[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

30 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

You are most welcome.

I am very sad too...so poignant to have another guy that can love her so much!!

Reveal hidden contents

If Yoon Sung really sacrifices his life to save Ra On from the minions of his grandpa in the drama version eventually...I wish Ra On is physically there with him, holding him in her bosom....like what he wishes to do for her if she were to leave before him....   The book version currently seems to suggest that he was left to die alone and all those thoughts were going in his head as he passed on...   No..........not this way especially when he did such a beautiful thing for her...saved her life till the end......   geezzz...I am tearing again...:tears::tears::tears:

Love your thought, I wish the same too..  :wub:

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I agree that in recent years, the Chinese and Korean web novels have gained popularity rapidly.  I just recently watched a Chinese webnovel turned drama called "微微一笑很倾城" with a gorgeous looking guy as the lead and MANY kissing scenes surprisingly... I think web novels somehow is gravitating towards such flavour.  LOL..  I saw another very comical fusion c-webnovel and it was really good in the cinematography when they made into a drama.... so hilariously good.  I also read the web novel while following this drama and the web novel ending was better but the director decided to try something different in this case and filmed 2 versions of ending and observed audience' feedback.

The links to buy the MDBC hardcopy Chinese-translated novels are:

Vol 2: http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010723273

Vol 3: http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010726336

Vol 4: http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010726352

You are most welcome. :)   Some English publisher must discover this piece of gem and buy the copyrights to translate.  

thank you so much!!! 

• Like 7

Girls did you see ep 9 still cut posted by LITM twitter. It is of Ha Yeon.....in that sacred garden......AGAIN. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR argh...i feel like someone just stabbed me. And no...i dont like her character one bit. If she exists in real life ....she would be what i called...erm..dont know how to explain it in eng but any malaysians here would know "gedik" right?

• Like 12

6 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

@Bambiina I lost my mom suddenly so I can really identify with both main characters' sentiments when they think of their mothers. My best friend also became orphaned at a young age and I can guess how hard it must be for PBG. It is a wound that will never heal completely.

I feel for you @inlovewithmdbc.  And sorry for your loss. 

6 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes the novel is racy and I am reading it... :sweatingbullets::P   Oh I did not read 50 shades of grey yet but my guess is 50 shades is more....   I think the novel is as racy as what the comics pictures shown so far of this novel.

I admire you for being able to read chinese. Do you watch with chinese sub or english sub??

If I can read, I would watch with chinese sub, as the translations are more accurate, but I regretted not learning. 

Spoiler

By the way, any possibility if Eunuch Ma in the novel C-ver, is spelt as 

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-19%20at%204.26.4

I'm just curious. If it is then we may be related!!!  (lol)

8 hours ago, ruzikie said:

YES ITS MOONLIGHT DAY 

KYAAAAA SEJA JEOHA DAY !!!!!!! 

I never like a seja jeoha like Lee Young xD 

His eyes mesmerized me in one second 

MOONLIGHT FIGHTING !!!!!

I am waiting to see the continuation...what could Raon's reaction be. Will there be another kiss (forehead maybe?) before the wedding with Ha Yeon?

@mdbcsuperfan I love your name!!

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Girls did you see ep 9 still cut posted by LITM twitter. It is of Ha Yeon.....in that sacred garden......AGAIN. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR argh...i feel like someone just stabbed me. And no...i dont like her character one bit. If she exists in real life ....she would be what i called...erm..dont know how to explain it in eng but any malaysians here would know "gedik" right?

Act coy and act cute?   :lol:  Yeah...it is her first love at first sight....I suppose it is her entitlement to behave like that as a teen plus her first love.  But I get what you mean.... I do not like the character to be so insistent in her pursuit of her love when she has been rejected twice out-rightly by CP.  If she puts her determined nature in other areas, I would have higher regards and respect for her.   But the truth is she is actually suicidal in pushing for a marriage without love.  In the end, she would be left alone most of the time and die miserable.  Actually I sympathise with people like that...they don't know they are digging a living grave for themselves, they imprison themselves for life in a marriage without love......I think it is the toughest way to pass time in the palace to live like that.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

haha I am from malaysia but i dont know the word gedik till I googled it just now lol... thanks for the knowledge :D

• Like 8

Our thread is getting merrier with more new members. The merrier the better.:wub::wub:

Welcome to the thread..and high 5 for loving Moonlights!

To the new members of soompi....please beware that we have moderators lurking in the thread :crazy:. They are doing all their hardwork to delete images etc.

Please bear in mind that when you quote a post, remember to delete images /gifs etc of the person's post. I'm not sure how to make it clearer.

I've been through a few threads, where moderator gave warnings, and people still forget to delete....and we ended up having the thread being shut down. (I'm not lying) I really hope I don't have to go through this with Moonlight, I will die if I can't access the thread. This is like my second home....where i visit everyday.

So to all new chingus here...please remember to delete images and gifs when you quote a post. Kamsamida!

:D

• Like 17

Hi , I am new comer here. I've read forum soompi since Reply 1988 (and  I never feel enough of PBG since then :wub:). Everytime it's airing (which I can't watch online) there were angels who posted recap live plus picture of it. I fell in love with this forum . I like the way you all analyze, sharing, and writing comments here. Just by reading all of your comments made me satisfied at least I could endure my curiousity feeling until I watch it by myself . Thank you very much for all your kindness especially you who post live recap, spoiler (picture and novel), and sharing your thoughts.  I am not good at english so I would just enjoy reading your comments instead of writing in this forum. I am so excited with MDBC episode tonight. :wub:

• Like 22

2 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@chubbz... I have replied you in PM.  This is the site for the books: http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010722538

Thanks! I noticed there are variations of the different characters' Chinese names but I prefer 胤圣 over 允成. I find the former has a Joseon nobility feel whereas the latter is probably a modern transliteration. Chinese version of that extract feels very 琼瑶 :)

If only I could read Korean...

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I admire you for being able to read chinese. Do you watch with chinese sub or english sub??

If I can read, I would watch with chinese sub, as the translations are more accurate, but I regretted not learning. 

Hide contents

By the way, any possibility if Eunuch Ma in the novel C-ver, is spelt as 

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-19%20at%204.26.4

I'm just curious. If it is then we may be related!!!  (lol)

I am just lucky that I can read both versions of Chinese.  I watch in Chinese sub but sometimes there are issues with the videos, then I will watch with Eng subs.

I think the Chinese sub is more accurate because Korean language shares some bits of Chinese....there was a lot of cultural exchanges between China and Korea historically.    Like the literal translation of the "flower grass scholar" in Korean sounds similar in the Chinese language.

What you have in the spoiler is correct...you have a relative in Eunuch Ma then if he is a real character in Prince Lee Yeong's life!!   :w00t:

• Like 13