[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

@lovehbhjw2013 That was a sad ending and thanks for sharing. So looks like Kim Yoon Sung will die saving the CP and Ra On? ---- I'm going to prepare boxes of Kleenex for the last episodes then. I wish there will be a happy ending with Bo Gum, I'm not ready to accept an ending like DAMO or even Cheese In The Trap. :(:(

Spoiler

YS died fighting his evil Kim grandfather's minions who were trying to find Ra On. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

@lovehbhjw2013 That was a sad ending and thanks for sharing. So looks like Kim Yoon Sung will die saving the CP and Ra On? ---- I'm going to prepare boxes of Kleenex for the last episodes then. I wish there will be a happy ending with Bo Gum, I'm not ready to accept an ending like DAMO or even Cheese In The Trap. :(:(

Chingu, I don't know if the script-writers will follow this part of the novel so closely...I am praying not..  So meanwhile we still have hope that there is a change in the story.  I think the script-writers are pretty creative so far, they have altered the novel bits as they deem fit for the audience in Korea I suppose.  For example, the Qing Envoy was portrayed a gay who loved young boys but in the drama, he LOVED beautiful women like Ra On the dancer!!   That was a twist to the novel.

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Nononono .. I was wrong .. mix up..  traitor try to kill the iing right? .. as for his mother he has a hunch that his mother did not die a natural death .. :D .. mianhe ...  I might be too excited its monday .. got everythong mixed up   

Oh, thank god!✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。  I know I want angst, but that would just be too much... How in the world would CP's and RO's budding romance survive such an obstacle. (。≍ฺ‿ฺ≍ฺ)

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

@yuuinokokoro, My conspiracy theory says that RaOn's father witnessed Kim Clan murdered CP's mother (So Kim's daughter could be the next Queen), therefore Minister Kim had to eliminate RaOn's father and gave him the blame. The key person here is that exile Jung Yak-Yong.  Aigooooo.... I watched too much drama.

(ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖ .. I have had similar thoughts. But so far all the things we have thought and planed for this drama has been over turned by the wonderful script writer and production team ☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆

• Like 8

I admire the sense of decency in this drama thread insofar as admiring MDBC and refraining from bashing other dramas. It should stay that way. Please understand that I am posting this comment more for the comment on MDBC which will be more meaningful when juxtaposed to the comment made on another drama.

I will place it in a spoiler and ask that no further negative comment be made on the other drama. Instead, let us grow in our appreciation of the gem that is MDBC! Thanks for your cooperation!

Spoiler
7.1.1.1 twubble September 18th, 2016 at 11:21 AM

Agree. Not a fan of either LJK or PBG, did not watch either of their dramas to completion prior to writing this.

While watching Moon Lovers, I felt that it suffers from trying to be too cool, grandiose and epic but being sabotaged on all fronts due to poor directing, acting and cinematography. I find Wang So’s character off-putting, what with the slaying of a horse and people without so much of a prick to his conscience! He has “mummy issues” and sorry but he comes off as vain, obsessing over a scar which isn’t so bad. To think that he had a battle-scarred mentor who tried to enlighten him to the error of his ways! I’m not rooting for him with the heroine and much prefer the genteel and well-read Wook for her.

Moonlight on the other hand while cliched and cheesy at times, has excellent cinematography, costumes and much better ensemble acting. In fact it looks like it has been pre-produced as opposed to its competitor. PBG and KYJ are winsome and together they make an OTP worth rooting for. Being a member of the non-domestic viewer, I understand why it is winning in the domestic ratings game. I am quite sure that international audiences would like Moonlight too though I have no stats to show for it.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sept-12-18-2016/

• Like 20

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I am super impressed by your level of fandom for this story and perhaps fandom for the cast who drives this.  Bravo!  You deserve an award for this...

"Most dedicated fan of MDBC"   *thumbs up* *clap clap*  :blush:

haha more to my love for novels. novels such as the sound of dessert, I love all the translations. I cant read chinese and I cant read korean. What a waste as novels in these two languages are two of the best :D

49 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@chubbz... I have replied you in PM.  This is the site for the books: http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010722538

this is just volume 1 right? can i have the links for all 5 volumes pls or 1-4 as vol 5 not translated yet? thanks! appreciate much!

• Like 7

actually i do hope yoon sung will die in the drama as well. he will die as a hero, protect the girl he loves, and live ever in that girl heart. the fan will go crazy over it so the actor will have a really memory role. Its rather having a death shock than being in the shadow

• Like 16