

I replayed him calling "Raon ah" for 10 times already as if its my name :love:  sozz i went crazy hahah, just like how he used to call "duksun ah" *died*

ok usually i really really hate the female lead who can only cry & keep avoiding the one she likes. You know, its really frustrating. But something about Yoojung acting that i dont feel annoyed at all :):) but yeah, i still hope she can be strong and also give the prince the strength. She doesnt have to do something big for the prince, but you know rather than keep being scared and making the prince worried about her. I know she said she may cause trouble for the prince if they are together, but isnt it being together is what the prince wants/is worrying about rn?

• Like 13

OMO .. you gals are crazy - I decided not to follow the recap - since I want to 'see' for myself with own eyes .. no spoiler what so ever .. decided to logged off when it started .. (OMG you gals would never guess the amount of will needed in order not to loggin ... soompi is like a drug .. ) ..

I finally downloaded raw at 11 pm .. and by 12 midnite this thread has escalated to an obscene amount of pages .. and I been trying to back read .. and work at the same time ... demm ... still at page 460 .. and the page keep adding on ... I can't keep up and I can't post any comment before I read everything .. aiyahhh ... this is crazy ...

I wonder how the thread would be like if we have bedscene ..

the talk-with-my-hand scene has earned this thread more than 30 good pages  ... with very very value added post .. Thank you everyone .. for entertaining me with great insight.

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

You are hilarious!!   Just when I was going to say....after marriage, action speaks louder than words...then I saw your aircon story.... :lol::lol::lol:

Kekekekkekeke ... seriously - NO .. don't block the wind .. I love windy day .... I love the breeze .. instead block the storm .. wakakaka

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

I will block the wind and protect you from sun ray -Lee Young hubby nim-

"I wish my hubby would do this to me... "

@Bambiina.... my hubby probably saying.. "I will block the credit cards.. if you shop too much..." LOL 

Ah so I change 

By all mean block everything except the wind and my credit card .. wahhahahhahah ..

Segaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. so sossoosossoososososooso glad to see you here .. sososoososos glad

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, zettyyusof said:

I realise that Heo Jung Eun (Princess Yeong Eun) looks so much like Lee Seo Jin, she could be his daughter lol She's so cute! 

I like this Princess so much too...but her love-line in the drama,...uh.... could the male be more handsome, please??? She's so cute .....

• Like 5

I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE DESIGNER OF LEE YOUNG'S HANBOKS.

I love the dark colors (maroon, blue navy), and I also love the light ones (green, blue).

And this is coming from someone who in real always wears boring colors and knows nothing about fashion.

• Like 12

The hanbok she wore to meet LY is not the hanbok she received from KYS. The one given by KYS is orange and the outer top is like a frilly blouse with floral design whereas the one she wore to meet LY is purple and the outer top is plain and non frilly. Is this perhaps her own which she somehow managed to sneak into the palace?

I believe this is the one that was given by KYS.

gurumi_60.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

I already feeling dreadful from thinking about our CP marriage:fearful:. I wonder if it'll be like Moon Embrace Sun after power stuggle and lost Hayeon will be removed from royal family because she from prime minister party. Because I've read about CP Hyomyong that he just have one wife. And how about the prophecy that prime minister knew CP will died young? I just wish this drama have happy ending:bawling:.

It is easy:blush: YS will die in disguise as CP. This situation can happen in so much way... Young will live with Raon forever ever some other place so far from the palace (I don't mind if he become the new rebel leader):joy:

• Like 6